4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

bigbay

Jul 28, 2018
Ok can someone send a ss of where Yamakaze's necklace is, because I have no clue and the guide doesn't help me.

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
I think i locked myself out of Rem's quests / h stuff since I think I said ""no"" to her 1st quest since it sounded like a nice/normaler option from what I recall. (this was WAY back I have good portion of the stuff other then dream and finishing up couple the more grindy and secret things and not really bothering with collectables.).

But ya I am assuming there no work around and that I indeed did ? Guessing idea is like saying not interested in this character if you say "no" to their quests/h stuff?

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
The dev seriously needs to update the journal pages showing the girl's relationship status. It is so rudimentary and is more hindrance than useful at this point, given that we have trust points, guilt points and all that. Just scrap the hearts and give us good old fashioned numbers for now. In the future, either use bars with tick marks to show milestones for quests/events, or return to the hearts, but have different ones for each girl's special stat. (guilt for Nyotalia, hunger for Yamakaze, etc)

Examples

Nyotalia-
Trust: 20
Guilt: 5

Yamakaze-
Trust: 31
Hunger: 10 (reverse rape scene imminent if available)

I think i locked myself out of Rem's quests / h stuff since I think I said ""no"" to her 1st quest since it sounded like a nice/normaler option from what I recall. (this was WAY back I have good portion of the stuff other then dream and finishing up couple the more grindy and secret things and not really bothering with collectables.).

But ya I am assuming there no work around and that I indeed did ? Guessing idea is like saying not interested in this character if you say "no" to their quests/h stuff?
...Why would you say no to a woman? Our character is a depraved pervert who lays his hands on monster girls of questionable age, a married woman, a maid, a loli goddess with a huge rack, random girls in his dreamland hometown, a freaking robot girl, and his own mother and sister, and he floods them all without a care for possible pregnancies. You aren't remotely 'nice.' One of your sister's quests involves starving her until she takes all natural Addyi and reverse rapes you, then perv on your mother playing with herself, after you drug her, until she says 'screw it' and lets you screw her. You even sort of rape the maid later on as well. In fact, the only ones you currently don't pressure into sex are the Mantis Girl and Velvet. (though that may change with more quests becoming available later)

To reiterate, our character is most definitely NOT nice. He's practically a serial rapist.

RentaroSato

Jul 31, 2017
Is there some trick to beating the Z event? Like a place to kill the zombies without getting swarmed. I get my ass handed to me the first few rounds and die before i can open the airdrop.

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
Is there some trick to beating the Z event? Like a place to kill the zombies without getting swarmed. I get my ass handed to me the first few rounds and die before i can open the airdrop.
do not complain look that many of us had a great time when it was pressed full of bugs and on top of that getting weapons and surviving was a ...... (I will not give more details xD) in summary it was but the zombies were bug on the map and you couldn't kill them and there was only restart xD

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So is this a known bug? I had the quest from the mom to find her bikini top, but then the game crashed. Loaded back up and she had her bikini top back and now she won't give me the quest again. Any way to fix this or is it just I have to go away from my camp, sit somewhere, and wait for it to pop again?

Linlex

Nov 24, 2018
I honestly can't figure out how to save. I know you can only save after making a tent, which is what I do. But, whenever I load back in, I am on the beach, and I can't do anything except move around! All my progress is gone, just like that! Why is there no save file in R-Life Data folder? How do you add one? cause I have no idea, and I am just frustrated. I have beaten D1 and D2 (Easy) like four times and can speed run the game, but the game always bugs out and freezes on me!! So please can someone tell me how do you create a save file!?

Jun 13, 2018
I honestly can't figure out how to save. I know you can only save after making a tent, which is what I do. But, whenever I load back in, I am on the beach, and I can't do anything except move around! All my progress is gone, just like that! Why is there no save file in R-Life Data folder? How do you add one? cause I have no idea, and I am just frustrated. I have beaten D1 and D2 (Easy) like four times and can speed run the game, but the game always bugs out and freezes on me!! So please can someone tell me how do you create a save file!?
A save folder should be created upon your first save.

r.png

To save, the button should be visible (and functional) in the menu.

r save.png

Linlex

Nov 24, 2018
I did just that, I saved then left my game and looked for a save data folder but it doesnt show up which is why I cant save. Is there any way to manually add a save folder cause It wont work for me. I even redownloaded the game and tried to save but there was no save data folder still.

Jun 13, 2018
I did just that, I saved then left my game and looked for a save data folder but it doesnt show up which is why I cant save. Is there any way to manually add a save folder cause It wont work for me. I even redownloaded the game and tried to save but there was no save data folder still.
Here, download this file, unzip it and place it within the data folder (only the folder within titled SaveData, not the parent file with the number).

If the game fails to recognize it, then there might be an issue with the way your computer is accessing files. If it does recognize it, you should be able to start a new game and save progress

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes