4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

glazescratch

Apr 26, 2018
Hello, for some reason i lost my savedata with all finished, so i was looking for some save data but no one have the dreamworld full :c can anyone who have the game finished give him his save? plz :c

Jun 13, 2018
anyone share new "R-Life Special Build" ?
I'll try to share it tomorrow (Jan 12th), the current version is quite buggy and has a few glitches that prevent the completion of the event questline. This is especially frustrating considering you can't save during the event.

What's the special build? New release thing?
Yeah, the author put together a little New Years event on the island while he finishes up the next dungeon for 0.8.6. The special event adds 5 h-scenes:3 for Nyotalia (BJ, Cowgirl, missionary), and one for Yamakaze and one for Rem.

asisax554

Nov 17, 2019
I'll try to share it tomorrow (Jan 12th), the current version is quite buggy and has a few glitches that prevent the completion of the event questline. This is especially frustrating considering you can't save during the event.

Yeah, the author put together a little New Years event on the island while he finishes up the next dungeon for 0.8.6. The special event adds 5 h-scenes:3 for Nyotalia (BJ, Cowgirl, missionary), and one for Yamakaze and one for Rem.
we are waiting for you mate :):)

Jun 13, 2018
Here is the 64-bit version of the New Year's special. (I don't think there's a 32 bit anymore, or its just always blocked for me :cautious:): EDIT: LINK REMOVED -> old version and expired

jb281472 if you can re-host and update the main when available, thanks

Just a couple side notes:

1. To start the event, there is a small pine tree up near Patchouli's tent where. Interacting with it will start the pre-event where you need to perform each of the h-scenes listed. Once completed, they are highlighted pink (as opposed to the starting blue). Once these have all been completed, you can start the event.

2. Cheats and saving are disabled once the event has started. This causes multiple problems as you need the resources to construct a fireplace. Make sure you store enough of the building materials in the house chest prior to starting the event. Teleportation around the island is still possible

3. Similarly, there is a quest that requires you to make a herbal concoction which requires x3 red mushrooms

4. The fourth quest requires you to prepare for a feast. You need x4 pieces of raw meat, 6 carrots, 8(?) tomatoes, and 8 water in the barrel in the kitchen before starting. You might want to grab these resources prior to starting the event as Camilla's dialogue is prone to issues during the event (i.e. the game may totally lock up). Additionally, when performing a trade with her for seeds, don't click through as fast as you can or the dialogue will disappear and you'll be unable to leave the conversation, thus making you have to force close the game.

Last edited:

asisax554

Nov 17, 2019
Here is the 64-bit version of the New Year's special. (I don't think there's a 32 bit anymore, or its just always blocked for me :cautious:):

1. To start the event, there is a small pine tree up near Patchouli's tent where. Interacting with it will start the pre-event where you need to perform each of the h-scenes listed. Once completed, they are highlighted pink (as opposed to the starting blue). Once these have all been completed, you can start the event.

2. Cheats and saving are disabled once the event has started. This causes multiple problems as you need the resources to construct a fireplace. Make sure you store enough of the building materials in the house chest prior to starting the event. Teleportation around the island is still possible

3. Similarly, there is a quest that requires you to make a herbal concoction which requires x3 red mushrooms

4. The fourth quest requires you to prepare for a feast. You need x4 pieces of raw meat, 6 carrots, 8(?) tomatoes, and 8 water in the barrel in the kitchen before starting. You might want to grab these resources prior to starting the event as Camilla's dialogue is prone to issues during the event (i.e. the game may totally lock up). Additionally, when performing a trade with her for seeds, don't click through as fast as you can or the dialogue will disappear and you'll be unable to leave the conversation, thus making you have to force close the game.
thank you so much :)

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
Here is the 64-bit version of the New Year's special. (I don't think there's a 32 bit anymore, or its just always blocked for me :cautious:):

I'm stuck after building the fireplace. The questlog says i need New Years Decorations but nobody on the island can help.

Edit: nevermind i found them next to camilla's garden

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
For the velvet shower scene I just need to give gifts and talk to her until I unlock the scene?
same for patchouli?

Aug 21, 2019

Thank you very much for your efforts!

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
For the velvet shower scene I just need to give gifts and talk to her until I unlock the scene?
same for patchouli?
Hi.
I can't remember for Velvet (it shuld have something to do with a Camilla quest) but she take shower once every 2 days (...) at 17.00 at the waterfall between home and the pond water. Just geting there triggers the scene. than just go for it.

For Patchouly is the red mushroom sx event. so go there at night give the Mshr and wait 2h etc.etc.

Reactions: xpene

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
By the way, since I'm here...
I don't know yet if the event is a 1 go or it will be repeatable every day...
as pointed out Nyotalia has 3 scenes, first she goes like a pro (intro), than you have 2 choices but one excludes the other. so I'd suggest to play the event at 15.00, that way you have the time to restart the party immediately after ending it or just save the game keeping that option.
Hope it helps
Cheers

Edit> Nvm, party every day!

Last edited:

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
got the same problem as crazysad above me.
I tried every posted savegame from the last few pages on here but never find a tree that triggers anything.
Anyone know what the requirements are? Also which tree would be nice to know.
Oh and what is this new "H-Info" menu about? A few things are marked purple-ish, rest is grey.

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
got the same problem as crazysad above me.
I tried every posted savegame from the last few pages on here but never find a tree that triggers anything.
Anyone know what the requirements are? Also which tree would be nice to know.
Oh and what is this new "H-Info" menu about? A few things are marked purple-ish, rest is grey.
Get to Pactchoulli's tent and hug the cliff side on her left and just keep going straight until you see a small pine tree (literally half your size)

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes