4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Aug 21, 2019
Hi people! I'm new to this community and it is really nice to see people with the same taste as mine. Very happy to be here. :)

Although game is not near to it's finished state it seems, here is my humble review of it so far, may include non-critical spoilers.

Pros

+ Interesting, unique and well executed idea for a full 3D 18+ incest game, I saw nothing similiar to it so far, it's a real treat for the people who are fed up with the mundane state of the incest games out there.

+ Basic survival system with crafting, hunting and fighting monsters with magic and weapons you craft. Threat of monsters change by the day and night cycle, at night, it is more dangerous to wander around, different monsters spawn at night and they are far more formidable.

+ World map is full of encounters, events, exciting collectibles etc.

+ Satisfying H-Scenes with several ways to approach.

+ Although not a huge fan, half human half animal npcs you can interact, with several options what to do with them. Didn't blow me off so I find it very interesting.

Cons

- Exteremly grindy and slow going. Without cheats and walkthrough, I'd stop playing the game half way.

- Even with cheats activated, grind does not ends. There are levels that are designed to frustrate you with it's little platformer mechanics. They're called Dungeons. It is cryptic, it is foul, it is pointless and it is maddening. They are just there to extend the play hours of the game. This is a Japanese game I presume so when it comes to challange, there is this all or nothing additude that Japanese games usually has.

- Translation to English would be better if google translate were used. Yes, it is that bad. Even with my limited English, started skipping conversations because it become to cringy to bear.

- Models are not consistent with each other. The ones you go H-Scenes with are good looking and has a certain art style, feels like they are from the same artist but others, like monsters or anmials does not feel right or compatible with the whole world. Not a huge con but it bothered me a little.

Conclusion

Although there are many cons and little nuisances that ruin things quickly, this game is a must try because of its unique approach to the genre. If incest is your thing, play this without a second thought. I'm looking forward for the up coming updates.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hi people! I'm new to this community and it is really nice to see people with the same taste as mine. Very happy to be here. :)

Although game is not near to it's finished state it seems, here is my humble review of it so far, may include non-critical spoilers.

Pros

+ Interesting, unique and well executed idea for a full 3D 18+ incest game, I saw nothing similiar to it so far, it's a real treat for the people who are fed up with the mundane state of the incest games out there.

+ Basic survival system with crafting, hunting and fighting monsters with magic and weapons you craft. Threat of monsters change by the day and night cycle, at night, it is more dangerous to wander around, different monsters spawn at night and they are far more formidable.

+ Although not a huge fan, half human half animal npcs you can interact, with several options what to do with them. Didn't blow me off so I find it very interesting.

Cons

- Exteremly grindy and slow going. Without cheats and walkthrough, I'd stop playing the game half way.

- Even with cheats activated, grind does not ends. There are levels that are designed to frustrate you with it's little platformer mechanics. They're called Dungeons. It is cryptic, it is foul, it is pointless and it is maddening. They are just there to extend the play hours of the game. This is a Japanese game I presume so when it comes to challange, there is this all or nothing additude that Japanese games usually has.

- Translation to English would be better if google translate were used. Yes, it is that bad. Even with my limited English, started skipping conversations because it become to cringy to bear.

- Models are not consistent with each other. The ones you go H-Scenes with are good looking and has a certain art style, feels like they are from the same artist but others, like monsters or anmials does not feel right or compatible with the whole world. Not a huge con but it bothered me a little.

Conclusion

Although there are many cons and little nuisances that ruin things quickly, this game is a must try because of its unique approach to the genre. If incest is your thing, play this without a second thought. I'm looking forward for the up coming updates.
actually, the only dungeon that was frustrating to me was the second one. And btw, for people who don't know who the goddess is and where she comes from, she is Hestia from the anime DanMachi. I recommend u watch it because it's hilarious at times and i hope you ship for BellxAis

Reactions: Jimmy Two Times
Jul 6, 2017

Pros

Cons

Conclusion

I mostly agree with you, although I really enjoyed the dungeons cause it was something else then grinding all day. Btw how about you post this into the reviews?

Reactions: Jimmy Two Times

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
yes, i feel like it really interesting while it have a adventure vibe there also time where you can increase your relationships with other girls
hmmm..if u haven't tried this out yet, try Wildlife. It's an open world, but still on beta development. However, u can use all the characters there to interact with other characters and have your desired sexual acts with them there. They're yet to put official quests. right now it's just free roam and sex

Tokamura

Feb 8, 2019
hmmm..if u haven't tried this out yet, try Wildlife. It's an open world, but still on beta development. However, u can use all the characters there to interact with other characters and have your desired sexual acts with them there. They're yet to put official quests. right now it's just free roam and sex
ok thanks for the info, by the way can you send me the game link if it wont bother you?

Aug 21, 2019
I mostly agree with you, although I really enjoyed the dungeons cause it was something else then grinding all day. Btw how about you post this into the reviews?
Hey, thanks for the feedback, much appreciate it :) About putting this into reviews , I do not know where it is or how to do it to be honest. But I'd gladly put it there if someone would let me know.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes