4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone know where to buy cake or anything else besides drinks in the dream world?
I've literally checked every building includes the stores at the back and nothing would prompt me to buy anything

Hiladdy

Oct 28, 2019
I was stuck in what I believe is the same place. It is when you are leaving, right? Jump onto those two outcropping parts on the right, jump to that little ledge near the corner, get as close to the corner as possible, wait for full stamina, then run, double jump and dash (right mouse) towards the broken rail and you might make it.

If it is right at the start, with the bookcase, that was patched to be non-exploitable. You now HAVE to use your first key to pass that door.

And yes, skipping D2 will make you miss those two H-pics. Probably the harpy girl and fairy as well, though you can just F12 her in later.

Nah not that. I meant THIS MONSTROCITY 플랫폼조까타.png

Hiladdy

Oct 28, 2019
If you creative enough with platforming tricks and can do triple jump, this is nothing compared to the previous dick pltform where i was stuck playing whole night just to clear that shite without using triple jump lol.
Triple Jump? That means using dash just after you double-jumped?

TopStand

Nov 23, 2018
Do anyone know all Mantis places in hide and seek? I found her on the little island near Velvet tent and after this game didn't find her yet.

Jun 13, 2018
From today:

"0.8.5f (FULL VERSION)

Hi Everyone!
Below is the full build of v0.8.5, it's the stable version has improved some things. Now is the time for v0.8.6, It will be a big update, with dungeon 3 and adding contents on the island. New information will be updated soon!

v0.8.5 contents!?
  • Z-Event. (Location: School)
  • New Character: Yuudachi (Unlock her on Z-Event)
  • Yuudachi NPC.
  • New Place: Yuudachi Bedroom, Yuudachi Bathroom.
  • New H-Scene: Yuudachi (+10) (+2 small scene: Lick, BJ)
  • New 5 H-Pictures.
  • New H-Action: You can perform H when Yuudachi loses consciousness to save her. H while fighting to heal. (Need to unlock it first)
  • H-Voice: Yuudachi voice. (Moans, Fighting, Talk)
  • Mini game when H-Action with Yuudachi.
  • New Weapon: Guns (Only in Z-Event now)
  • Fixed enemy running around in the air in Dreamworld.
  • Improved camera in Dreamworld, slower but smoother.
  • Improve weapons collection system.
  • Press T to store weapons in Inventory instead of dropping like before.
  • You can save anytime in Dreamword. (Pause Menu)
  • Add mouse sensitivity adjustment button in Dreamword.

v0.8.5f Update!?
  • New character in Dreamworld: Nyotalia, Rem.
  • New H-Scene: Nyotalia (+1), Rem (+2).
  • New H-Pictures: +3 (Total: 8, Collect them with Z-Event)
  • New Rem Mini game: Clean up the garbage bag.
  • Killing zombies will gain money and a bit of exp.
  • Add H-Book to Inventory in Dreamworld (Now you can watch H-Pictures here)
  • Improved the bug the player flies while dragging the body.
  • Improve Player jumping on the move
  • Increase motorbike fuel.
  • Unlock level 8. (More health and stamina)
  • Move Farming Plot closer to home.
  • Fixed and improved some minor bugs...

Notice!
  • You need to unlock H-Scene on the island to open new scenes of that character in Dreamword.
  • Gun Supplies will be dropped from the sky to a random position in the city on certain waves.
  • After collecting the strongest weapons, H-Pictures will be spawned at wave 5.
  • Interact with the legs, the body, and the head of Yuudachi to perform different H-scenes.
  • In order for Yuudachi to appear at her home, you need to unlock her with Z-Event first.
  • The Yuudachi H-Scenes will be different for each place: Bedroom, Bathroom, Motel Room,..."

I'm out and about at the moment, so I'll post try to post the links later today (unless someone beats me to it)

MacBurger

Feb 12, 2019
Wish developer would add change view of H-scenes, so you can choose between first person and third person on the island and in the dream world

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes