4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

amlds

Feb 27, 2019
Well I was starting to like this game then hit the platforming in dungeon 2....
I'm done cant stand the game now!.
Here's the trick that made your r-life experience more breathable: Prerequisite: unlock Dash (by having both STR and AGI at least 8), double jump (complete Velvet quest). Once you unlock those 2 abilities, you can jump 4 times by dashing (right click) after each jump(space). This requires a bit timing for the 4th "jump", but Cheat Engine speed hack would even fix that.

Jun 13, 2018
anyone got koikatsu cards for characters?
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. If you're asking for the cards from this game, you're out of luck because these characters were made for/in MMD or Miku Miku Dance, not Koikatsu.

If you are looking for the character equivalents, I've provided a list of the characters and their origins here: Character list

If you look up the characters by name, you might be able to find them on Pixiv ( ) or booru ( ).

To be warned, it's highly unlikely that you'll be able to find some of the characters as they are a mix of OC models from Iwara (Izumi, Roxie, Kaya), uncommon characters (Nyotalia), or generic (all the monster girls).

Reactions: JhonLui

silent_ninja

Aug 22, 2017
Red Mushrooms are unreachable for me, I tracked every reply to this issue that has been posted here, I've done all the quests needed for mushrooms to show up, I also tried getting them with R Ctrl + C cheats but it only adds blue mushrooms to inventory, would be nice to get a hint on this.

plecustopo

Mar 9, 2020
[QUOTE = "silent_ninja, publicación: 3266989, miembro: 175184"]
Los hongos rojos son inalcanzables para mí, rastreé cada respuesta a este problema que se publicó aquí, he hecho todas las misiones necesarias para que los hongos aparezcan, también intenté obtenerlos con trucos R Ctrl + C pero solo agrega azul setas al inventario, sería bueno tener una pista sobre esto.
[/CITAR]
En save editor on line los haces aparecer sin haber realizado el evento 2 de yamakaze espero te sirva la informacion

Reactions: silent_ninja

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Los hongos rojos son inalcanzables para mí, rastreé cada respuesta a este problema que se publicó aquí, he hecho todas las misiones necesarias para que los hongos aparezcan, también intenté obtenerlos con trucos R Ctrl + C pero solo agrega azul setas al inventario, sería bueno tener una pista sobre esto.
[/CITAR]
En save editor on line los haces aparecer sin haber realizado el evento 2 de yamakaze espero te sirva la informacion
We speak in English, if you don't know how to speak English (like me), I advise you to use a deepl translator.

• Haha
Reactions: affen123

plecustopo

Mar 9, 2020
Whit save editor online you can generated without have the second event of yamakaze, sorry for my bad english

silent_ninja

Aug 22, 2017
[/CITAR]
plecustopo Gracias wacho! se me bugeó esa misión y no aparecen los hongos, feliz ganzeada (y)

plecustopo

Mar 9, 2020
[QUOTE = "FadedSeven, publicación: 3284043, miembro: 136625"]

[/CITAR]
Ese es el nombre

plecustopo

Mar 9, 2020
Maybe somebody nowns how obtaine Floore Peep, Cowgirl Peep and Blowjob whith Camilla, masturbate whith Velvet and Sleep Together whit Rem on 0.8.5 the new year version ?
Sorry for my bad english

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
Maybe somebody nowns how obtaine Floore Peep, Cowgirl Peep and Blowjob whith Camilla, masturbate whith Velvet and Sleep Together whit Rem on 0.8.5 the new year version ?
Sorry for my bad english
For Camilla's "Floor Peep" and "Cowgirl Peep", you have to use the Red Mushroom after 12AM on either Camilla or Jake (not sure which is which, just try it out), skip 2 hours and click on the icon in front of their shack. To unlock Camilla's BJ, you need to unlock her Handjob scene first (basically, you have to peep on her two times using the aforementioned red mushrooms). Go to her in the morning hours and the handjob scene will be available. Do this scene twice, then drop the cooking pot in front of the house and you will have an "advance" option during her handjob scene.

For Velvet "Masturbate" scene, give her a red mushroom after 12 AM, skip 2-3 hours and approach her tent.

For the "Sleep together with Rem" scene, just go to her while she sleeps on her bed between 8 and 11 PM.

That's how it goes in the standard version. It's probably the same for the new year version, but can't say for sure since I haven't really played this build except for the new scenes.

plecustopo

Mar 9, 2020
For Camilla's "Floor Peep" and "Cowgirl Peep", you have to use the Red Mushroom after 12AM on either Camilla or Jake (not sure which is which, just try it out), skip 2 hours and click on the icon in front of their shack. To unlock Camilla's BJ, you need to unlock her Handjob scene first (basically, you have to peep on her two times using the aforementioned red mushrooms). Go to her in the morning hours and the handjob scene will be available. Do this scene twice, then drop the cooking pot in front of the house and you will have an "advance" option during her handjob scene.

For Velvet "Masturbate" scene, give her a red mushroom after 12 AM, skip 2-3 hours and approach her tent.

For the "Sleep together with Rem" scene, just go to her while she sleeps on her bed between 8 and 11 PM.

That's how it goes in the standard version. It's probably the same for the new year version, but can't say for sure since I haven't really played this build except for the new scenes.
Thanks bro, you make my day!

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Next update will be about island's dungeon.
Been waiting for this forever. I've actually never even tried going to the dream world yet, doesn't super interest me (Not nearly as much as more island/dungeon content). I feel like that should have been saved for another game or something. Maybe I'll care enough to try it out once the new dungeon is released.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes