4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Dec 7, 2017
where are Yuudachi's house ? where i can find her like NPC ? thanks
I can't find Yuudachi's House. It's not on home street, and there's no icon to show it's direction in the city. Also finishing level 20 of the zombie event and hitting backspace has her disappear, as well. She should persist if you beat everything.
here the save file for the unlock yuudacchi
It's seems that those locations and scenes that goes with them are going to be added next week, because I can't find them either in my own save file or in the one that user shadowx25 posted

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Hey, do yo know where Camilla wants her garden thing?
The valley between camp/home and the monster girl base, on the left side near some trees. From the camp/house end, obviously.
hmmm how do you drink from the stream if its F it don't seem to be working
Not the stream, there are two places I know of: a small pond beyond the stream and the large pond near the Mantis Girl.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Is there no way past that evil dungeon 2? Like I can handle some light puzzles and fighting but god man that one is just the devil I can do like half of the second jumping part before I want to pull out my hair... Is there like a save after it or something?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
when are we going to get some mom content again? Seems like this game has nothing to do with that story line anymore

ravenage

Aug 6, 2018
How to get H-Scenes with Yuudachi? It always shows message to find stronger weapons.
P.S I used savings for Z-Event

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
How to get H-Scenes with Yuudachi? It always shows message to find stronger weapons.
P.S I used savings for Z-Event
During the Z-event, between zombie waves or if you find a space that zombies cannot reach, hover your mouse over Yuudachi and it will tell you what key to push to initiate h-scenes. It then goes to a minigame where she is h-ing you and you have to press the spacebar? when the cursor lines up with the yellow. This fills up Yuudachi's orgasm meter. Bottoming out will end the h early without reward, but filling the bar fills up Yuudachi's life bar, and a purple bar that I don't know what it does.

Jun 13, 2018
It's seems that those locations and scenes that goes with them are going to be added next week, because I can't find them either in my own save file or in the one that user shadowx25 posted
giosno Sir Phoenix

After completing the z-event and finding all the weapons, you should be able to find Yuudachi in the main area of the dreamworld (the motel street). Her house is just down the road from your spawn home. (See 1 - 5 below)

During the Z-event, between zombie waves or if you find a space that zombies cannot reach, hover your mouse over Yuudachi and it will tell you what key to push to initiate h-scenes. It then goes to a minigame where she is h-ing you and you have to press the spacebar? when the cursor lines up with the yellow. This fills up Yuudachi's orgasm meter. Bottoming out will end the h early without reward, but filling the bar fills up Yuudachi's life bar, and a purple bar that I don't know what it does.
The second bar is essentially a "stored pleasure" bar. If you initiate an h-scene multiple times in a row, the pink increases. This serves as a healing pool so if she takes damage, instead of having to initiate another h-scene, she will start to auto-heal. As she heals, the pink bar will decrease. Essentially, it's the equivalent to "over-healing".

Last edited:

Renegade69

Apr 30, 2018
How can I trigger the scene where I talk to the Mantis and can tell her that she's cute and that I am her friend?

Did it once but can't trigger it again in a new game.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
***New changelog for November 1st, 2019***

So, yeah, here's the new version. Another new build will be coming "within a week", not sure if that means the full 0.8.5 or just a partial content update.

There are five new scenes for Yuudachi in this update: 3 occur in her bedroom (cunnilingus [small scene] followed by missionary, footjob, and chair ride), 1 in the bathroom (laying bj [small scene] followed by standing from behind in the tub). I haven't figured out what the fifth scene is. The fifth scene occurs if Yuudachi is knocked down and you retreat inside. You get a message saying she fainted and she is spawned back on her bed. You can interact with her to either reduce the recovery cooldown or fuck her on the side of the bed. If you perform an H-scene in your motel room (the room you spawn in) or your room in your home street (same place you find Yamakaze if you bring her to the dreamworld), you get the same missionary scene as you would in Yuudachi's bedroom, minus the licking scene.

Just as a note, Yuudachi will follow you everywhere in the dreamworld except for work and the bar.
For any new user using https://f95zone.to/threads/r-life-v0-8-5d-patreon-segamex.8428/page-123#post-2605265 using shadow's full save file where you start on the house at the beach, how do you get to yudachi? I would really appreciate it if you could explain it, thank you

Personally, I only played since the addition of the portals and stopped there.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
For any new user using https://f95zone.to/threads/r-life-v0-8-5d-patreon-segamex.8428/page-123#post-2605265 using shadow's full save file where you start on the house at the beach, how do you get to yudachi? I would really appreciate it if you could explain it, thank you

Here's a guide with most steps assuming it's from the last time you left off. (I haven't seen where shadowx25's save is, but if he claims Yuudachi is unlocked, than it's going to be a later phase than initially described.) I will mark which phase you should be on according to the save file.

Phase 1: Accessing the dreamworld

The first thing you need to do is enter the dream world. Under normal circumstances, the dreamworld was unlocked by giving a blue mushroom to the first three female characters in the game: Nyotalia (the mom), Yamakaze (the sister), and Rem (the maid). It doesn't have to be done all at once, but it can be.

The following night, you should have the option to use the blue mushroom on yourself, thus entering the dreamworld. Be advised that only Yamakaze will show up in the dream world if you have fed her the blue mushroom immediately before using it yourself.

Phase 2: Fighting in the dreamworld

Thankfully, the dreamworld has been balanced quite a bit since it's creation. There are still a couple npc's who will fuck you up depending on the circumstances/equipment. In general, you run around fighting the npcs (hostiles are marked on the compass). All the enemies drop varying amounts of coins, some more than others. Easiest targets to take down are the blond guy and the yankee looking dudes with the pompadour haircut. The females enemies can be interacted with when defeated for two separate h-scene each. Since 0.8.5c, all progress in the dreamworld is saved, so don't worry about dying.

There are a few locations to know:

The motel street is your starting area. All of the hostile npcs spawn there in some pattern or another (except for Saitama). There are a few points of interest including the prostitute (who has several h-scenes for money; you need to give gifts to her first), the girlfriends house (which is where you will find Yuudachi later), and the train station (directly beside the traintracks is a board which can be interacted with leading to other locations, all of which require coins to get to).

The store is your primary location for gifts and health items. Kawakaze is also present there (another set of h-scenes after giving enough gifts).

The home street is where you find your actual house of origin. Yamakaze can be found there if brought into the dreamworld.

The workplace is where you can make some easy money once per day. Takao is your boss (more h-scenes, need more gifts et cetera et cetera)

The dojo is a test ground where you can fight against various npcs... not really useful

At the bar is 2b and the dancer, both of which have h-scenes

And the city is the main location for where you need to go. A good number of enemies present each time, but fairly spaced out between one another. The only points of concern here are Roxy's shop and the Z-event. You need to complete Roxy's questline to get the motorbike prior to getting the z-event.

Phase 3: Getting to the Z-event

So, assuming you've gotten somewhat used to the dreamworld, completed a few quests, and generally are comfortable with movement and combat, now you can do the z-event. Over at the school zone is where you activate the event. The z-event has probably been explained enough in the forum previously, but one the event is completed, you should have total access to Yuudachi.

Phase 4: Where Shadow's save should be(?)

Alright, assuming this is where you are, just follow the images laid out in https://f95zone.to/threads/r-life-v0-8-5d-patreon-segamex.8428/post-2612142

Dec 7, 2017

You just have to go to the dreamworld, to do so, just use the blue mushroom when going to sleep (there is a plus if you give one to your sister past midnight, as she goes with you).

There has been a lot of content since you left, most of it, included in the Dreamworld, read the changelog to catch up.

giosno Sir Phoenix

After completing the z-event and finding all the weapons, you should be able to find Yuudachi in the main area of the dreamworld (the motel street). Her house is just down the road from your spawn home. (See 1 - 5 below)

The second bar is essentially a "stored pleasure" bar. If you initiate an h-scene multiple times in a row, the pink increases. This serves as a healing pool so if she takes damage, instead of having to initiate another h-scene, she will start to auto-heal. As she heals, the pink bar will decrease. Essentially, it's the equivalent to "over-healing".
Jesus Christ, I was looking for the house everywhere, thanks a lot. BTW, in the process, I found a new area in the "home street", it is the aunt house, Its completely empty for now though, just the buildings and structures for now.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Hiladdy

Oct 28, 2019
I am TOTALLY STUCK on D2 for that pillar parcour
I just stepped the fourth ONCE in days of tries&failure. This much time being stuck made me play less than I would have been if there was not a thing like that and this parcour is making me HATE OF THIS DARN GAME

I have two questions for you.
1. Is there any way to 'skip' this parcour?
2. If I skip the dungeon, will I not get the H-pics in there?

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
I am TOTALLY STUCK on D2 for that pillar parcour
I just stepped the fourth ONCE in days of tries&failure. This much time being stuck made me play less than I would have been if there was not a thing like that and this parcour is making me HATE OF THIS DARN GAME

I have two questions for you.
1. Is there any way to 'skip' this parcour?
2. If I skip the dungeon, will I not get the H-pics in there?
I was stuck in what I believe is the same place. It is when you are leaving, right? Jump onto those two outcropping parts on the right, jump to that little ledge near the corner, get as close to the corner as possible, wait for full stamina, then run, double jump and dash (right mouse) towards the broken rail and you might make it.

If it is right at the start, with the bookcase, that was patched to be non-exploitable. You now HAVE to use your first key to pass that door.

And yes, skipping D2 will make you miss those two H-pics. Probably the harpy girl and fairy as well, though you can just F12 her in later.

Jun 13, 2018
BTW, in the process, I found a new area in the "home street", it is the aunt house, Its completely empty for now though, just the buildings and structures for now.
Yeah, not sure about that area. It's existed since the dreamworld was added to the game, but nothing has been said by the dev about it. It'll probably be awhile till it's used (assuming it is used). Also, you may have noticed that some of the object collision in that area is wonky with random invisible walls in some places, so who knows?

Dec 7, 2017
Yeah, not sure about that area. It's existed since the dreamworld was added to the game, but nothing has been said by the dev about it. It'll probably be awhile till it's used (assuming it is used). Also, you may have noticed that some of the object collision in that area is wonky with random invisible walls in some places, so who knows?
I noticed that too, but I think it's because of the shape of the trees, I you look carefully, It's literally a 2D tree crossed between X and Y dimensions, so, when you run close by, it becomes a little bit wonky

Adrian1122

Mar 29, 2018
Downloaded the game, got to the end of D2 (Platforming hell even with the walkthrough), fell off while gliding back to the start, and instead of tp'ing me back it put me in freefall and I had to alt F4 after minutes of waiting for a port back up. The scenes aren't awful, but the glitchiness, tendency to softlock when going through dialogue, and ability to make you have to restart the most infuriatingly tedious part of the game from scratch killed it for me

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes