4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

NuN of the Undead

Apr 28, 2019
Do the first dungeon to free Patchouli. Talk to her a few times and she'll tell you about the blue mushrooms. Scout the island to find some (or use the F6 key to add them to your inventory). Use them on your three family members after midnight, wait one hour and trigger an H-scene with every character. Talk to them the morning after and they'll tell you about their dream. Go to bed and use the shroom on yourself with the given option. Done.

You can enable her at the beginning of another Z-event once you've reached wave 10.
Thanks

lchlh

Sep 29, 2019
like what all the models were based from and anime or game but im pretty sure the dev built them
Pretty sure the vast majority (if not all) models are just MMD models made by other people.
Take a look at this one WSS; you'll find pretty much all models there, especially the SinSack "MC" model, not to mention the motions (animations).

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Is that platforming dungeon still a pain in the neck I'm hesitant to check the updates because it

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
change log says velvet new h scene, but i have only reverse cowgirl and second is coming, whats wrong?
Which change log precisely? The only Velvet scene added recently is her shower scene. To unlock it, increase your relationship with Camilla until she asks you to deliver a box to Velvet. Go to her tent but she won't be there. She's actually at the waterfall close to your base. You'll have an option to join in IIRC. After the quest is complete, Velvet will randomly spawn at the same location at 5 PM.

VentrueEmperor

Oct 8, 2017
Do the first dungeon to free Patchouli. Talk to her a few times and she'll tell you about the blue mushrooms. Scout the island to find some (or use the F6 key to add them to your inventory). Use them on your three family members after midnight, wait one hour and trigger an H-scene with every character. Talk to them the morning after and they'll tell you about their dream. Go to bed and use the shroom on yourself with the given option. Done.

You can enable her at the beginning of another Z-event once you've reached wave 10.
Ye but after the 20th wave it says new event in city unlocked or something like that. And i cant find anything new

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
All the newest H-Scenes in v0.8.5
(5) Yuudachi:
- Standing up
- Cowgirl
- Reverse Cowgirl(?)
- Missionary (Available while shes unconscious)
- Blowjob (Available while shes unconscious)

Note:
You can do the heal H-Scenes once you get RPG on around wave 16 or maybe more.

Where you aim on her when trying to do H-Scenes does matter for example, you press F while looking at her torso/body you get "Standing up" style, looking at her leg you got "Reverse Cowgirl(?)" style and while looking at her head you got "Cowgirl" style.

Not sure about unconscious H-Scenes tho because my Yuudachi rarely go unconscious because I do wall glitch. :v

Tip:
If you want to do H-Scenes in peace during Z Event try this glitch.
1. Go to any building and facepalm to its wall
2. Summon the bike (Z button)
3. Ride the bike and you are now in the wall.

You can just walk out normally from the wall if you want to leave.
Also when you ride your bike, Yuudachi automatically teleport and taken with you no matter how far she is.

And also the weapons accuracy are crap, just use Shotgun or RPG.

I'll make any video tutorial (if it possible with my savedata) if you guys still don't know how to do some of the stuff in the game.

(Here a link to the H-Scenes tutorial for v0.8.2 lol, I didn't make one for the past 2 versions because I didn't play this game for a while and I just got back at it now.)

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
And also the weapons accuracy are crap, just use Shotgun or RPG.
Eh, I disagree, the rifle and sniper rifle are great. The rifle is probably the only weapon you can clear an entire wave without having to pick up more ammo and the sniper rifle one-shots every zombie except the boss. Just zoom in and keep shooting.

And for the unconscious scenes, you interact with her head to get the blowjob scene and anywhere else on her to get the missionary.

Jun 13, 2018
New devlog from Oct 6th:

"[DevLog] Yuudachi NPC

After unlocking Yuudachi during the Z-Event she will become an NPC. She will appear at her home, you can come and interact, ask for her help. New special H-Scenes will also be added. I also added a command system, you can order her to stand stay, follow or attack, equip different types of melee weapons for her."

This will be added in the 0.8.5 full-build which should be out "soon".

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes