4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

rickjames2018

Oct 9, 2017
The game is still on 0.8.4c ik some of u guys shared the new file but, how do u access the zombie content? (also does the old save files work on the newer version with zombies)

Jun 13, 2018
The game is still on 0.8.4c ik some of u guys shared the new file but, how do u access the zombie content? (also does the old save files work on the newer version with zombies)
Old files work on the new version, however if you used the cheat mods previously, movement may be glitched in the real world. I'm not sure if there's a prerequisite to the zombie event aside from finishing Roxie's questline in the dreamworld (because you need the motorbike). The zombie event can be accessed by going to the dreamworld, taking the train to the city, and then going to the school. There should be a compass marker for the zombie event.

jb281472 if you or another admin gets a chance, can you update the main? I've posted the most recent update on the previous page and kremek127 posted the previous versions + change logs.

Reactions: MatthewBob

rickjames2018

Oct 9, 2017
oh ayt and one more thing, how exactly does the dreamworld work cuz when i die i lose all my lvls (how do i keep levels etc) cuz i kno u keep gold and everything

Jun 13, 2018
oh ayt and one more thing, how exactly does the dreamworld work cuz when i die i lose all my lvls (how do i keep levels etc) cuz i kno u keep gold and everything
To keep levels, you need to sleep at your bed in your motel room (where you spawn in the dream world) or at your bed in the home street. As of 0.8.5c (the new version I posted), all progress is saved in the dreamworld even if you die. An additional escape point was added in the city in the one building (which also has a compass marker).

Win2

Oct 23, 2018
If the squint is squatting, then you can stun the enemy, but it does not always work and certainly not against the strong.
On the roof of the station where the bat lies there are 3 more types of weapons, you can climb up from vending machines by pressing the "E" key (it should appear) so another 50% of the fences can be lifted. Sponror- "Google Translator"

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
Hey I love the game but how do you get to dreamworld?
Do the first dungeon to free Patchouli. Talk to her a few times and she'll tell you about the blue mushrooms. Scout the island to find some (or use the F6 key to add them to your inventory). Use them on your three family members after midnight, wait one hour and trigger an H-scene with every character. Talk to them the morning after and they'll tell you about their dream. Go to bed and use the shroom on yourself with the given option. Done.

where can i find yuudachi after the 20th wave?
You can enable her at the beginning of another Z-event once you've reached wave 10.

Reactions: NuN of the Undead

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
v0.8.5c Patreon
SPOILER

• Add Yuudachi to compass, you can easily find her.
  • Fixed sometime enemies stuck on walls, spawning on rooftops.
  • Mutants appear only in waves: 10-15-20.
  • Unlock new weapons without picking them up.
  • Shotgun damage increased.
  • Increase the range of the sound of Bonus. (H-Pictures search is easier)
  • Adjust some things...

point number 4 ..... Unlock new weapons without picking them up? where is the fun (suffer as I suffered) xD

Reactions: violentgamer
D

Deleted member 868896

change log says velvet new h scene, but i have only reverse cowgirl and second is coming, whats wrong?

Oleander

Sep 8, 2018
Am I the only one that doesn't understand how a game made with stolen/licensed assets is up on Patreon? Does that not violate their rules?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes