4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
At the moment who can I put into DreamWorld sleeping them with blue mushrooms other than Yamakaze?

Heman96

May 22, 2018
You have to find her at a new location before the sky turns dark. Look at the waterfall where you found your sister’s necklace.
Could you be a little more specific? Am i looking for Velvet or Camilla? And at what time? I'm literally just standing near the waterfall waiting hour by hour and I don't see either. Does that little brown basket part of the quest? I'm waiting right by it

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Could you be a little more specific? Am i looking for Velvet or Camilla? And at what time? I'm literally just standing near the waterfall waiting hour by hour and I don't see either. Does that little brown basket part of the quest? I'm waiting right by it
You speak with Camilla in the afternoon early evening to get the food. You run to Velvet’s tent, only to find she is not there. You must then make it to that waterfall where Yamakaze’s necklace was before the sky turns dark. If you don’t make it in time, try again the next day from the beginning.

Reactions: Heman96

Heman96

May 22, 2018
You speak with Camilla in the afternoon early evening to get the food. You run to Velvet’s tent, only to find she is not there. You must then make it to that waterfall where Yamakaze’s necklace was before the sky turns dark. If you don’t make it in time, try again the next day from the beginning.
Thanks! I finally managed to complete it.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
damn i need a dreamworld walrthru , im stcuk at motel street
In every street area there will be people walking around. Some will aggro you immediately, others won't. All have money drops and exp for beating them. Dying in dreamworld ends the dream with no progress in dreamworld happening. (Everything you did is undone.) On motel street, turn left after crossing the train tracks to look at a train schedule. Interacting with that will get you to other areas.

Work allows you to earn money (otherwise you have to fight)
Shop allows you to buy items. Kamikaze, a close friend (almost pink haired twin) of your sister's is there to interact with.
Bar gives you access to a bartender and a stripper.
Home street puts you outside the family home, identifyable as being on the left with a car in front. You may enter the house and explore it, and if you gave Yamikaze a blue mushroom, she will show up here.
Town allows you to explore.

Beating up enemies gives you xp and allows you to search them for money. In the case of girls, you may drag them to a secluded area (designated by a heart marker) to screw them while they are unconcious.

If you have a hard time with fights, find a weapon (there's a bat at the train station) and use it to beat up weak enemies. If you lost a good chunk of health, just head back to the apartment and sleep and try again tomorrow, at least you'll keep the items you picked up as well as the exp. Otherwise just learn to sprint to the train station board, go to work, and save that run a few times to buy some healign items, which will make exp grinding easier.

All non enemy girls require multiple interactions to get their affection high enough to sex them. Yamikaze will give you a quest to get her chocolate. This is not sold in stores, but is dropped from enemies. You may call some of the girls from your apartment for a booty call. If you have good relationships with both Yamakaze and Kamikaze you may invite them over for a 3some.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
No, but you can edit the save files to max out your items and other things. VERY helpful in dreamworld to avoid early grinding.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Note to author: It is _extremely_ frustrating to have access to Dreamworld only once a day, especially when you are first building up. May I recommend having an item in dreamworld that you can collect that will allow you to warp back and forth between the two? So like an attunement quest?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes