4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
Does anyone here have some trick to beat the second dungeon in the place where you do stupid jump and wait for the platform to dick out from the fucking wall ??
BTW Using glider just the same especially at the last dick platform ....

im kinda new to this game

Jun 27, 2019
Does anyone here have some trick to beat the second dungeon in the place where you do stupid jump and wait for the platform to dick out from the fucking wall ??

This stupid dungeon is the reason why I no longer play the game

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

The walkthrough on the OP has a glitch method which specifically skips that room. Dev claims he made it easier by increasing the timing, but it's still stupid as shit. The platforming would be much nicer if the controls were more responsive, but it's a matter of being able to sprint + double jump + dash with frame perfect accuracy.

The walkthrough will also explain that you MUST have your player stats maxed out before you enter dungeon 2. If not, everything will be 99% more difficult.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
My own guide is still on the OP. Look for the link that says walkthrough.

It's outdated right now, I really lost interest in this game after dreamworld. I believe the dev is bored with developing the original story. And as an excuse not to start a new project, the player is "dreaming" means he can come up with anything with no plot barriers. It's creative, but it's painfully obvious why we don't have dungeon 3 and 4 yet.

You should also read the guide, because you have to drop the food and place it in the fire manually.
The guide will get you all the way to dreamworld if you follow it carefully.

with the amount of complaints about the 2nd dungeon can you blame em? I personally think it was fine, hard but not impossible, just gotta get used to the controls.

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
The walkthrough on the OP has a glitch method which specifically skips that room. Dev claims he made it easier by increasing the timing, but it's still stupid as shit. The platforming would be much nicer if the controls were more responsive, but it's a matter of being able to sprint + double jump + dash with frame perfect accuracy.

The walkthrough will also explain that you MUST have your player stats maxed out before you enter dungeon 2. If not, everything will be 99% more difficult.

Okay thanks dude ....
though i beat the stupid dungeon but can't see cirno anywhere ?
did she stuck inside the teleport or h-daemon bitch her out somwhere lol ?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Okay thanks dude ....
though i beat the stupid dungeon but can't see cirno anywhere ?
did she stuck inside the teleport or h-daemon bitch her out somwhere lol ?
Also in the walkthrought, only way to get her on the island is using the quest skip cheat. No new content for her though, all you can really do is the same sex scene from the dungeon, except it's outside. She will appear outside of the monster girl camp, after using the cheat.

zelios

Oct 25, 2018
Hey guys got an issue where pressing left shift to run doesn't work, you just walk while pressing left shift with running animation and energy is still being drained.

Hope anyone can help me with this. Already tried reloading the game :(

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
Hey guys got an issue where pressing left shift to run doesn't work, you just walk while pressing left shift with running animation and energy is still being drained.

Hope anyone can help me with this. Already tried reloading the game :(
Try disconnecting any controllers, like racing wheels or flight controllers. Unity has some issues with input assignments.

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
So im new to this game and going by the walkthrough. it says that 3 1/2 days after i set up the base something should happen that destroys it, but that dosent happen, after any amount of days. Am i doing something wrong or missing something?
Try go through the game some more. There probably some things left before that scene trigger.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
DEV! Get rid of the damn door in dungeon 2! That, or give us a damn platform to get to the roof if it is too hard for you to delete a bugged object!

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Hey guys, how do i find yamakaze on the Dream world?
Outside of the train station is a pair of signs. The one on the right will let you travel to different areas. Select 'Home' find your home, go inside it, go upstairs and find Yamakaze's room. Make sure you gave her a blue shroom or she won't be there. The trip costs money, so loot some fools first. She'll also want, wait for it, food (chocolate) for her H-scenes.

D

Deleted member 868896

if I'm not mistaken the firts screenshot on main page is about Nyotalia dreamworld sex scene, but how can i do this?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
if I'm not mistaken the firts screenshot on main page is about Nyotalia dreamworld sex scene, but how can i do this?
You can't yet, all of those screenshots are very old, made well before the dream world we have now was implemented. It'll probably come back in some shape or form which makes you wonder how early in advance he had the dream world planned or if maybe that screenshot was from a different scenario.

Does anyone know if that scene was ever in the game? I've played this on and off since it popped up but I don't ever recall this scene being in any of the versions I played.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You can't yet, all of those screenshots are very old. . .
Correct, that screenshot is nearly two years old, and if I recall it was a scene that did take place in a dream. But dreamworld was not created yet, and is probably based on the same idea. I think dreams were originally supposed to be separate "scenes" which would change every time the player went to sleep. Instead we got a game inside a game.

Jun 13, 2018
***New changelog for November 1st, 2019***

"Hi Everyone!
The new build with the main content is Yuudachi NPC has been added and is ready for play. It really takes a long time (sweat!). New build with full content will arrive exactly in less than a week more. Yuudachi NPC system is only testing, so there may be bugs and some unreasonable things, please let me know your opinion so I can improve it better.

v0.8.5 Content!?
  • Z-Event (Location: School)
  • New Character: Yuudachi (Unlock her on Z-Event)
  • New H-Scene: Yuudachi (+5)
  • New 5 H-Pictures: It was at school when the Z-Event was taking place. It's just a test for fun, I'll put it into the book in the inventory like on Island soon.
  • New H-Action: You can perform H when Yuudachi loses consciousness to save her. H while fighting to heal. (Need to unlock it first)
  • H-Voice: Yuudachi voice. (Moans, Fighting, Talk)
  • Mini game when H-Action with Yuudachi.
  • New Weapon: Guns (Only in Z-Event now)
  • Fixed enemy running around in the air in Dreamworld.
  • Improved camera in Dreamworld, slower but smoother.

v0.8.5d Update!?
  • Main content: Yuudachi NPC
  • New Place: Yuudachi Bedroom, Yuudachi Bathroom.
  • New H-Scene: Yuudachi (+5) (+2 small scene: Lick, BJ)
  • Yuudachi commands system.
  • Improve weapons collection system.
  • Press T to store weapons in Inventory instead of dropping like before.
  • You can save anytime in Dreamword. (Pause Menu)
  • Add mouse sensitivity adjustment button in Dreamword.
  • Fixed and improved some things...

Notice!
  • The H-Scenes will be different for each place: Bedroom, Bathroom, Motel Room,...
  • Interact with Yuudachi's legs, abdomen and head to perform different H-scenes.
  • The city is quite deserted, I will soon add enemy gangs, It will need good optimization."

Edit: links removed after added to main

So, yeah, here's the new version. Another new build will be coming "within a week", not sure if that means the full 0.8.5 or just a partial content update.

There are five new scenes for Yuudachi in this update: 3 occur in her bedroom (cunnilingus [small scene] followed by missionary, footjob, and chair ride), 1 in the bathroom (laying bj [small scene] followed by standing from behind in the tub). I haven't figured out what the fifth scene is. The fifth scene occurs if Yuudachi is knocked down and you retreat inside. You get a message saying she fainted and she is spawned back on her bed. You can interact with her to either reduce the recovery cooldown or fuck her on the side of the bed. If you perform an H-scene in your motel room (the room you spawn in) or your room in your home street (same place you find Yamakaze if you bring her to the dreamworld), you get the same missionary scene as you would in Yuudachi's bedroom, minus the licking scene.

Just as a note, Yuudachi will follow you everywhere in the dreamworld except for work and the bar.

Last edited:

Hiladdy

Oct 28, 2019
How much sneaking level is at least needed to do 'anything I want'?
I legimately leveled 5 and will level it till I have enough

Jul 6, 2017
***New changelog for November 1st, 2019***

"Hi Everyone!
The new build with the main content is Yuudachi NPC has been added and is ready for play. It really takes a long time (sweat!). New build with full content will arrive exactly in less than a week more. Yuudachi NPC system is only testing, so there may be bugs and some unreasonable things, please let me know your opinion so I can improve it better.

v0.8.5 Content!?
  • Z-Event (Location: School)
  • New Character: Yuudachi (Unlock her on Z-Event)
  • New H-Scene: Yuudachi (+5)
  • New 5 H-Pictures: It was at school when the Z-Event was taking place. It's just a test for fun, I'll put it into the book in the inventory like on Island soon.
  • New H-Action: You can perform H when Yuudachi loses consciousness to save her. H while fighting to heal. (Need to unlock it first)
  • H-Voice: Yuudachi voice. (Moans, Fighting, Talk)
  • Mini game when H-Action with Yuudachi.
  • New Weapon: Guns (Only in Z-Event now)
  • Fixed enemy running around in the air in Dreamworld.
  • Improved camera in Dreamworld, slower but smoother.

v0.8.5d Update!?
  • Main content: Yuudachi NPC
  • New Place: Yuudachi Bedroom, Yuudachi Bathroom.
  • New H-Scene: Yuudachi (+5) (+2 small scene: Lick, BJ)
  • Yuudachi commands system.
  • Improve weapons collection system.
  • Press T to store weapons in Inventory instead of dropping like before.
  • You can save anytime in Dreamword. (Pause Menu)
  • Add mouse sensitivity adjustment button in Dreamword.
  • Fixed and improved some things...

Notice!
  • The H-Scenes will be different for each place: Bedroom, Bathroom, Motel Room,...
  • Interact with Yuudachi's legs, abdomen and head to perform different H-scenes.
  • The city is quite deserted, I will soon add enemy gangs, It will need good optimization."

64 bit:

32 bit: not available at this time... "re-uploading"

So, yeah, here's the new version. Another new build will be coming "within a week", not sure if that means the full 0.8.5 or just a partial content update.

There are five new scenes for Yuudachi in this update: 3 occur in her bedroom (cunnilingus [small scene] followed by missionary, footjob, and chair ride), 1 in the bathroom (laying bj [small scene] followed by standing from behind in the tub). I haven't figured out what the fifth scene is. The fifth scene occurs if Yuudachi is knocked down and you retreat inside. You get a message saying she fainted and she is spawned back on her bed. You can interact with her to either reduce the recovery cooldown or fuck her on the side of the bed. If you perform an H-scene in your motel room (the room you spawn in) or your room in your home street (same place you find Yamakaze if you bring her to the dreamworld), you get the same missionary scene as you would in Yuudachi's bedroom, minus the licking scene.

Just as a note, Yuudachi will follow you everywhere in the dreamworld except for work and the bar.
The link seems 2 be down :)

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes