4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
So it's not "dead" but it might be soon.. well if it does get dropped hope makes it available so it can possibly be picked up by someone else and not left to rot like other games
That's the hope. If he abandons the game, then a possible team could gather here and develop the game further. This in turn would give users the directive to spend a few bucks for the team to continue developing by receiving funds for their hard work.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
So it's not "dead" but it might be soon.. well if it does get dropped hope makes it available so it can possibly be picked up by someone else and not left to rot like other games
Is that possible? I don't think anyone would just give a project they worked for years for free. Specially because he is still earning 1k USD every month.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
So the game was abandoned? I ask because the game enchanted me and I wanted more...
It’s basically abandoned, the developer has not made any updates in a long ass time, and keeps milking patreon by saying it is coming soon, each and every single month. So pretty much whoever wants to mod the game and develop it, the floor is yours.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
It’s basically abandoned, the developer has not made any updates in a long ass time, and keeps milking patreon by saying it is coming soon, each and every single month. So pretty much whoever wants to mod the game and develop it, the floor is yours.
Many devs doing this. Some even earn 30k like Milky City.

Jun 13, 2018
Pc requirements please...?
It varies. I was able to play this with a laptop from 2012 that had a 1 gb GPU. It's not super graphical intensive and you can get away with a lower end pc and have fairly stable frames. The only time you may struggle with framerate issues is in the city of the dreamworld.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Many devs doing this. Some even earn 30k like Milky City.
There is no 5$ tier on ICSTOR's Milfy City. The 1$ tier doesn't give access to the game. I'd sadly wager the vast majority are (braindead) 10$ tier supporters. Making it more likely it's around 50k$ with his 6k+ supporters. I wonder if most of the hentai games from medium to "large" studios ever make just 50k$ in overseas sales... ever. Yet he sits on his fat ass and people are throwing money at him, while it ruins the image of industry and the trust of those who just got into h-games.

Reactions: Jimmy Two Times

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Hey, good news!

I think he just paused the development, he didn't kill the project

Some quotes from the discord channel:

SEGameX
17/03/2020
Yes! I have posted the content that will be included in v0.8.6. So there will be fewer new posts. And progress is a bit slower than planned because I have some important things in life to do. Now, I'm focusing on completing it. Hope everyone can wait!

Maverick 28/11/2020
He's rebuilding his code so he can actually update more than once a year, which requires nearly all of the game's code to be reorganized and redone. It's taking forever, yes. But the upshot is once he's done this he can add content and update the game far easier and faster than in the past. He's sticking his nose into the code and not coming out pretty much; just trying to grind through it.
(not sure where he got that info, though)

David-ko7554

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, good news!

SEGameX 17/03/2020
Yes! I have posted the content that will be included in v0.8.6. So there will be fewer new posts. And progress is a bit slower than planned because I have some important things in life to do. Now, I'm focusing on completing it. Hope everyone can wait!

Maverick 28/11/2020
He's rebuilding his code so he can actually update more than once a year, which requires nearly all of the game's code to be reorganized and redone. It's taking forever, yes. But the upshot is once he's done this he can add content and update the game far easier and faster than in the past. He's sticking his nose into the code and not coming out pretty much; just trying to grind through it.
If it's true what I did, we hope to find something much better or more frequent updates

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hey, good news!

SEGameX 17/03/2020

Maverick 28/11/2020
Let me guess, while the project was on "pause" the Patreon kept charging?

Reactions: Robert rivers
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes