3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

gman443

Nov 22, 2018
Give each of the 3 girls blue mushrooms at midnight
Wait 1 hour
Sleep Sex and finish in all the girls
Sleep till 6:00 and talk to each of the girls (Yawakaze is sometimes at the beach in the morning or the riverstream)
They will each talk of a dream they had and it will proc the questline to go into dreamworld.
WHEN I TRY THIS IT DOESNT LET ME HAVE SEX WITH THE MOM

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
WHEN I TRY THIS IT DOESNT LET ME HAVE SEX WITH THE MOM
Its most likely that your "Sneak" ability is low. Either use cheats to level it up (its pretty damn hard to level this so use cheats) or by killing enemies from behind without the battle animation triggering. Honestly though you should use cheats to level up this skill.

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
dude, you are way to low to be completing this second dungeon. Unless your some sort of dodging god, it's going to be really hard for you. It only takes about an hour of grinding to get to level 20 so I'd suggest doing that first.
thx so much

Starca

Sep 2, 2018
hi need bit of help with red mushroom quest as i read in forum you need some how go to sleep without timer how to do that.

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
hi need bit of help with red mushroom quest as i read in forum you need some how go to sleep without timer how to do that.
This one is probably the buggiest one to get because it involves triggering yamakazes(sisters) quest.
1) Starve sister for a few days then eventually she'll tell you shes hungry when you go talk to her.
2) At the bottom left youll get the text that says a Yamakaze quest is available at that point wait till 0:00 and go to sleep
This is where it buggy because sometimes you wont get the "sleep only option"
If that happens try to get the quest to trigger again, save, quit game then talk to her again then go to sleep at 0:00.

Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017
Any solution for the save games in 0.8.5f?
I really dont want to replay all of this again, took me long enough the first time :rolleyes:

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I have a stupid question, How do you get to dreamworld am I doing something wrong or what?
when you have a question, try to use the search option top right corner. Like in this case, just type "dreamworld" and you'll get help by those who asked already.
But to get in, try to use a bluemushroom before you sleep. Try to use the search option to find out where they are

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes