4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

KillerK2020

Jun 11, 2019
everything is here for the first time: /threads/r-life-v0-8-5f-fix-patreon-segamex.8428/post-1696873
after that just give a blue mushroom while asleep to the chars you want to spawn in DW

Then at the train stop panel sign you can select Home street as destination, your house is the third on the left
where do i find food for them , after i do that i get the quest from yamakaze the chocolate one it says sold out at the market how do i get the chocolate

ZekeHawk

Jul 28, 2017
Yes, we're still awaiting the next version. He haven't given a public response, but patreons knows he's trying to push it out..

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
for the amount of content he has put out every past few updates this is not a dev i can ever* be mad about him delivering late because i really enjoy the replay value of this game keep it up homie hope alls been well

Jun 13, 2018
Ey, there's another public announcement on the dev's patreon, seems like the dev is still working on it.

View attachment 841034
This is from the email notification, since patreon is currently down for some reason:

"Enemy difficulty testing!

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for the new build not ready for now, but it's about to get done, I'm finishing the final optimization phase and tweaking a few things and including the enemy system. It needs to be balanced, so please help me.

You can download the test build here, you can only use 3 weapons to be able to test the best difficulty. I also added a bit of H-pictures!
"

Unfortunately, the link provided in email is dead and with patreon continuously timing out at the moment, there's not really anything else that can be done. So yeah, I'll try to post the new link tomorrow (assuming there will be a new link and no ones beats me to it).

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
does anybody know how to rip the pics out of this new demo?

and how to use a weapon by the way...
If u use fire magic all the enemies go down pretty fast except the mage (last one), for that one just dodge until you corner him and than storm him w punches

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
does anybody know how to rip the pics out of this new demo?

and how to use a weapon by the way...
If u use fire magic all the enemies go down pretty fast except the mage (last one), for that one just dodge until you corner him and than storm him w punches
You don't have weapons in the inventory in this test, so you need to craft one. Press F9 to get 3 iron and 1 cloth and make a sword. Then press TAB to equip it like magic.

As for the pics, I don't know... But this demo is really short, so maybe you can screencap the pictures if that works for you?

Reactions: JhonLui
Aug 21, 2019
Hi bro can you upload it in mediafire or another wasn't mega? Please
Sorry for my bad english
Trust me, don't even bother downloading it, complete waste of time. This "demo" is more like a gimmick that shows he is working on "something". I'm so glad I'm not paying him. Apart from 4 nude pics that you see after defeating textureless blobs, this is the exact same thing he posted a video about it on his youtube channel 5 MONTHS AGO. watch it here.

Personal opinion: I don't know when will the update is going to hit but after it does, he's gonna abandon this project.

Reactions: JhonLui

plecustopo

Mar 9, 2020
Trust me, don't even bother downloading it, complete waste of time. This "demo" is more like a gimmick that shows he is working on "something". I'm so glad I'm not paying him. Apart from 4 nude pics that you see after defeating textureless blobs, this is the exact same thing he posted a video about it on his youtube channel 5 MONTHS AGO. watch it here.

Personal opinion: I don't know when will the update is going to hit but after it does, he's gonna abandon this project.
thanks bro I really appreciate it

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018

Well, no need to be rash when he uploaded some "gimmick" game that takes much less space than the main game. Cuz' i've been playing the same goddamn (0.8.5vf) all the time and that game is sure as hell a lot of bugs. So why not play something a bit short and different and then delete it? Not really much of a biggie tbh. I'm just sitting here, playing other games while patiently waiting for the update, since I can't do anything about it but to wait.

I respect your opinion, but I'd be damned if what your personal opinion turned out to be true. I just hope you ain't gonna jinx that since there are some other patrons wanted to play another update for so long.

DBL

Oct 6, 2017
wow man last time i saw the goal in patreon is 89% but now is 78%? i think before this year end we can't see any update anymore

Aug 21, 2019
Well, no need to be rash when he uploaded some "gimmick" game that takes much less space than the main game. Cuz' i've been playing the same goddamn (0.8.5vf) all the time and that game is sure as hell a lot of bugs. So why not play something a bit short and different and then delete it? Not really much of a biggie tbh. I'm just sitting here, playing other games while patiently waiting for the update, since I can't do anything about it but to wait.

I respect your opinion, but I'd be damned if what your personal opinion turned out to be true. I just hope you ain't gonna jinx that since there are some other patrons wanted to play another update for so long.
Can't say I see it that way about the demo but each to his own I guess.

About my opinion on SonEvilX abandoning this project after the update, I hope I'm wrong too, but there are alot of red flags if you read into it. Nearly a year without single update with "almost ready" excuses each month. Game split into two parts (dream world - real world) because the base island survival part got in to a choke point with limited interactions, quests etc. he's also saying that he has a heart condition that prevents him from delivering promises on time. I don't know I kinda think he is burnt out because he tried to bite off more than he can chew. anyways, thanks for sharing your point of view.

Reactions: Hajtand

sparejunk

Jul 3, 2018
So it's not "dead" but it might be soon.. well if it does get dropped hope makes it available so it can possibly be picked up by someone else and not left to rot like other games

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes