4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

SkilledKid3041

Mar 30, 2019
Sorry to ask but recently my hard drive die and take my save along with it
So basically i just want to ask if anyone can lead me your save that will be much appreciated
Thank in advance!

SkilledKid3041

Mar 30, 2019
SkilledKid3041 Not fully done, but most things are unlocked in dreamworld as well. 2B needs realtionship points, but otherwise it is there. Just extract this inside R_Life Data
Many thanks! I just really want to Test out the Stuff in Dream world I will try and grind the rest of the stuff too
Btw: Does anyone know how to unlock Yuudachi?

Jun 13, 2018
v0.8.5c Update!?
  • Add Yuudachi to compass, you can easily find her.
  • Fixed sometime enemies stuck on walls, spawning on rooftops.
  • Mutants appear only in waves: 10-15-20.
  • Unlock new weapons without picking them up.
  • Shotgun damage increased.
  • Increase the range of the sound of Bonus. (H-Pictures search is easier)
  • Adjust some things...

Edit: link removed after added to main

Last edited:

rickjames2018

Oct 9, 2017
you don't need to give
e shrooms. But you may go to the dreamworld
SkilledKid3041 Not fully done, but most things are unlocked in dreamworld as well. 2B needs realtionship points, but otherwise it is there. Just extract this inside R_Life Data
how exactly does the dreamworld work, i pop in get slapped by litterally every girl that shows up (how do i farm) i need a guide for dreamworld tbh

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

SkilledKid3041

Mar 30, 2019
how exactly does the dreamworld work, i pop in get slapped by litterally every girl that shows up (how do i farm) i need a guide for dreamworld tbh
When you enter dream world you should get the baseball bat at the train station immediately Then you should only fight weaker enemy like the male student with black hair and clothe and Shiho good strats if you don't have a weapon is spam too kick your enemy (3 combo attack) Then block right away
Besure to buy Energy Drink and Soda to recover your health
And enter your room then get out to respawn enemys

ZekeHawk

Jul 28, 2017

Actually, best combo is to tap 1, 1 ,1 on your keyboard. If the last hit of that combo hits, the enemy will be ragdolled. Then wait 2 seconds, do it again so you're sure they won't get under the ground and just be stuck there. You won't get xp or shit.
And also drink Energy Drink for sure. As well, cake and all the other stuff. My save should have a good amount of stuff.

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
did anyone here end the Z event? because I finished the 20 rounds and as it was bug in the end I could not do more and had to interrupt event (T-T)

Jun 13, 2018
did anyone here end the Z event? because I finished the 20 rounds and as it was bug in the end I could not do more and had to interrupt event (T-T)
At the end of 20 rounds, there is no direct ending and you have to exit the event manually. This allows you to interact with and view the scenes with Yuudachi that you may have missed or been unable to "enjoy" due to enemy pressure.

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
At the end of 20 rounds, there is no direct ending and you have to exit the event manually. This allows you to interact with and view the scenes with Yuudachi that you may have missed or been unable to "enjoy" due to enemy pressure.

So I end up giving up interrupting event? or do I have to look for a specific place to go out?

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
When you've finished the 20th wave, the event continues but doesn't spawn any additional zombies. To exit the event, you just hit backspace; no specific location required.

well I tried and cross again the 20 waves (T-T) I want to cry .... especially because I did not say save and close the game xD

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
well I tried and cross again the 20 waves (T-T) I want to cry .... especially because I did not say save and close the game xD
If you're having trouble, just remember that the zombies can't climb or hop fences. If you can get on top of some areas, you can keep them from hitting you.

Keep a good supply of energy drinks so your stamina doesn't run out. If you need it, there's the command "Right Control + M" to add money in the dreamworld.

Use the motorbike to stay mobile if you're getting overwhelmed (and buy extra fuel when you've used the reserve).

If you also need to, pressing F5 brings you to the starting area of the city without restarting the event.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes