WIN 32-bit:
WIN 64-bit:

R-Life v0.8.5c

WIN 32-bit:
WIN 64-bit:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 684292

Can someone tell me where i put save files. i put it into the r-life data folder but when i get into the main menu load game doesnt work.

NudeNoodle

Jul 23, 2017
Okay, so I seem to be having a bit of a problem. I'm stuck at the second dungeon and it's not because it's giving me trouble with all the parkour or whatever, the problem is it's making my computer crash. I'm assuming it happens because of all the moving platforms and the fact that they are always loaded and moving from the moment you enter the dungeon so it puts quite a strain on my computer. I know the problem isn't really the game but the fact that my pc still needs some upgrades, but still, it's kind of annoying not being able to basically play the game at this point. So, is there any way I could make it so it doesn't crash my pc (other than lowering the graphics, cause that apparently does nothing, still crashes), or do I have to wait for an optimization update/bugfix? If so, can anyone share a save right after the second dungeon for me? (preferably right after it so I don't miss much of the gameplay)
Thanks in advance. :)

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Okay, so I seem to be having a bit of a problem. I'm stuck at the second dungeon and it's not because it's giving me trouble with all the parkour or whatever, the problem is it's making my computer crash. I'm assuming it happens because of all the moving platforms and the fact that they are always loaded and moving from the moment you enter the dungeon so it puts quite a strain on my computer. I know the problem isn't really the game but the fact that my pc still needs some upgrades, but still, it's kind of annoying not being able to basically play the game at this point. So, is there any way I could make it so it doesn't crash my pc (other than lowering the graphics, cause that apparently does nothing, still crashes), or do I have to wait for an optimization update/bugfix? If so, can anyone share a save right after the second dungeon for me? (preferably right after it so I don't miss much of the gameplay)
Thanks in advance. :)
Yes, there is a solution: get a computer that doesn't run off potato/hamster power. My machine is barely decent for this day and age and runs it fine, only cost me a hundred some odd dollars to get it. (win 7, though it can run 8.1 and 10, 3.4 ghz processor, prebuilt) My video card is a 1080 ti, which cost more than the machine itself. I got a second power supply that never got used because the one the machine came with is required for the crappy motherboard. Got 16 GB ram and my machine cannot be upgraded anymore, needs to be replaced in the next five or so years.

Quite simply, upgrade your rig, friend. A prebuilt win 8.1 machine will more than suffice.

bounty

Jul 17, 2017
I am stuck at "resting a few days for recovery" and get no more sidequests? I fed and talked with family for over 10 days still nothing

bounty

Jul 17, 2017
I am stuck at "resting a few days for recovery" and get no more sidequests? I fed and talked with family for over 10 days still nothing
I think it is because I have to give milk to the sister? Where do i get it?

Last edited:

FlagRance

Jun 11, 2017
Very good, but a little grindy. I don't like the small... too small and blurry camera during the bathroom sex with mom and cowgirl with Velvet...

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I can't find Yuudachi's House. It's not on home street, and there's no icon to show it's direction in the city. Also finishing level 20 of the zombie event and hitting backspace has her disappear, as well. She should persist if you beat everything.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes