3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Part of the problem is the full game is labeled as "Old Builds", when it should be "Main Game" and the trial for the new mode should be labeled as such. Sad that people can't bother to read like any message in the thread before posting that mention it's a test build for a new mode/area inside the main game, but the OP could certainly explain things better as well.

Part of the reason people have clung on to this game is there aren't many games like it...or there weren't when it was still being updating regularly anyways. Now we have some other options for open world survival games. Lisland (If you're okay with R7 content, no combat, and can find it), and Mad Island are the two big ones I know about. I guess you could consider something like LonaRPG as well, but it's not really the same feeling with the instanced locations, no building options, and full 2D.

Even in the "survival" genre, there's a difference between combat and horror survival and crafting/building/resource management type survival. Though apparently this site still doesn't even have the survival tag (I thought it did for a while, but I might be misremembering). Reminds me that this game needs the "Sandbox" tag though.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Why?? a lot of the devs do and some use this forum as testers as well...

Some people don't forget where they come from.
I'm not saying this is the case..
There's a different between this forum and kemono that literally rips ALL the paywalled content.

From my experience most devs reluctantly accept that their versions get leaked here, very few actually are okay with it let alone happy about it.

None of which adds any validity to their hilarious accusation that I'm the dev. :LUL:

Which is a clear attempt on their part to just dismiss my comment because they want to hate on the game.

Although ngl, kinda wish they were right, I'd love to be fluent in C#, then I could make a game that isn't the same fake-harem fulla whores bullshit that western devs shove down our throats.

Think eminence in shadow, but cid actually fucks them all... well, he probably canonically will, but you wouldn't have to wait that long. I say eminence in shadow, because you gotta have some monstergirls man.

p.s. does "proooot" mean something?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
sure is that spit on something here doesn't make any sense...
It would be more appropriate to drown him in shit on his patreon if need be, but nobody ever does.

On my side, I'm sorry he didn't finish the original family story ark, but I got used to patreon "inconsistency" by now...
I think I haven't seen a single finished game in 7 years, maybe I'm just unlucky (like I didn't know better..)

This is a new game for me, even pretty nice. if we are lucky we'll see a kind of storyark before retirement

("proot" means nothing... just didn't want to put a "dot")

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
sure is that spit on something here doesn't make any sense...
It would be more appropriate to drown him in shit on his patreon if need be, but nobody ever does.

On my side, I'm sorry he didn't finish the original family story ark, but I got used to patreon "inconsistency" by now...
I think I haven't seen a single finished game in 7 years, maybe I'm just unlucky (like I didn't know better..)

This is a new game for me, even pretty nice. if we are lucky we'll see a kind of storyark before retirement

("proot" means nothing... just didn't want to put a "dot")
Isn't he going to finish the family story ark? like from memory the whole introduction of the dream world was to be used as a story device for that. And that was the last playable update.

As for this taking so long, I get it cause it's unity, and an actual game, but also get it because the dev likes to be ambitious with their ideas. half the reason I never ended up making anything myself, is because my ideas are beyond my skill level to implement.
Where as this dev instead of trimming back, decided to go and bring his skill level up. The negative there being, time, takes quite a bit.

Do I want them to release an update already? 100%, but I also want it to be good.

O, btw just gonna throw this out there, this playtest does have sex scenes, you need to use the talisman things to unlock it tho. (I only did stuff with the catgirl so far myself).

They did the pov view pretty well too, some devs just have the cam there, and half-ass it, so tends to have clipping, or inside the players head but the head isn't hidden XD

Reactions: Chris2041
Jun 13, 2018
Isn't he going to finish the family story ark? like from memory the whole introduction of the dream world was to be used as a story device for that. And that was the last playable update.

As for this taking so long, I get it cause it's unity, and an actual game, but also get it because the dev likes to be ambitious with their ideas. half the reason I never ended up making anything myself, is because my ideas are beyond my skill level to implement.
Where as this dev instead of trimming back, decided to go and bring his skill level up. The negative there being, time, takes quite a bit.

Do I want them to release an update already? 100%, but I also want it to be good.

O, btw just gonna throw this out there, this playtest does have sex scenes, you need to use the talisman things to unlock it tho. (I only did stuff with the catgirl so far myself).

They did the pov view pretty well too, some devs just have the cam there, and half-ass it, so tends to have clipping, or inside the players head but the head isn't hidden XD
IIRC, the last thing the dev mentioned about the dream world was that he was only going to add more content to it after completely finishing the next dungeon.

Of course, who knows if this is still the case as the scope for the next update has changed quite a bit.

Reactions: JhonLui

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
IIRC, the last thing the dev mentioned about the dream world was that he was only going to add more content to it after completely finishing the next dungeon.

Of course, who knows if this is still the case as the scope for the next update has changed quite a bit.
Well, I'd say that is more of a general progression, if still a thing.

Since they've already reworked the island in that time. (and a few other semi-overhauls of content).

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes