4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
This just in, the dev has popped out another promising update in his patreon. Looks like the dev still continues to tweaking the game but rarely bothered on putting out the progress in his patreon.

1590977584019.png

Last edited:

plecustopo

Mar 9, 2020
[QUOTE = "faastchan121, publicación: 3526437, miembro: 1264311"]
Umm disculpen chicos, ¿podrían compartir datos guardados después de limpiar el calabozo 2?
[/CITAR]
this one don't have DW yet, I hope they serve you

Reactions: faastchan121

wjfbbs

Jul 3, 2018
So where is Mantis second hide place?I just find once ,near Velet tent small island...lol,pls help!!!

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
what kinda version is that in screenshots doesnt look same where i downloaded

-Edit#1 ||| and what to do to fix that "moms bra" quest . cant find anything in that location given

-Edit#2 "Glasses found" on the other end of the island, you have to go to the side where you take the drinking water, go through the passage in the rock past the waterfall on the left right on the road to the end (up to a small shore between two rocks) here they lie small and you will not notice them immediately. then go back to your tents and search it in the water (dont forget to equip it "glasses")
ok i can't take it anymore i have tried countless times and still can't find mom's bra i have triple cheacked that the swiming goggles are on and look everywhere in the ocean near the tents and still mom's bra seems to elude me can you tell me where exsactly the dang thing is please im about to give up on mom.

EDIT: finely found it Jesus crist ok guys if you have the dock built just go to the very edge of it mom's bra was sitting there i look for hrs and even found 2 more H-pics but finaly after swiming for 4and a helf hr.s i came acrossed it just go to the very edge of your dock and it will be behind on of the legs at the end. can't bealeive it took me that long to notice it. *facepaw*

Last edited:

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
ok i can't take it anymore i have tried countless times and still can't find mom's bra i have triple cheacked that the swiming goggles are on and look everywhere in the ocean near the tents and still mom's bra seems to elude me can you tell me where exsactly the dang thing is please im about to give up on mom.
Just build a fishing dock and you can find it on where my crosshair pointing at and you can see something shiny.

Here's the screenshot.
1591795930113.png

Fzoner69

Nov 22, 2017
and i believe u need to find swimming goggles at small beach at the end of the road past iron/stone node cave

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
thanks guys but i found it on my own instead of comeing back to the forum but atleast it can help someone else that gets stuck ^_^

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hello ! :)
Someone would have a full save to give me please :D ?
thank's you !
Here buddy,
this is originated from an old cheatengine save, so you have super speed, max stats, and near infinite resources.
credit to the original poster, I just progressed the story

Reactions: Murada

belmeya

May 26, 2020
Does anyone else have the the problem that all the items you collect don't appear in your inventory? Can't do anything in the game. Even when I try to cheat the items it says 0 items

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Does anyone else have the the problem that all the items you collect don't appear in your inventory? Can't do anything in the game. Even when I try to cheat the items it says 0 items
restart the cpu before running the game.
If you already did, try reinstalling

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes