4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Here buddy,
this is originated from an old cheatengine save, so you have super speed, max stats, and near infinite resources.
credit to the original poster, I just progressed the story
Hey guys i just take the cheat file from this post and my game is looking like this..... any one any idea whay is like this?

Fzoner69

Nov 22, 2017
it suppose to be building try jumping on it i recall it helped me with missing textures if not im afreid u need to make new save file cuz it looks corrupted.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hey guys i just take the cheat file from this post and my game is looking like this..... any one any idea whay is like this?
First time to see this bug... no idea, seems just a loading problem try restart.
Have u dld'ed the latest version?
In older versions the house was buggy.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
First time to see this bug... no idea, seems just a loading problem try restart.
Have u dld'ed the latest version?
In older versions the house was buggy.
Yes i have the new version but i dodent play for long time this game i just add the file from you pot in game and this hapened.... i try to reset few time but still nothing hapened and al the time i need to wait like 15 or 20 min to load the game :| :(

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Yes i have the new version but i dodent play for long time this game i just add the file from you pot in game and this hapened.... i try to reset few time but still nothing hapened and al the time i need to wait like 15 or 20 min to load the game :| :(
The loading time sounds like a compatibility issue or an underpowered cpu (even if a game like this should run on pretty much every machine), but if u fear that's about the save, just delete it and try another one, there are a couple more, just less complete and with no "superpowers".
Mine takes 1/2 mins to load provided you stay on the game window, if you swithch to something else it will drastically slow down.
Just search for savegame in this thread.

always remember that before to apply the new savegame you have to make a fresh save after building the campfire and the tent and sleeping in it at the beginning, then close and go replacing the savegame files with the ones you downloaded.

Reactions: TaoKirito

plecustopo

Mar 9, 2020
¿which hour is when yamakase done whit you the cowgirl sex? Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

David-ko7554

Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone have a 100% save game? I had to format my PC and I forgot to save the game, I would really appreciate it qwq.

Fzoner69

Nov 22, 2017
look for walls you can clip trough, and in those rooms you need to find all the pictures to incress your lust.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes