4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

dark105

Sep 12, 2018
Here is the 64-bit version of the New Year's special. (I don't think there's a 32 bit anymore, or its just always blocked for me :cautious:):

jb281472 if you can re-host and update the main when available, thanks

Just a couple side notes:

1. To start the event, there is a small pine tree up near Patchouli's tent where. Interacting with it will start the pre-event where you need to perform each of the h-scenes listed. Once completed, they are highlighted pink (as opposed to the starting blue). Once these have all been completed, you can start the event.

2. Cheats and saving are disabled once the event has started. This causes multiple problems as you need the resources to construct a fireplace. Make sure you store enough of the building materials in the house chest prior to starting the event. Teleportation around the island is still possible

3. Similarly, there is a quest that requires you to make a herbal concoction which requires x3 red mushrooms

4. The fourth quest requires you to prepare for a feast. You need x4 pieces of raw meat, 6 carrots, 8(?) tomatoes, and 8 water in the barrel in the kitchen before starting. You might want to grab these resources prior to starting the event as Camilla's dialogue is prone to issues during the event (i.e. the game may totally lock up). Additionally, when performing a trade with her for seeds, don't click through as fast as you can or the dialogue will disappear and you'll be unable to leave the conversation, thus making you have to force close the game.
url out :cry:

Jun 13, 2018
There's been a couple new versions released over the last couple days which include bug fixes and a few animation tweaks, but I won't be able to share them till Saturday.

So, you'll have to wait till then unless someone beats me to it.

• Haha
Reactions: asisax554

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
I hope to have time and will update the cheat mod.. for the latest version.
Real life takes priority..

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes