4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Sceptical

Aug 30, 2019
Hey so apparently one of the h-comics aren't spawning for me. I've searched for like 30-minutes for it and I just can't find it (I searched where it is in the thread and I couldn't find it in the area the screenshots show). It's the h-comic in-between the pond and Velvet's tent. (If it helps I haven't done any of the dungeons yet)

Hiddenmidden

Jun 29, 2020
Just booted the game, and it won’t let me do anything. Won’t let me start a new game, load game, see credits, or even exit the game. When I click on whatever is highlighted, it dims but nothing happens. Anyone else had this issue?

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
The first quest of velvet where she wants a blue stone, where is the blue stone
If that's the jump stone, then it's in the area where you can usually find the fish girl, near some trees and a wall of stone. A cutscene should trigger, forcing a fight with like a werewolf. Gotta win to get the stone. MIGHT have to be at night, don't remember.

tzem14

Jul 10, 2020
If that's the jump stone, then it's in the area where you can usually find the fish girl, near some trees and a wall of stone. A cutscene should trigger, forcing a fight with like a werewolf. Gotta win to get the stone. MIGHT have to be at night, don't remember.
Thanks a lot mate finally found it

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
how do i turn in quest items? currently got the 8 fishes needed but dont know how to turn them in. Also any idea on where i can find the bra.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
how do i turn in quest items? currently got the 8 fishes needed but dont know how to turn them in. Also any idea on where i can find the bra.
What 8 fishes are you talking about, specifically? Because I don't know/remember if it's an actual get 8 fish task, or have to feed someone a total of 8 fish.

Also the infamous bra that gets asked about a LOT, unless an update has changed it, should be wrapped around one of posts that hold up the pier/dock you build and go fishing from. If you don't have it built you'll never find it, and "water glasses" (goggles basically) should be required. Those should be found at the end of the path to the left of where you start, past the freshwater, the cave, waterfall, etc. Just keep going until you hit another beach and they should just be laying on the shore, provided some load error didn't prevent them from appearing. Loading a save should fix that.

I've answered this question a lot. :(

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
What 8 fishes are you talking about, specifically? Because I don't know/remember if it's an actual get 8 fish task, or have to feed someone a total of 8 fish.

Also the infamous bra that gets asked about a LOT, unless an update has changed it, should be wrapped around one of posts that hold up the pier/dock you build and go fishing from. If you don't have it built you'll never find it, and "water glasses" (goggles basically) should be required. Those should be found at the end of the path to the left of where you start, past the freshwater, the cave, waterfall, etc. Just keep going until you hit another beach and they should just be laying on the shore, provided some load error didn't prevent them from appearing. Loading a save should fix that.

I've answered this question a lot. :(
Ty kindly for helping me out, sorry for asking the most frequently asked question. New to this game so kinda lost

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
Are those the 8 fishes that you have to give to Yamakaze (the sister)? If yes, and if I remember correctly, she won't take them unless they are cooked, so you have to cook them first by building a furnace, dropping the fishes from your inventory and manually place them on the furnace. That's how you cook meat and get iron ingot by smelting iron ore as well.

For the bra, go pick up some wood, build the dock and look underwater for a golden hue around one of the posts, as said above.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
is this game still update? is almost a year
As far as I know there's been no official statement or announcement that it's abandoned or discontinued, but that doesn't mean it's being worked on right now either. But then I don't exactly follow the developer, so someone else would know better than I.

Reactions: wylf7
Jun 13, 2018
As far as I know there's been no official statement or announcement that it's abandoned or discontinued, but that doesn't mean it's being worked on right now either. But then I don't exactly follow the developer, so someone else would know better than I.
is this game still update? is almost a year
Last update was from a week or so ago saying that he's "trying to have it ready by the end of the month". Then again, he said that back in May, and then decided to revamp all of the combat AI for the new dungeon, so make of that what you will.

That being said, even if he does release by or around the 31st, there's probably going to be a lot of bugs that need to be addressed due to the size of the build and the proposed amount of content.

I'll try to keep you lot posted if anything comes up.

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Wow, some features that are exclusive in the dreamworld now finally applied in the island now. Guess it's pretty understandable on the multiple delays the game had. I'm glad at least he's actually working for his game updates for now.

Edit: thanks for posting the video cuz I have no access to see patreon posts.

Last edited:

plecustopo

Mar 9, 2020
[QUOTE = "egg567, publicación: 3931466, miembro: 1019367"]
lo más probable es que estés hablando del progreso en su objetivo, esto no es progreso en la construcción
[/CITAR]
Today august 1st is 84%

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes