4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

axlzero

Jul 22, 2017
If I remember corectly, there are no cheats in the dreamworld. Unfortunately, you'll have to grind for money... But it's not that tedious.

There use to be a teleport shortcut when you were in the city, because it's so big but now there's a bus function that does the same so no teleporting anymore.
thanks a lot
after unlock dream world, I can free travel between dream and real world right?

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
thanks a lot
after unlock dream world, I can free travel between dream and real world right?
Yeah. As long as you have blue shrooms. But you may go to the dreamworld once every 24 hours. If you use the mushroom at 1 AM, you need to wait the following day, 1 AM to use it again.

Reactions: axlzero

axlzero

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah. As long as you have blue shrooms. But you may go to the dreamworld once every 24 hours. If you use the mushroom at 1 AM, you need to wait the following day, 1 AM to use it again.
Now I can access dream world
But guys all touch, always dead and back to island xD
Aside, I cant climb on the ladder near my room, nothing appear when I come near it

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
R-Life 0.8.5

Hello Everyone!!!
Finally the new build was able to play, the content was mainly about Z-Event, it was a complicated system so...sorry for taking so long, and also because I had a problem in life about illness. so I couldn't stay up all night like before! But after the treatment I was fine and could continue to do as well, now I can update more often!

What news!?
  • Main Content: Z-Event (Location: School, Testing)
  • New Character: Yuudachi (Unlock her on Z-Event)
  • New H-Scene: Yuudachi (+5)
  • New 5 H-Pictures: It was at school when the Z-Event was taking place. It's just a test for fun, I'll put it into the book in the inventory like on Island soon.
  • New H-Action: You can perform H when Yuudachi loses consciousness to save her. H while fighting to heal. (Need to unlock it first)
  • H-Voice: Yuudachi voice. (Moans, Fighting, Talk)
  • Mini game when H-Action with Yuudachi.
  • New Weapon: Guns (Only in Z-Event now)
  • Zombies: They currently cannot climb walls, so you can easily kill them by jumping to high places => Challenge yourself! I'll make them more dangerous in the future!
  • Fixed enemy running around in the air in Dreamworld.
  • Improved camera in Dreamworld, slower but smoother.
  • Now when you die in Dreamworld the progress is still saved.
  • Some other small things...

Notice:
  • Gun Supplies will be dropped from the sky to a random position in the city on certain waves, please pay attention!
  • The difficulty of Z-Event still needs to be improved, so I need everyone's help.
  • This build is not yet the full version of v0.8.5, because the project is now more complex than I usually divide the content into small parts to do then join them to make it easier. The remaining content is being resumed and it is about to be completed. It will take about 1 more week. In the meantime! Please try Z-Event and let me know your opinion on it so I can improve it better in the full version. Thanks

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
yep ... unfortunately you are the only one who doesn't like it xD
It's because I like to immerse myself too much in a game, and it's only a "dream".
It's like preferring a dream over a real girl in real life. That's the way I see it ;)

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
It's because I like to immerse myself too much in a game, and it's only a "dream".
It's like preferring a dream over a real girl in real life. That's the way I see it ;)
Tbh you are not alone. I dislike the dream world as well but there will be much more content on the island, taking into consideration that SEGameX implemented only 2 dungeons if i recall corectly?

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Tbh you are not alone. I dislike the dream world as well but there will be much more content on the island, taking into consideration that SEGameX implemented only 2 dungeons if i recall corectly?
Yeah I think so.
I mean the potential is limitless, he could have some kind of new shipwreck to add more girls on the island, since the island is kinda magical. Add more houses, I think the buildings are quite nice. Make some kind of cozy town :D
I don't really know. I'm not a developer so my ideas aren't awesome. But There is so much he can do with it, I hope it's gets better :)

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
v0.8.5b Update!?

• Z-Event easier.
  • Reduce movement speed of some zombies in Z-Event.
  • Reduce ammo pick up time.
  • Add the enemies of Z-Event to the Compass.
  • Player run faster.
  • Fixed sometime enemies don't appear to complete wave.
  • Add locations to return to the island in the city.
  • Fixed Player's hand when holding a gun.
Some fixes to the previous update, still working strange i'm getting bugged out a lot of times, maybe next patch will be more playable.

Nov 27, 2018
Quick question, how many waves does it have?

Edit: Nevermind 20 is max, still got only 4 weapons is it supposed 2 be like this?

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Just as a note, the author said that 0.8.5b is only the first part of "0.8.5" so the zombie event can be fully tested out. The rest of the content for 0.8.5 will be released within the next week or so. I presume that includes the preview content where Nyotalia is available in the dreamworld....

Quick question, how many waves does it have?

Edit: Nevermind 20 is max, still got only 4 weapons is it supposed 2 be like this?
The five weapons are pistol, rifle, shotgun, sniper rifle, and rpg dropped in that order.

Havartii

Jun 24, 2017
when to get rpg? i finished all 20 waves and only have until sniper rifle

EDIT : i think i know why i didnt get the rpg. because i skipped the first drop of the shotgun and i got the shotgun again on the next drop

Last edited:
Reactions: daivid royal
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes