4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does this game have any Konosuba characters?
Nah, don't think so. Touhou, Danmachi, Re:Zero, That battleship game, uhhh. I don't know where the mom is from. I think there's a Final Fantasy character too. There's some rando Succubus boss and harpies and other monster girls too. I haven't seen a lot of 3d models of Konosuba characters around and pretty sure this dude just buys assets on some store.

Think I'd actually like this better if it was original characters, kinda weird putting in all these different art styles. Been a while since I've played though, I've never entered the dreamworld. Seems like there's always some big update planned so I hold back on playing till it's released. The dream world is kinda weird. We should have a list of all the characters in game somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: pharis

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
Nah, don't think so. Touhou, Danmachi, Re:Zero, That battleship game, uhhh. I don't know where the mom is from. I think there's a Final Fantasy character too. There's some rando Succubus boss and harpies and other monster girls too. I haven't seen a lot of 3d models of Konosuba characters around and pretty sure this dude just buys assets on some store.

Think I'd actually like this better if it was original characters, kinda weird putting in all these different art styles. Been a while since I've played though, I've never entered the dreamworld. Seems like there's always some big update planned so I hold back on playing till it's released. The dream world is kinda weird. We should have a list of all the characters in game somewhere.
Thanks for the info.

Jun 13, 2018
FruitSmoothie pharis and for whomever else needs a list

A list of female characters for your consumption:

Character name (Role/alt-name in game): Description/source

Real World/Island:
  • Nyotalia (Mom): Based on egg567's searching, it would appear that Nyotalia is France. Essentially, it seems that the Hetalia series features various countries as characters. The "Nyo" versions are the gender-swapped version (Hence Nyo-talia) with the version in game being the "2p!" version of France with a swapped colour scheme.
  • Yamakaze (Little Sister): From the game Kantai Collection, aka "Kancolle", aka "Kancore" because lol japan
  • Rem (Maid): From Re/Zero
  • Hestia (H-goddess): From "Danmachi", or by it's full title Is It Wrong to Try and Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
  • Velvet: From the game Tales of Bersaria
  • Patchouli: From the game series Touhou (and subsequent media...)
  • Menace: From the Queen's Blade series of games (she's only really a mascot and doesn't have any H-scenes, but she does have some dances and a "touching scene")
  • Camilla: From the game Fire Emblem Fates (and subsequently Fire Emblem Heroes)
  • Cirno: From Touhou (only accessible on island through cheats after dungeon 2)
Other Female Characters/Monster Girls on Island:
  • Elf Girl: No name or dialogue, just a fairly generic dark-elf who becomes your slave (willingly) after you rescue her from Dungeon 1
  • Lizard Girl: A green lizard girl wearing an eastern style armour. Main boss of dungeon 1. Can be captured and made your love slave when defeated
  • Fish Girl: Blue girl with fins on her face wearing a Japanese schoolgirl-style one-piece swimsuit. Can be captured on Island
  • Android Girl: A girl who's more machine than living creature, can be captured on island
  • Fox Girl: The furriest of the monster girls and the only one not wearing clothes.... can be caught on the island
  • Harpy Girl: Standard petite harpy with wings instead of arms; main boss of Dungeon 2. Can be captured and made into a love slave
  • Mantis Girl: The only monster girl with dialogue and a questline. Play hide and seek with her to eventually unlock several h-scenes
Dream World (Friendly):
  • Izumi (prostitute): An OC character from Iwara (can't find the original model source)
  • Kawakaze (sister's friend): From Kancolle
  • 2B (Bartender): From the game Nier: Automata
  • Yuudachi (girlfriend): From Kancolle (Might as well turn the game into a Kancolle dating sim at this point....)
  • Takao (boss): From Kancolle
  • Akari (stripper): She's one of those Virtual Youtubers
  • Roxie (vendor): A JandJ original MMD character from Iwara
Dream World (Hostile):
  • Maho Nishizumi: From Girls Und Panzer
  • Musashi: From Kancolle
  • Kaya: Another JandJ original MMD character from Iwara
  • Meiko: Fairly certain she's a more red-headed version of the character from Vocaloid
Dream World (Pending):
  • Reimu (Shrine Maiden): From Touhou (currently exists as model only, no dialogue or interaction)
Note: Edited for additional information

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Oh there's a helluva lot more than there used to be. Last I really checked in with that is when Dream World was first created. Wow, even has Roxie, I know what she's from lol.

egg567

Nov 17, 2018
FruitSmoothie pharis and for whomever else needs a list

A list of female characters for your consumption:

Character name (Role/alt-name in game): Description/source

Real World/Island:
  • Nyotalia (Mom): Still have no idea where she's from...
  • Yamakaze (Little Sister): From the game Kantai Collection, aka "Kancolle", aka "Kancore" because lol japan
  • Rem (Maid): From Re/Zero
  • Hestia (H-goddess): From "Danmachi", or by it's full title Is It Wrong to Try and Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
  • Velvet: From the game Tales of Bersaria
  • Patchouli: From the game series Touhou (and subsequent media...)
  • Menace: From the Queen's Blade series of games (she's only really a mascot and doesn't have any H-scenes, but she does have some dances and a "touching scene")
  • Camilla: From the game Fire Emblem Fates (and subsequently Fire Emblem Heroes)
  • Cirno: From Touhou (only accessible on island through cheats after dungeon 2)
Other Female Characters/Monster Girls on Island:
  • Elf Girl: No name or dialogue, just a fairly generic dark-elf who becomes your slave (willingly) after you rescue her from Dungeon 1
  • Lizard Girl: A green lizard girl wearing an eastern style armour. Main boss of dungeon 1. Can be captured and made your love slave when defeated
  • Fish Girl: Blue girl with fins on her face wearing a Japanese schoolgirl-style one-piece swimsuit. Can be captured on Island
  • Android Girl: A girl who's more machine than living creature, can be captured on island
  • Fox Girl: The furriest of the monster girls and the only one not wearing clothes.... can be caught on the island
  • Harpy Girl: Standard petite harpy with wings instead of arms; main boss of Dungeon 2. Can be captured and made into a love slave
  • Mantis Girl: The only monster girl with dialogue and a questline. Play hide and seek with her to eventually unlock several h-scenes
Dream World (Friendly):
  • Izumi (prostitute): An OC character from Iwara (can't find the original model source)
  • Kawakaze (sister's friend): From Kancolle
  • 2B (Bartender): From the game Nier: Automata
  • Yuudachi (girlfriend): From Kancolle (Might as well turn the game into a Kancolle dating sim at this point....)
  • Takao (boss): From Kancolle
  • Akari (stripper): She's one of those Virtual Youtubers
  • Roxie (vendor): A JandJ original MMD character from Iwara
Dream World (Hostile):
  • Maho Nishizumi: From Girls Und Panzer
  • Musashi: From Kancolle
  • Kaya: Another JandJ original MMD character from Iwara
  • Meiko: Fairly certain she's a more red-headed version of the character from Vocaloid
Dream World (Pending):
  • Reimu (Shrine Maiden): From Touhou (currently exists as model only, no dialogue or interaction)

well it appears that Nyotalia is a France? lol

Reactions: Not On My Watch

holytreatment

Feb 16, 2020
guys i just downloaded the 64bit mega link, the game was like, an old version with no mushroom and foxgirl and other stuffs, the title said it was 0.85f but the game was actual ver 0.5 Is it just me or the link is outdated??

Mar 13, 2020
guys i just downloaded the 64bit mega link, the game was like, an old version with no mushroom and foxgirl and other stuffs, the title said it was 0.85f but the game was actual ver 0.5 Is it just me or the link is outdated??
Mushroom mission opens after Yamakaze relationship

Jun 13, 2018
From the Dev log released yesterday:

"Mar 21 at 11:39pm [DevLog] More weapons details!

Hello Everyone!
If you're curious how the new weapon works, you can watch it in the video above!
  • Crossbow: Best long range weapons in current game! Arrows shoot at a faster rate and damage is higher than the Bow, not aim Damage is 15, when aiming the player will focus more and the damage will increase to 20. And especially it helps to fight underwater!
  • Hookshot: Help player move to high places, you will collect it in Dungeon 3.
  • Glider: Update new model.

I will post more often about the development process, more detailed things from previous posts. Sorry for very few recent posts!
The current progress of the game is about 95%, I'm in the final stage of Dungeon 3. New content really takes a lot of time, I underestimated them, so the new build has been delayed more than planned, and partly because some things in my life have affected it, especially Coronavirus, I hope no one is infected with this bad thing! But everything's better, I'm trying to finish it soon! Please wait..."

I attached the video below (it's a publicly listed video on youtube, so I'm not worried about sharing it on here...)

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
How do i equip items like the pickaxe, bow ect? pressing tab and the only option i get for the pickaxe is drop!.
Edit figured this part out capslock to equip weapons but...
I cant figure this out :cry: how to equip arrows?, Can now equip bow but cant fire it!, I have 14 arrows how to i use them with the bow?
Please help.
Edit: Also any help on how to cook raw meat?. I just started and this game has Unfamiliar keybind controls and has nothing on the basics!.
Trying to figure out how to cook, hunt, fight ect!. Any advice for a noob as far as how to get going?.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How do i equip items like the pickaxe, bow ect? pressing tab and the only option i get for the pickaxe is drop!.
Edit figured this part out capslock to equip weapons but...
I cant figure this out :cry: how to equip arrows?, Can now equip bow but cant fire it!, I have 14 arrows how to i use them with the bow?
Please help.
Edit: Also any help on how to cook raw meat?. I just started and this game has Unfamiliar keybind controls and has nothing on the basics!.
Trying to figure out how to cook, hunt, fight ect!. Any advice for a noob as far as how to get going?.
Press R to nock an arrow from your inventory. After that you hold right click to draw it back, left click to fire.

You cook raw meat by just dropping it on a fire or placing it in the furnace and picking it up when it's finished. If it doesn't sizzle when it's on the fire, it needs to be re-positioned. You can usually only stack two meat on top of each other and have them still cook. You'll have to circle around the fire dropping meat around it to cook em all quickly.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

omnomward

Nov 17, 2017
Okay I think im blind. Where do you get the wood to craft anything with? I can find the sticks but cant even craft an axe to progress in this game.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Okay I think im blind. Where do you get the wood to craft anything with? I can find the sticks but cant even craft an axe to progress in this game.
That is all the wood the game uses, though you can chop the Birch Trees (The tree partially destroyed trees) down too beyond collecting sticks. Same currency though. Tab, Tools, scroll down for the pickaxe for the basic version. Requires a stone, branch, and rope (From plant fibers). To upgrade to the steel stuff requires you to upgrade your home base enough to have a smelter (I think you have to find all your family members and build them tents before those upgrades are available). Use that pickaxe to go beat on some iron ore veins, drop those ores in a lit furnace for the bars.

Oh and plant fibers are the most obnoxious thing to collect by far, always grab those. You need a million of them. Only one of the game currencies that don't have a major way to gather them all at once. There are boulders for rocks you can mine and the Birch Trees for wood but fibers are only the plants on the ground.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes