3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Linlex

Nov 24, 2018
Sorry about all the questions. I took the Savedata folder and tried to drag it into my R-Life data Folder, but I get the warning "WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives. Can you tell me how to solve this? I am terrible at this stuff thanks a lot for the help.

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry about all the questions. I took the Savedata folder and tried to drag it into my R-Life data Folder, but I get the warning "WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives. Can you tell me how to solve this? I am terrible at this stuff thanks a lot for the help.
Sure.

First, find the file I sent you.

step 1.png

Second, right-click to open menu and select "Extract to...".

Step 2.png

This will create a regular folder with the contents within. Click on that folder to open

Step 3.png

Inside is the SaveData folder we want.

Step 4.png

Right click on the folder to open the menu, then select copy.

Step 5.png

Head over to the R-life_Data folder and paste it within

Step 6.png

When you start the game, select load game to see if the content has loaded.

Reactions: Linlex
Jun 13, 2018
1576785168299.png

Dev log from Dec 18.

"In the next build, there will be a small part of content about H-Demon, the strongest boss in the game, the cause of everything. So now is a good time to improve things with her.
Her old model doesn't match the theme compared to other models, so i changed her with the new model, you can see in the photo above. Now, she will be the same model type as the H-Goddess.
I'm trying to finish the Dungeon 3 as quickly as possible, it's a big dungeon with new enemy system and gameplay so it will take a lot of time. Hope you can wait!"

amfor I guess the most accurate answer is "soon"

Also, it looks like dungeon 3 is the underwater/aquatic dungeon (because apparently underwater levels are mandatory.....)

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
So, this is fucking cool, its an actual video game, I hope the characters are placeholders, if not...ehhhh please make that be true?

D

Deleted member 1266681

I watched Re:Zero the first time last night. I cannot play this game any longer. The programmer must be a psychopath.

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
Does the cheatmod still work or no, everytime I install the cheatmod the game will open but I cant actually start.
Is it something akin to CheatEngine? Whatever it is, I don't think you really need it since there's already cheat menus in-game that allow pretty much everything. Just press ESC in the game to see the different shortcuts (level-up, item spawning, teleport, etc.)

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes