4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
From a gameplay perspective, I don't like how you're stuck in place while attacking. While it does make the game more difficult by openings up the player to retaliation, this decision severely hampers fluidity.
The combat is a mess forsure, but what did we expect from a small dev with years of game development time and funding.

• Haha
Reactions: JhonLui

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
what a disappointment and a garbage test LOL

now 4 years to fix all the bugs before release it, cant believe people still support this guy.

Reactions: JhonLui
Sep 25, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Version 1.4 released, now with a changelog:
  • Adjusted difficulty and damage.
  • Re-adjust skills with more reasonable weather effects.
  • Improved Plunge skill.
  • Increase weapon durability.
  • Improved Ragdoll.
  • Increases weapon range.
  • Add items like Health, Mana Potion,... to the lucky spin.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
too be honest this shit is now reminding me of cube world with how long the dev "updating" and not using user feed back.
and now i'm mad.

• Haha
Reactions: dramin99
Sep 25, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Version 1.5 released, here's the changelog:
  • Remove movement lock when attacking. (Easier to fight but this means that in the future, the difficulty of the enemies will increase)
  • Fix ragdoll stiff poses after do-H.
  • Legendary weapons in gacha and the shop have been tripled from 1 to 3 each time.
  • some other minor tweaks...

The 2nd change is pretty big, and should get rid of any tedium the combat itself had before.
I must say, it's quite surprising that after 4 years of not delivering, he suddenly becomes active in his releases and actually... listens??

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Version 1.5 released, here's the changelog:
  • Remove movement lock when attacking. (Easier to fight but this means that in the future, the difficulty of the enemies will increase)
  • Fix ragdoll stiff poses after do-H.
  • Legendary weapons in gacha and the shop have been tripled from 1 to 3 each time.
  • some other minor tweaks...

The 2nd change is pretty big, and should get rid of any tedium the combat itself had before.
I must say, it's quite surprising that after 4 years of not delivering, he suddenly becomes active in his releases and actually... listens??
Well, we'll see how long he actually keeps up with this. Who knows? Maybe once he gets everything tweaked, he'll release the actual full update. I'm curious how much of a build he's gotten done, considering the things he's teased over the years.

The sex scenes in this test build aren't too bad, and are about on par with ones he was putting in the game before. The X-ray option is a nice touch, but the first person views for a lot of the scenes are pretty janky.

Thanks for posting the updates.

Drusaks

Feb 13, 2018
Version 1.4 released, now with a changelog:
  • Re-adjust skills with more reasonable weather effects.
  • Improved Plunge skill.
  • Increase weapon durability.
  • Improved Ragdoll.
  • Increases weapon range.
  • Add items like Health, Mana Potion,... to the lucky spin.
Hello, I have a question. It's been so long that there is a new release that I'm lost. I downloaded the version 1.5 that you gave later but I seems that there is only the rift content ?

The link for the version 1.4 expired. Is the 1.4 the whole game like before with more content ? I mean, did I fail to understand some changes ? Could it be possible that the game is not anymore about the devlopment on an island ?

Thanks in advance for the response =)

And many thanks for sharing the versions !

Jun 13, 2018
Hello, I have a question. It's been so long that there is a new release that I'm lost. I downloaded the version 1.5 that you gave later but I seems that there is only the rift content ?

The link for the version 1.4 expired. Is the 1.4 the whole game like before with more content ? I mean, did I fail to understand some changes ? Could it be possible that the game is not anymore about the devlopment on an island ?

Thanks in advance for the response =)

And many thanks for sharing the versions !
The versions that WhiteQuietPaint have been sharing are the most recent "Test-Builds" for the new Forbidden Space that the dev is working on, directly from their Patreon.

If you want the actual game, refer to the download links in the OP. Those are the most recent main game links which are approximately 4 years old

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes