4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

plecustopo

Mar 9, 2020
[QUOTE = "uheartless, publicación: 3751249, miembro: 253528"]
No me voy a quejar de sus retrasos, pero ¿hay algún Patreon aquí que sepa lo que acaba de publicar hoy?
[/CITAR]

Reactions: tmatzxzone

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Btw guys, where do I get the guns in the dreamworld? No shop sells them, and I cant seem to find any
It seems guns drop in the Z event. They are marked with a question mark symbol (?) on the compass. But they parachute from a pretty high altitude.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Any time the dream world is discussed at all, I'm confronted by the fact that I have never even seen it, and have no idea what anyone's talking about. :whistle:

cinnamon0703

Feb 20, 2019
I have a serious problem. I can't save the game. After I built a tent, I sleep in the tent and save the game. After then, I load the game and it doesn't respond. Please help me.

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
Any time the dream world is discussed at all, I'm confronted by the fact that I have never even seen it, and have no idea what anyone's talking about. :whistle:
This is another zone with a different gameplay. A game within the game if you will. This is kind of a mess to describe since it has you fighting anime girls, Josuke-styled clones, gang leaders and Saitama in CQC combat for money. Then you take your bike and fight off waves of zombies with guns to bang your girlfriend between two waves. Or you can go buy 60 candies to give to different girls to unlock scenes with them, your mom and 2B from Nier included.

...You seeing the picture?

Seriously though, it's a nice addition to the game and a fun bunch of gameplay once you have it figured out. Although I'd rather have SeGameX finishing the island content before.

Reactions: DepressedFailure

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
I have a serious problem. I can't save the game. After I built a tent, I sleep in the tent and save the game. After then, I load the game and it doesn't respond. Please help me.
You save by pressing the 'esc' key. Then click save. No need to sleep anymore.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
This is another zone with a different gameplay. A game within the game if you will. This is kind of a mess to describe since it has you fighting anime girls, Josuke-styled clones, gang leaders and Saitama in CQC combat for money. Then you take your bike and fight off waves of zombies with guns to bang your girlfriend between two waves. Or you can go buy 60 candies to give to different girls to unlock scenes with them, your mom and 2B from Nier included.

...You seeing the picture?

Seriously though, it's a nice addition to the game and a fun bunch of gameplay once you have it figured out. Although I'd rather have SeGameX finishing the island content before.
Heh. While I do appreciate the explanation, I didn't mean I literally know nothing about it. Just meant that I can't really comment or participate in the conversation. Especially since lots of people ask questions or want tips or advice, and I've given LOTS of that for the island... but obviously have no answers for a portion of the game I've literally never even entered. Again, though, thanks for the consideration!

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Heh. While I do appreciate the explanation, I didn't mean I literally know nothing about it. Just meant that I can't really comment or participate in the conversation. Especially since lots of people ask questions or want tips or advice, and I've given LOTS of that for the island... but obviously have no answers for a portion of the game I've literally never even entered. Again, though, thanks for the consideration!
The zombie event and the bike race are actually quite fun when you get a hang on them

Reactions: combo_69
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes