4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
look for walls you can clip trough, and in those rooms you need to find all the pictures to incress your lust.
did you mean another side of second floor? actually i didn't fine the way there. i've been trying to jump from another side that i found inside invisible wall. but i always fail. did you know how to get there?

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
hey guys in my game yamakaze have a bug since the first quest and after that i cant even do later quests and not even sex actions including blowjob . this is the in game visual of yamakaze sex action section :
1597764020006.png

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
did you mean another side of second floor? actually i didn't fine the way there. i've been trying to jump from another side that i found inside invisible wall. but i always fail. did you know how to get there?
there are two illusion walls in dungeon 1 : one to get big key and one to get two H-pictures and also increase your lust and both walls are in the same floor just look for them and u will find them .

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
hey guys in my game yamakaze have a bug since the first quest and after that i cant even do later quests and not even sex actions including blowjob . this is the in game visual of yamakaze sex action section :
View attachment 777559
is the only thing that i can do is waiting for the next update and hope that this bug will fix or there is a solution to this?

AkaneTendo

Apr 23, 2020
Dungeon 2 ...
That said, I HAVE actually beaten it, it just slowly made me want to die as I blew hours into trial and error.
What do I have to do? I went to the first door, then to the other site with over 3 hoovering platforms. On the left site is a not function door, so I went to the right in the big building. Activated the lever on the left site behind the first platforming section. On the right room with the not functioning lever on the wall, i´ve found a wall glitch, where I can jumping from construction bow to another, through the edge of the wall onto another construction bow, but then I stuck. I always fall to death. The middle door in the big first building won´t open. -.-

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Is there a way to cheat or full 100% save in dream world?
there are 3 savegames (including mine with 100% DW) just look for them.
if you refer to Rem's quest in DW, I'm afraid you have to do it yourself, if you are complaining for dungeon 2... wait to see this (unless there is a trick I don't know of or I'm just taking it the wrong way).

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes