4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

keppenkannen

May 17, 2019
I can't seem to get into the DW.

I give the sister the blue mushroom and go to sleep in my own bed but there never is an option to take the blue mushroom myself. Am I doing something wrong?
I've done almost everything in the real world including giving everyone a red mushroom and seeing the effects.
Giving everyone blue mushrooms seems to have no effect the next day and when sleeping I don't get the option to consume one.

Last edited:

Sunride_Phoenix

Aug 17, 2017
So i finally got the motorbike from roxie but for some reason its buggy af. idk what to do or whats wrong but im just kind sliding around in the same spot. it'll occasionally change gears(i guess idk) and move a solid 4 feet but other than that the thing is broken.

Anyone know a way to fix it?

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
I can't seem to get into the DW.

I give the sister the blue mushroom and go to sleep in my own bed but there never is an option to take the blue mushroom myself. Am I doing something wrong?
I've done almost everything in the real world including giving everyone a red mushroom and seeing the effects.
Giving everyone blue mushrooms seems to have no effect the next day and when sleeping I don't get the option to consume one.

Give each of the 3 girls blue mushrooms at midnight
Wait 1 hour
Sleep Sex and finish in all the girls
Sleep till 6:00 and talk to each of the girls (Yawakaze is sometimes at the beach in the morning or the riverstream)
They will each talk of a dream they had and it will proc the questline to go into dreamworld.

keppenkannen

May 17, 2019
Give each of the 3 girls blue mushrooms at midnight
Wait 1 hour
Sleep Sex and finish in all the girls
Sleep till 6:00 and talk to each of the girls (Yawakaze is sometimes at the beach in the morning or the riverstream)
They will each talk of a dream they had and it will proc the questline to go into dreamworld.
Thanks, that did the trick!

Reactions: xlash
Jun 13, 2018
Small Patch for 0.8.5f

"News!? (Nov 13)
  • Fixed the problem that the Motorcycle can't run.
  • Increase the time of the mini game of Rem.
  • Improve some H-Scene on the island.
  • Fix and improve some small things on the island..."
Edit: link removed after added to main

Sunride_Phoenix This should fix that motorbike issue

jb281472 Hopefully this is the end of updates until 0.8.6, but I'll keep posting updates as they come (or if I get a cease and desist order....)

Last edited:

Sunride_Phoenix

Aug 17, 2017
Small Patch for 0.8.5f

"News!? (Nov 13)
64 bit:

jb281472 Hopefully this is the end of updates until 0.8.6, but I'll keep posting updates as they come (or if I get a cease and desist order....)
Works Great! Thanks so much for the patch!

Now I can run into buildings and people as much as I want XD

JueJue95

Aug 11, 2019
Small Patch for 0.8.5f

"News!? (Nov 13)
64 bit:

Can you upload it to any other source? Google Drive tend to go nuts with heavy files :(

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Can you please add the option for the player to rename the m.c. A Lot of Gamer's hate it when they have to use a Dame default name . What do you think this is this the 80's again ? :rolleyes:

Jun 13, 2018
Can you upload it to any other source? Google Drive tend to go nuts with heavy files :(
It's been re-hosted on the main op with multiple links for the 64-bit version.

Can you please add the option for the player to rename the m.c. A Lot of Gamer's hate it when they have to use a Dame default name . What do you think this is this the 80's again ? :rolleyes:
The dev isn't active here on F95.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
im in the dream world i got the prositute full 30 and seen all her scenes whats next lol cause ive heard theres more areas and shit

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
Alright lads, big brain question. How the hell do I get 'Lust'? Finished 1st Dungeon, couldn't make love to the lizard girl, system said not enough 'Lust'. Exit the dungeon - no lizard girl in the monster girl concentration camp

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes