4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Jun 13, 2018
I hope to have time and will update the cheat mod.. for the latest version.
Real life takes priority..
No worries mate. The next full version is supposed to be released within the next month or so. To save you some time and effort, it might be better to just wait till that is released.

Heman96

May 22, 2018
Can someone post a picture of where exactly the necklace is for Yamakaze? I'm trying to find it with the guide but I'm having trouble with it. It says that I can find it next to the land bridge but I'm not seeing it. Maybe Im just blind or looking in the wrong spot. I'm searching the land bridge right next to the big waterfall near the blue mushroom spawn next to velvet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Can someone post a picture of where exactly the necklace is for Yamakaze? I'm trying to find it with the guide but I'm having trouble with it. It says that I can find it next to the land bridge but I'm not seeing it. Maybe Im just blind or looking in the wrong spot. I'm searching the land bridge right next to the big waterfall near the blue mushroom spawn next to velvet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If I remember correctly, the necklace should be in the water by the bit of rock that crosses over the river that flows into the sea, just left of where you start. Pretty sure it just appears as like a sparkle or particle effect rather than a clearly visible "necklace."

Of course, I haven't actually played this game for many, MANY updates, so not only do I have no screenshots, my info might be out of date, too. I should probably get on that.

Reactions: Heman96

Heman96

May 22, 2018
If I remember correctly, the necklace should be in the water by the bit of rock that crosses over the river that flows into the sea, just left of where you start. Pretty sure it just appears as like a sparkle or particle effect rather than a clearly visible "necklace."

Of course, I haven't actually played this game for many, MANY updates, so not only do I have no screenshots, my info might be out of date, too. I should probably get on that.
Thanks! It was exactly like you said. It has a small sparkle in the water that looks similar to the sun shining on the water with the necklace model itself being there.

David-ko7554

Feb 10, 2019
Hi, I have problems knowing how the Veltet Shower FB event is achieved, I don't know how it is achieved if someone can help me I would appreciate it very much. ^w^

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks bro
No Problem

Hi, I have problems knowing how the Veltet Shower FB event is achieved, I don't know how it is achieved if someone can help me I would appreciate it very much. ^w^
In order to get the Velvet shower scene, you need to complete Camilla's questline. After raising your relationship with Camilla to a certain level by helping with the plants and making your own garden, eventually she will give you a quest to deliver food to Velvet. Upon reaching Velvet's camp, you will find that she is not there. She can instead be found at the waterfall area not too far from the player base/encampment up a path to the side. A small cut scene should play giving you the option to either watch or reveal yourself (thus getting the H-scene). Return to Camilla to complete the quest. Taking the h-scene now should complete the requirement for the holiday however if it does not then you'll need to see it again. The odds of Velvet's shower scene reoccurring is 50% between 17:00 and 19:00.

how to clear dungeon 2?
I'd recommend reading through the forum for specifics. Dungeon 2 is a point of irritation for a lot of people, and for some, it was a reason to stop playing the game altogether. Once you learn the couple tricks and necessities, it becomes little more than a minor frustration to complete. Primarily, you will need the double-jump ability from Velvet's questline. From there, it's simply a matter of timing the jumps and getting a feel for how large your hitbox is. The two worst parts are the platform section where you need to dodge the walls, and the section where you climb the tower with moving platforms.

Reactions: redsling and meluna

anonymox37

Jul 3, 2019
how do i capture or get *lust* ? View attachment 202272
Dungeon 1

In the first room, you can find a chest behind some barrels. It contains the small key to open the door.

Equip your favorite weapon before continuing.

The first enemy must receive two blows from a sword, just kite them.

Turn left, and the door will close behind you, and generate four monsters to fight.
After defeating them, you get another little key from a chest.

When you leave this room, immediately turn right and enter the wall that has the lampstand. You should go straight through it.
Grab the bonus paintings that give you 1 lust each this is not said by the guide and I did not give importance until I discovered it by chance -_-

Reactions: Murada

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Is there any way to invert the mouse? Say, editing a config file somewhere? Tried searching the thread but didn't see anything.

mailerden

Aug 23, 2018
If you look at old screenshots, you can see that graphic is much better than in actual version. I'm playing on Ultra graphic settings, but still water, trees and other stuff looks worse comparing with old images.

Is there some hidden graphic settings, like nvidia driver settings or something? Or it was on purpose decision during development to lower graphic quality for some reason?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 13, 2018
If you look at old screenshots, you can see that graphic is much better than in actual version. I'm playing on Ultra graphic settings, but still water, trees and other stuff looks worse comparing with old images.

Is there some hidden graphic settings, like nvidia driver settings or something? Or it was on purpose decision during development to lower graphic quality for some reason?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To answer your question about the current graphics succinctly: no, I don't think they can be adjusted any further by the user.

To thoroughly answer your question about the graphics: it's a bit difficult to compare the old versions to the current going by just the screenshots, especially considering that the old screenshot is from one of the earliest builds from more than two years ago. Unfortunately, I purged my older builds of the game, so I'm mostly going by memory here.

The most visible comparison that could be made is that the islands themselves are different. The original island had different assets, resulting in a much different topography. Most of the plant assets on that original island were fairly static with little interaction possible and only some visible animation. Another notable factor being the limited night/day cycle instead of the current dynamic change and usage of shadows (old version used more of the slideshow style lighting with light shadowing, rather than a moving light source). In addition to the lighting and assets issues, the old version suffered from optimization issues with a minor stutter even on higher-end pc's.

This early map design was abandoned early on in favour of the current map design, which I'm fairly sure is available in the unity assets store considering I've seen a couple other games using it as well. But yeah, the changes were most likely made for the sake of performance and stability for a range of computer specifications.

mailerden

Aug 23, 2018
To answer your question about the current graphics succinctly...
Thank you for detail reply.

I just thought, that water and trees looks much better on old screenshots. Of course, I can not see it in-motion, but still it looks like old version has some graphical advantages.

Anyway I can not do anything with it :D

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Thank you for detail reply.

I just thought, that water and trees looks much better on old screenshots. Of course, I can not see it in-motion, but still it looks like old version has some graphical advantages.

Anyway I can not do anything with it :D
Hi, I tried to use ReShade on it and managed to obtain a bit more depth and color saturation, but you have to go light on modifications cause the the settings are very sensitive possibly causing drammatic difference between day and night scenes and a lot of available shaders are redundant.
All in all I don't know if it's worth the time (maybe just to make some xp with shaders).

Last edited:

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
Hi, I tried to use ReShade on it and managed to obtain a bit more depth and color saturation, but you have to go light on modifications cause the the settings are very sensitive possibly causing drammatic difference between day and night scenes and a lot of available shaders are redundant.
All in all I don't know if it's worth the time (maybe just to make some xp with shaders).
Been using Reshade for awhile now on RLife, works fine if you have the card to hold it up. Tweaking for darks is cumbersome, but there is probably a balance that can be struck dependent on taste.

Cheers +1 for reshade.

Reactions: JhonLui
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes