4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
Been waiting for this forever. I've actually never even tried going to the dream world yet, doesn't super interest me (Not nearly as much as more island/dungeon content). I feel like that should have been saved for another game or something. Maybe I'll care enough to try it out once the new dungeon is released.
The dream world was honestly a pleasant surprise for me. I expected something small, but instead found almost another game inside of an already decent game. For me it really does feel like that, I've found myself spending more time in the dream world than the island and dungeons. I'd recommend trying it out.
Yea been waiting for this update for a hot minute, hope the dev is doing alright.

daniney

Jun 12, 2019
Just out of interest is there a way to get the male enemies to have sex with the girls? Like after defeat or something? Can't see much info on this and it's a big file to download.

Jun 13, 2018
Just out of interest is there a way to get the male enemies to have sex with the girls? Like after defeat or something? Can't see much info on this and it's a big file to download.
No, the only instance of an enemy having sex with one of the girls is during the second dungeon where you have the choice of either watching Cirno being raped by a werewolf or to save her. You still get to have sex with her either way (and have her on the island), but only the former option gives you a little extra content....

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Huh. Been a few new posts I haven't been getting alerts for. Though I guess that's not exactly new.

STILL haven't gotten around to playing any of the newer builds even though I do download them. I need to manage my time better I guess. Been trying to churn through a huge backlog of H games I had sitting around still compressed.

Jun 13, 2018
Huh. Been a few new posts I haven't been getting alerts for. Though I guess that's not exactly new.

STILL haven't gotten around to playing any of the newer builds even though I do download them. I need to manage my time better I guess. Been trying to churn through a huge backlog of H games I had sitting around still compressed.
Yeah, for some reason, the default setting on F95 is to stop notifying you of new posts on a thread when you haven't opened them recently. Problem is, it may decide that after only one missed post. The only way to be sure you didn't miss anything is to go into the "Watched" subheading at the top. Not sure how to disable it this feature (or if it can be disabled)

Hentai wonderer

Jun 30, 2019
this game is very good until the 2nd Dungeon F U C K Y O U I N T H E A S S B E C A U S E T H E J U M P S E C T I O N W A N N A F U C K U R L I F E ...........anyway it is a good game if u just skip the dungeons!

FYI : You better save before go in the dungeon cuz you cant save there

Hentai wonderer

Jun 30, 2019
this game is very good until the 2nd Dungeon F U C K Y O U I N T H E A S S B E C A U S E T H E J U M P S E C T I O N W A N N A F U C K U R L I F E ...........anyway it is a good game if u just skip the dungeons!

Yes I'm salty af

Mar 13, 2020

cursed dungeons :LOL::LOL:

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
I forgot to save the game and i lost about 4 hours for me playing it..... i gonna drop the game now, i guess T T
i mean you can download someone save because people posted the full save passing that dungeon. and bruh play some mario games to get better at jumping puzzles.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
To be fair, precision jumping on small, timed platforms in first person 3D with less than ideal controls and the possibility of lag? More than a little bullshit. Though I do hear one of these updates supposedly toned down the bullshittery. I remember having to come up with little tricks for half of it like a damn geometry or physics problem to land in the right spot with countdowns and faith rather than actual skill.

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
I forgot to save the game and i lost about 4 hours for me playing it..... i gonna drop the game now, i guess T T

Sooooo back in the day when that dungeon first dropped the dev had not tweaked the leveling up system so it was very possible to get stuck and trash your save being under leveled... (not enough points)

that said...

Another "trick" is to spawn in something like... cloth, and drop it on the ground, you can "stack" these items and stand on them, it makes the jumps much more manageable.

After you have done it a couple times with or without the tricks, it is much more manageable. Indeed though, the jump puzzles in D2 are brutal.

Hentai wonderer

Jun 30, 2019
Guys I just found out that if you completed the side-quest from Velvet ( aka the black hair girl with red outfit ) she will give you a item that give you DOUBLE JUMP

Now it should be a lot easier in 2nd Dungeon with double jump 'n dash

Hentai wonderer

Jun 30, 2019
Guys I just found out that if you completed the side-quest from Velvet ( aka the black hair girl with red outfit ) she will give you a item that give you DOUBLE JUMP

Now it should be a lot easier in 2nd Dungeon with double jump 'n dash
The location of the item ( during quest ) is at the Sakura tree

Hentai wonderer

Jun 30, 2019
Sooooo back in the day when that dungeon first dropped the dev had not tweaked the leveling up system so it was very possible to get stuck and trash your save being under leveled... (not enough points)

that said...

Another "trick" is to spawn in something like... cloth, and drop it on the ground, you can "stack" these items and stand on them, it makes the jumps much more manageable.

After you have done it a couple times with or without the tricks, it is much more manageable. Indeed though, the jump puzzles in D2 are brutal.
I was pretty mad when I go back and play the game.... So I skipped those two Dungeons miss 3 H-photo from the 1st and didn't know what behide the pillar jump section in 2nd one...

and now I'm kinda sad that I finally got blue stone from Velvet ( double jump ) and I cant go back to play the 2nd dungeon T^T

Hentai wonderer

Jun 30, 2019
THIS IS Ver. 0.8.5

There are 6 Hentai that you can collected in total, which is separate to 3 stories ( 2 milf and 1 Rem )
1) go the the Mantis girl then go out by the same way you came
2) when you got out, keep running along the cliff face until you 2 rocks at the beach
3) Now go look behind the one on left side

[Rem the sweet waifu only 1 chapter story]
1) spawn at you base
2) go along the beach, cross the small river bank, go pass by the rabbit campfire
3) you will see the cave and one spider and a waterfall behind it
4) kill the poor spider and walk to the waterfall
5) jump down into the water
6) look back at the waterfall, go thru it, it should will be behind the waterfall

[Milf with 3 chapters 'n 1 bonus] the hardest to get -_- and I already forgot which chapter is which, forgive me
- 1st cha. that I found
1) spawn at ur base there will be a small mountain behind the base, climb u there
2) when you are on top of it look of the big hole, it should be about the center of it
3) looking down in the hole there should be some what cave at the bottom
4) get in there, and pick it up from the ground

- 2nd cha. that I found
1) go at the couple's house, the one that we NTR :(
2) look at the front of their home first, now look behind you there will be a tall mountain
3) get up there and looking for a small hole (there are few holes at the top) there will be a manga in the hole

- 3rd cha. that I found
1) go back to the waterfall that you get Rem's hentai
2) look up to the top of waterfall, there will be some bushes on the cliff face (should be about 3 of them)
3) find your way up to the highest bush (near where water coming out)
4) manga is behind the bush

- 4th one I forget where exactly I got it, sry... :<
check both the bushes that a little bit below where u got "3rd cha. that I found" or the couple's mountain where you got "2nd cha. that I found" BUT now on the side that behind their home

also there are a lot of H-photos just hanging around the island, just grab ur horse and go for a swimming around the island!

FYI: 1) better to do at night cuz the photos are so bright in the dark
2) No shark confirmed!

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes