4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

belmeya

May 26, 2020
Just did that, I even downloaded the free version from the website, nothing works. I closed every other programm running in the background, tried as admin , tried compatibility mode nothing works :(

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Don't know if it's related... but are you using a custom save? (like the one I have posted?)

If so remember that before to use the custom save, you have to make an original save file after building the campfire and the tent, and only then close and overwright it with the custom save.

In theory if you didn't do that the game shouldn't start at all, but that's the only thing that comes to mind sorry

asdasda122121jj

Jun 19, 2020
how to access dreamworld? also any scenes with h-goddess and if so how do you access them? i have given 10+ nature elements and nothing

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
how to access dreamworld? also any scenes with h-goddess and if so how do you access them? i have given 10+ nature elements and nothing
(I haven't done that in a long time so sorry if some of it is incorrect, but it should be as follows.)

To access Dreamworld, you need to unlock blue mushrooms first. To do so, you must free Patchouli in the second dungeon (or the first? Anyway she's in a cell, keep looking, she isn't hard to find). Once you're back on the island after completing the dungeon, build your relationship with her by talking to her every day.

Once your relationship is high enough (something like 10 days of talking), Patchouli will tell you about a blue mushroom on the island and ask you to find one. They are quite rare and always spawn at the same spots, the easiest being near the skeleton that roams around the waterfall. If you have the patreon version, a cheat allows you to get one instantly (F6 I think, it's written in the pause menu anyway).

Once the blue shroom is unlocked, wait until it's 0 AM and go to your family members (mom, sister and Rem) while they sleep. Click on them and you'll have an option to give them a blue shroom. Do it and wait for one hour for the shroom to kick in. Now, you need to trigger a sex scene for each of them (just click the option, you dont actually need to choose a position and do the scene but you can have fun if you want).

After, talk to your three relatives in the morning and they'll tell you about their dream (if it didn't work for some of them, try again the next night). You'll now be able to access the Dreamworld by using a blue mushroom on your bed once every 24 hours.

For the H-Goddess scenes, you need more than ten elements. I don't know the exact number but it's no more than fifty or forty, I think. Keep farming the elements, they always spawn at the same spots anyway. Her scenes aren't really worth it IMO (just handjob and footjob with a rather boring animation) but I understand you'd want to see them. Cheers!

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
how much % this game version?
99... Just kiddin

now the game ends up roughly in:
- real world (island world) up to dungeon 2 finished and family xmas party.
- Dream world zombie saga completed and girlfriend + family unlocked

the next step will add:
- dungeon 3 and final boss
- new weapons, enemies and platforming mechanics
- fishing (my god it's getting to Ark)

maybe coming..
additional sex scenes for existing chars (till now almost every char has a "coming soon" scene)
additional content to dreamworld.

to give you an answer I'd say is currently at 85%

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
any crash messages?
nope.. it keep force close immediatly.. but it fix now... i have to change my region from JPN to other. idk why, but it fix my problem LOL...

and how to use the cheat? i press CTRL+C and the advance cheat not working.. only f9 is working. the other is not

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
nope.. it keep force close immediatly.. but it fix now... i have to change my region from JPN to other. idk why, but it fix my problem LOL...

and how to use the cheat? i press CTRL+C and the advance cheat not working.. only f9 is working. the other is not
Now you know how the rest of the world feels when playing moonspeak games.. kidding, glad you solved.
To activate cheats is Right CTRL +C and you should hear a kling. than also F10 works

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Now you know how the rest of the world feels when playing moonspeak games.. kidding, glad you solved.
To activate cheats is Right CTRL +C and you should hear a kling. than also F10 works
lol... f10 same as CTRL+C? okay thank you... BTW any game that similar like this?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
lol... f10 same as CTRL+C? okay thank you... BTW any game that similar like this?
No no sorry, I mean that F10 will open another cheat menu.. (my bad for doing 4 things at a time)

F9 cheat add items
F10 teleport
F12 skip quest when available

But be sure to use RIGHT CTRL+C to activate (the left CTRL won't)

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes