3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's been a while for me, is the other world still controller throwing levels of aggravating or is there finally some way to freeze health? I stopped playing due to a combination of lack of island content, which was simple enough to unlock, and aggravation because I last maybe 30 seconds in the other world if I'm lucky enough to not spawn certain enemy characters in the starting area, one in particular being the blonde girl in red. They get in way too many hits while the PC misses way too many, it needs a toggleable lock on system so you don't miss completely just by being off by maybe an inch.

Jun 13, 2018
I do have them unlocked but still nothing in the dreamworld something im missing maybe? or do i need to do it at an specific time
If you use the blue mushroom on them at midnight (or soon there after), wait an hour for the mushroom to take effect then enter the dreamworld yourself. They should be on the home street in your childhood home (same as Yamakaze). Rem will be in the living room and Nyotalia will be in the parents' room.

Reactions: hier217

hier217

Oct 11, 2017
If you use the blue mushroom on them at midnight (or soon there after), wait an hour for the mushroom to take effect then enter the dreamworld yourself. They should be on the home street in your childhood home (same as Yamakaze). Rem will be in the living room and Nyotalia will be in the parents' room.
Gotcha. Thanks ^^

Sep 4, 2019
I can deal with a very short amount of time to find Rem's trash bags, and I can deal with them constantly changing spots every time you attempt it.

But both is a bit much.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Do anyone know all Mantis places in hide and seek? I found her on the little island near Velvet tent and after this game didn't find her yet.
On the ledge/hill to the right of the cherry blossom tree, the small island near Velvet and behind a rock on the beach to the right of Mantis' lake, along the mountain next to it, if you look at it from where the valley the cherry blossom tree is in.

I am thinking of compiling a new walkthrough that I will update some time in the future, since the only reliable one available is massively outdated, woefully incomplete and skips over many things that were available even back when it was made, in addition to tricks that are mentioned having being patched over. I can list dungeon H-pics and comic locations, in addition to where the NPCs are and all that. I got most of it by searching this thread using the 'search thread' option. Still can't find all the island pics though, most people just say 'search the mountain ledges and shallows in the ocean.'

Maybe I'll just post pics on where some stuff is and post it so someone with more experience can do the rest.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
i cant find the maid. i might be dumb but i just cant
If you are talking about the Dream World, I cannot help, though she probably has a room at your house. As for on the island, that has been covered a lot already. If she isn't at your house, I would suggest a cafe or a mansion. (anime logic(?) at work)

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
what is this dreamworld, and Z-event, which im guessing means zombies?

I still am running around an island with no compass, and only a vague idea with what im supposed to be doing hoping I can have sex with something that isn't a monster girl and also im worried if I sleep with the mantis girl she will eat my brain.

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
cant join dungeon 1, i have to do something before?

edit_ nvm found it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes