4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
seems a glitch to me... the lightning is also wrong
I just tried every imput to see if it could be a unity command, but no

try checking the resolution when you start the game and try a lower one.
few pages back people were talking about a glitch of the island house not fully rendering... that might be somehow related (just an idea).

David-ko7554

Feb 10, 2019
It seems to be that he has started with the development again or is simply doing something so that we believe that he is coming back and is starting to develop

Reactions: MatthewBob

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
hi, How do I unlock the "clothes" option when rem and Yamakaze dance? thx
The clothes option should be available on top L for the outdoor dance at anytime during the day, if it isn't maybe you have to max your relation with them.
During the xmas event they dance, but the option is not available, you can only choose to have an intercourse with them

Jun 13, 2018
does anyone have april 30th update?

Edit: People in the discord are saying that he's added in 2 new monster girls to account for the delay.
In case anyone was curious, here's the post:

1620004819107.png

"Quick Update!

Sorry for when you see this post the new build is not ready yet. But it will not take much time anymore, currently there is only a little bit of optimization and bug fixes left. I tried to finish it before coming May but could not keep up.

Also, I added 2 monster girls and more animations to compensate for the delay. The new build will be out as soon as possible in May, hope you can wait more!"

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Just tought a bad joke... nevermind.
Besides, he could add Prinz Eugen or Shimakaze to the game instead of more monster girls, in the end this shouldn't be a M.G.I. clone
KK Instillation Y.jpg KK Love+Joy Y.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: junior20000
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes