4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
Eh, I disagree, the rifle and sniper rifle are great. The rifle is probably the only weapon you can clear an entire wave without having to pick up more ammo and the sniper rifle one-shots every zombie except the boss. Just zoom in and keep shooting.
Eh, I suppose it depends. For me for some reason when I shoot sometime the bullet went off somewhere where only gods know how it went there lol.

So thats why if it still going to be inaccurate, I choose something that is still going to hit.

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to find the guns for the zombie survival mode? Thanks in advance.
After several waves there would be an airdrop, you'll get a gun from that. You can use the compass on top of the screen to find the airdrop, the airdrop symbol should be "?" .

Reactions: Heman96

Heman96

May 22, 2018
After several waves there would be an airdrop, you'll get a gun from that. You can use the compass on top of the screen to find the airdrop, the airdrop symbol should be "?" .
So that's what the question mark was! Thanks, now i don't have to only use melee weapons.

Heman96

May 22, 2018
Can someone also please tell me how to unlock Yuudachi during the Z event? I can't find her and I completed round 20.

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
just got stuck at 1st dungeon after defeating 2 huge orks in tight room but the key chest to open next door wasnt spawn and i was not die because of the previous unwanted spike traps of course lol .

edit : nvm i find it lol

Last edited:

Elite Kane

Oct 3, 2019
So im new to this game and going by the walkthrough. it says that 3 1/2 days after i set up the base something should happen that destroys it, but that dosent happen, after any amount of days. Am i doing something wrong or missing something?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So im new to this game and going by the walkthrough. it says that 3 1/2 days after i set up the base something should happen that destroys it, but that dosent happen, after any amount of days. Am i doing something wrong or missing something?
Check the walkthroughs again, you have to go to sleep at a specific time to trigger the storm event.

Elite Kane

Oct 3, 2019
Check the walkthroughs again, you have to go to sleep at a specific time to trigger the storm event.
Thank you, the guide i was using did not have that but a simple search found a better one. Guess a bad guide just didnt occur to me.

Jun 27, 2019
how can i cook food?
i cant do anything with the campfire and how i complet the quest from the Maid that I should build a kitchen if i cant build a kitchen.
either my game is bugy as hell or the mechanics are too complicated... this game needs a tutorial

ravenage

Aug 6, 2018
How to get in Z-Event?
I seen someone typed to get on the train but I dont know how to appear a train
P.S I used user savedata for 0.8.5c

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thank you, the guide i was using did not have that but a simple search found a better one. Guess a bad guide just didnt occur to me.
My own guide is still on the OP. Look for the link that says walkthrough.

It's outdated right now, I really lost interest in this game after dreamworld. I believe the dev is bored with developing the original story. And as an excuse not to start a new project, the player is "dreaming" means he can come up with anything with no plot barriers. It's creative, but it's painfully obvious why we don't have dungeon 3 and 4 yet.

how can i cook food?
i cant do anything with the campfire and how i complet the quest from the Maid that I should build a kitchen if i cant build a kitchen.
either my game is bugy as hell or the mechanics are too complicated... this game needs a tutorial
You should also read the guide, because you have to drop the food and place it in the fire manually.
The guide will get you all the way to dreamworld if you follow it carefully.

Jun 13, 2018
Is there a way to get a blowjob from Camilla?
To get the blowjob event from Camilla you need to have the first h-event unlocked (hand-job). Before activating it the next time, you should be able to interact with the pot that's on the fire in their camp (should be between their hut and the farm plot). Once you knock off the pot, talk to Camilla and view the h-scene. This time you shouldn't be interrupted and get the bj scene.

Who you can meet now in dreamworld as girlfriends?
Currently, the only character from the island in the dreamworld is Yamakaze (the sister).

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes