4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Check if this works
Didn't work for me.
Have the game unpacked and put it in the saves file and would only let me pick new game instead of load.

The way you unlock H scenes is strange even with the walkthrough.

First playthrough i guess i unlocked a few of them by dumb luck and that was without the guide.

Haven't been able to unlock any after starting new game and following the guide.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
The way you unlock H scenes is strange even with the walkthrough.

First playthrough i guess i unlocked a few of them by dumb luck and that was without the guide.

Haven't been able to unlock any after starting new game and following the guide.
Yea... the island part is quite bad, the Dreamworld is much better. I managed to find a save game here in this thread and it worked perfectly for me. If you cant make any of the savegames work, use save editors and ingame cheats to make your life easier

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Ey, the dev has uploaded an update on his patreon. It seems that the dev is still fine, hope that he will post another update regarding the 3rd dungeon level.

1612082229493.png

Reactions: conuvelu
Jun 13, 2018
Per the dev log from yesterday, 30 January 2021:

"[DevLog] Quick Update - Optimization!

Hello Everyone!
Sorry! Because of some problems in my life it affected the progress of the new build, but now that everything is fine again, I was able to update more often on progress.
Dungeon 3 was really a new challenge for me as it is larger and more complicated than the dungeons that came out before.
Dungeon 3 main contents!?
  • Design areas are larger and more detailed.
  • Unlike the previous 2 dungeons you just need to go from point A to B to complete. In new dungeon you need to go back and forth through the areas many times to solve puzzles and unlock to other areas, more puzzles.
  • Dungeon 3 will have more H scenes, you can H with female enemies after they are defeated.
  • Separate underwater weapon system.
  • New monster enemies.

More work, bigger dungeon so I'm having optimization problems. I have found a fix but it is taking more time, now I'm fixing each of the things in the new dungeon to make it work better. Really sorry for longer :(
I will work higher performance to make up for last year! New updates will be coming soon!"

1612116338234.png

The dev mentioned that there's been some life problems recently that they have had to deal with. They elaborated more in a comment under a post from a few weeks ago, mentioning that they had to be hospitalized again this month due to various issues (IIRC they mentioned before they have a heart condition/disease, so that might be the causative factor). So, trying to get the optimization done of a new area that's claimed to be many times larger than any of the previous content drops, doing it by themselves, and in addition to the persistent health problems has caused a lot of issues.

From what I've seen, most patrons are understanding. However, there are still calls for the dev to be more vocal and transparent with what's going on, considering they have only been providing minor updates every couple weeks.

Anyways, I'll be sure to share the new build whenever it comes available, unless someone else who's still also a supporter beats me to it. Hopefully soon.

Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017
Wow actually some info on why everything was so damn slow the past year, well let's see i hope he's better now and we'll actually see some updates this year :D

Jun 13, 2018
Per the dev log from today, 07 February, 2021:

"[DevLog] Enemy Type & Weapon System Update!

-Thank you everyone for helping me test the difficulty of the enemies in dungeon 3 before, I have tweaked them to be more suitable.
-There is one thing! Dungeon 3 is underwater, I've missed out on the type of enemies that can swim, enemy types previously fought only below the ground. This is a more complex system than normal enemy type, I was about to finish it for testing and add it to areas in the dungeon.
-Underwater Weapon System: since was underwater, almost all the weapons on the ground were unusable. From dungeon 3 onwards you can use some special weapons underwater.

The optimization progress is about to be finalized and once new enemy type are added new build can be ready for testing. Hope everyone can wait!"

1612739087445.png 1612739112866.png 1612739127187.png

And now, we wait.

Le Renard

Nov 22, 2018
Per the dev log from today, 07 February, 2021:

"[DevLog] Enemy Type & Weapon System Update!

-Thank you everyone for helping me test the difficulty of the enemies in dungeon 3 before, I have tweaked them to be more suitable.
-There is one thing! Dungeon 3 is underwater, I've missed out on the type of enemies that can swim, enemy types previously fought only below the ground. This is a more complex system than normal enemy type, I was about to finish it for testing and add it to areas in the dungeon.
-Underwater Weapon System: since was underwater, almost all the weapons on the ground were unusable. From dungeon 3 onwards you can use some special weapons underwater.

The optimization progress is about to be finalized and once new enemy type are added new build can be ready for testing. Hope everyone can wait!"

View attachment 1025503 View attachment 1025505 View attachment 1025507

And now, we wait.
FINALY !

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks guys for all the info! (*≧ω≦*)
I've just played the game when it was release here at the forum. I will surely give a try to the new version!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Does this game still not having anal content?
I classify that hole as an exit only or a one-way street.

Gonna give them crows feet on the poop-shoot ring.

Not to mention a main artery is located in that area.

The superior gluteal artery is the largest and final branch of the internal iliac artery.
The aorta is the body's largest artery and the main "trunk" for the rest of the body's arteries.

Le Renard

Nov 22, 2018
I classify that hole as an exit only or a one-way street.

Gonna give them crows feet on the poop-shoot ring.

Not to mention a main artery is located in that area.

The superior gluteal artery is the largest and final branch of the internal iliac artery.
The aorta is the body's largest artery and the main "trunk" for the rest of the body's arteries.
1613750430537.png

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes