4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Hentai wonderer

Jun 30, 2019
THIS IS Ver. 0.8.5

There are 6 Hentai that you can collected in total, which is separate to 3 stories ( 2 milf and 1 Rem )
1) go the the Mantis girl then go out by the same way you came
2) when you got out, keep running along the cliff face until you 2 rocks at the beach
3) Now go look behind the one on left side

[Rem the sweet waifu only 1 chapter story]
1) spawn at you base
2) go along the beach, cross the small river bank, go pass by the rabbit campfire
3) you will see the cave and one spider and a waterfall behind it
4) kill the poor spider and walk to the waterfall
5) jump down into the water
6) look back at the waterfall, go thru it, it should will be behind the waterfall

[Milf with 3 chapters 'n 1 bonus] the hardest to get -_- and I already forgot which chapter is which, forgive me
- 1st cha. that I found
1) spawn at ur base there will be a small mountain behind the base, climb u there
2) when you are on top of it look of the big hole, it should be about the center of it
3) looking down in the hole there should be some what cave at the bottom
4) get in there, and pick it up from the ground

- 2nd cha. that I found
1) go at the couple's house, the one that we NTR :(
2) look at the front of their home first, now look behind you there will be a tall mountain
3) get up there and looking for a small hole (there are few holes at the top) there will be a manga in the hole

- 3rd cha. that I found
1) go back to the waterfall that you get Rem's hentai
2) look up to the top of waterfall, there will be some bushes on the cliff face (should be about 3 of them)
3) find your way up to the highest bush (near where water coming out)
4) manga is behind the bush

- 4th one I forget where exactly I got it, sry... :<
check both the bushes that a little bit below where u got "3rd cha. that I found" or the couple's mountain where you got "2nd cha. that I found" BUT now on the side that behind their home

also there are a lot of H-photos just hanging around the island, just grab ur horse and go for a swimming around the island!

FYI: 1) better to do at night cuz the photos are so bright in the dark
2) No shark confirmed!
I'm almost done with this Ver. if you have any question you can ask me, no promise doe XD

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
Has anyone collected all 28 pictures?
I managed to find 24 pictures and 6 comics.
Is there any more complete map with the positions of the pictures marked on it?

Last edited:

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
im stuck at the main menu and nothing will confirm i see a white box around things but nothing happens its been awhiile since i played this game, am i missing something, a s d w doesnt do anything either

Jun 13, 2018
A LOT of people ask about that. Can the image itself be removed or something? I mean it's not IN the game anymore, maybe this whole issue can be nipped in the bud.
Probably, yeah. I reported the top post under other category "other" with the explanation, so hopefully some admin will see it and at least remove that one image.

Alternately, if someone has the time, they can take some new screenshots as a replacement.

jb281472 Sorry to summon you again but, if you see this could you please remove the first preview image? It features content from an older build that no longer exists and new users continue to ask about it. Thanks.

Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017
I don't mean to be a dick but i really hope this update is going to be big. I mean we haven't had a proper update since december 2019 and the status updates on his patreon seem to be complete lies like come on a whole month for 1%?
Kinda losing patience for this game tbh

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I think he closed himself out of his home and he's now living in a motel 2 blocks away using the complementary e-mail pc at night...

Kiddin, I love this guy work and hope he'll finish soon.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes