4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
What do I have to do? I went to the first door, then to the other site with over 3 hoovering platforms. On the left site is a not function door, so I went to the right in the big building. Activated the lever on the left site behind the first platforming section. On the right room with the not functioning lever on the wall, i´ve found a wall glitch, where I can jumping from construction bow to another, through the edge of the wall onto another construction bow, but then I stuck. I always fall to death. The middle door in the big first building won´t open. -.-
Oof, sorry. The issue with what you described is the "not functioning lever." That also happened to me the first time I tried the dungeon and I had to quit to an earlier save and restart the whole thing. The middle door opens when the left and right levers are both flipped.

Reactions: JhonLui

VladLucifer

Aug 2, 2019
hi guys can someone help me. When I try to carry out any action with any of the girls, it doesn't give animation and they stay static and they won't let me out. (and I have a good graphics card and installed the most recent version of DirectX)

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
hmmm.. i dont think we can get anything this month when i saw now only 86% complete
Just so you're aware, as several people have made this comment or something similar on this forum, the percentage you can see on patreon has nothing to due with the actual completion of the next build. It's the percentage towards the creator's next financial goal.

Aside from that, in a comment from yesterday, the creator indicated that he's "almost done" and "needs a few more days". Apparently the new content has "a huge impact on performance" so he needs to finish tweaking before the release goes out.

Jhon kai

Oct 20, 2018
Guys what's the cheat code on the dream world?
I have not found that it functions, you have to do it the old school, on the first page there is a pdf that indicates that things every girl of the dramworld likes so you will not be so lost.

I'll give you the tips I'll take care of, I hope it helps:
1.- When you increase money or interact with the girl, save game as you can close the game, enemies kill you quickly, if you don't want to lose the money you save.
2.- In front of your apartment there is a vending machine, you go up there to turn up to the roof of the station, you will find weapons.
3.- Once you get the weapons, you can do the turtle formation or the one that I prefer, flutter and attack, you give it a combo... you go back and surround, you come up and again you spray it with a gun, you collect the money, like that with everyone.
4.- Some female enemies may be raped once defeated, as long as you take them to the designated areas, look for the heart with an H on the map, but first take the money away from them, as you have sex with them you will collapse new potions, that is, you have to defeat them about 5 times or more.
5.- Next to vending machine that I mentioned in number 2, there is a travel route, occupy the job option, you only have to load boxes and place them in the cart that is next to the boss, you will get a adequate amount of money to progress, go to work to increase your income just like face the enemies , it is more cost-effective to work because with the enemgos you lose half the money in food or drink for your health (occupies the yellow).

If you followed these steps it will be easy for you to level up and pay to get the services of the girls as well as buy gifts and consumables.

To have your sister and mother appear before you enter give them the blue fungus, go to the travel tablon and select home, search for them, and get missions to interact with them.

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
Just so you're aware, as several people have made this comment or something similar on this forum, the percentage you can see on patreon has nothing to due with the actual completion of the next build. It's the percentage towards the creator's next financial goal.

Aside from that, in a comment from yesterday, the creator indicated that he's "almost done" and "needs a few more days". Apparently the new content has "a huge impact on performance" so he needs to finish tweaking before the release goes out.
No, we were talking about the progression bar, which is the same place and style for this new goal bar.

On the previous builds, the progression bar only appears when the next build is nearly complete, it will go from 90 to 100% and then Testing.
This time it stayed at 99% for a whole month, then Segamex sorry for the delay and clear the board to 90 and went up and down like i said for another month. Segamex sorry for the delay again and replace it with the "goal bar"

Jun 13, 2018
No, we were talking about the progression bar, which is the same place and style for this new goal bar.

On the previous builds, the progression bar only appears when the next build is nearly complete, it will go from 90 to 100% and then Testing.
This time it stayed at 99% for a whole month, then Segamex sorry for the delay and clear the board to 90 and went up and down like i said for another month. Segamex sorry for the delay again and replace it with the "goal bar"
Odd, that doesn't even show up for patrons. Can you screenshot it for me?

Edit:

Even if I log out, the only bar visible on the profile is the "goal" bar which is currently at 82%.

Last edited:

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
Odd, that doesn't even show up for patrons. Can you screenshot it for me?

Edit:

Even if I log out, the only bar visible on the profile is the "goal" bar which is currently at 82%.
How can I screenshot it if it wasn't there anymore? It is the goal bar now.
Usually, it only took a week to go from 90% to Testing, and 1 more day to release the new build. Just bar, nothing else.
This time, after 2 delays, it was replaced by the goal bar with the "don't just focus on the game...." thing.

Jun 13, 2018
How can I screenshot it if it wasn't there anymore? It is the goal bar now.
Usually, it only took a week to go from 90% to Testing, and 1 more day to release the new build. Just bar, nothing else.
This time, after 2 delays, it was replaced by the goal bar with the "don't just focus on the game...." thing.
Oh whoops, my mistake. I misread your earlier reply.

Jhon kai

Oct 20, 2018
On hold - or abandoned?
I've been supporting it for over half a year (8 months) but nothing, always the update is going to come out, 1 month goes by, next month the update and so, it's a project that's being supported by the community so I don't know if it's for logistical issues, goals or what?... I'd say we'd have something in the best of 2021.

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
I've been supporting it for over half a year (8 months) but nothing, always the update is going to come out, 1 month goes by, next month the update and so, it's a project that's being supported by the community so I don't know if it's for logistical issues, goals or what?... I'd say we'd have something in the best of 2021.
Oh, how i miss the time when we got an update each month, when we can complain about how he is focusing too much on the dream world and lacks of content on the island.
Yeah, good time

Jhon kai

Oct 20, 2018
How to i find a red mushroom in this game v.0.85 ?
362250_R_Life_Map.png
It's from the old version but basically they're in the same place, they added an extra red one but nothing else, it appears to you depending on your progress in the story, if you follow the step-by-step guide it is. TXT or PDF has no problems.

D

Deleted member 2810937

Everyone have photos and info about Red & Blue mashrooms ?

wrfergerg

Aug 4, 2018
View attachment 805199
It's from the old version but basically they're in the same place, they added an extra red one but nothing else, it appears to you depending on your progress in the story, if you follow the step-by-step guide it is. TXT or PDF has no problems.
oh thank for information but in that txt didn't tell when red mushroom will appears in my game but blue mushroom it appears in my game now but red i don't know what to do to get red mushroom ps. i follow step by step like the guide tell

Jhon kai

Oct 20, 2018
oh thank for information but in that txt didn't tell when red mushroom will appears in my game but blue mushroom it appears in my game now but red i don't know what to do to get red mushroom ps. i follow step by step like the guide tell
this PDF this one I am up to date and shows to interact with Yamakaze you get the red fungus, unfortunately the game is very rudimentary in this aspect, previous inclusive events both insects, etc. as in 3 occasions you have to start at first in a real speedrun

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes