3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Walkthrough is on the first page. Waiting for bug fixes and any patches to work on the next piece of the walkthrough.
the walkthrough goes up to what...0.7? im struggling to figure out everything .8 and .8.1c

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
the walkthrough goes up to what...0.7? im struggling to figure out everything .8 and .8.1c
Correct, I won't be updating the walkthrough until I'm sure the bugs have been ironed out, and I know how to do the quests myself. Mantis girl seems pretty broken, and the other new characters have very limited actions from what I've played.
0.8 actually didn't add that much in comparison to the game as a whole. Here is the changelog so you know exactly what to look for:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: domina1911

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Correct, I won't be updating the walkthrough until I'm sure the bugs have been ironed out, and I know how to do the quests myself. Mantis girl seems pretty broken, and the other new characters have very limited actions from what I've played.
0.8 actually didn't add that much in comparison to the game as a whole. Here is the changelog so you know exactly what to look for:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gotcha. What was the cheat command for the mushrooms? it isnt f11. i cant remember which it was

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
gotcha. What was the cheat command for the mushrooms? it isnt f11. i cant remember which it was
You have to unlock the mushrooms first, I believe it's F6.
IE, if you only have blue mushrooms unlocked, pressing F6 will not add red mushrooms. Vice versa.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
You have to unlock the mushrooms first, I believe it's F6.
IE, if you only have blue mushrooms unlocked, pressing F6 will not add red mushrooms. Vice versa.
aha yes i guess i had to reactivate my cheats for some reason. And lastly, since the guilting mom into the sex scene, she hasnt received anything else right? and this dreamland thing doesnt have any scenes either correct?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
aha yes i guess i had to reactivate my cheats for some reason. And lastly, since the guilting mom into the sex scene, she hasnt received anything else right? and this dreamland thing doesnt have any scenes either correct?
You can catch her on the beach to massage her, but it's incomplete and not worth right now.
Dreamland is a single room, nothing special yet.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I also need to replay D2 to see if he patched the glitch methods.
If so that's big rewrite.
If anyone does play D2 using my walkthrough, if something doesn't work you should tag / PM me so I can get to work on it.

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
So I used someone's save, but they have like 9000 quantity for each item in the game and I can't continue without getting rid of all my items. Is there anyway around this? Any help would be appreciated :)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So I used someone's save, but they have like 9000 quantity for each item in the game and I can't continue without getting rid of all my items. Is there anyway around this? Any help would be appreciated :)
Try to put everything inside the chest at the house.

cyonrajjik

Aug 1, 2018
Items are stored separately from events and stats. find another save and you can copy paste just items.

Reactions: Eavesdropz

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
Ok So im having so issues "Learning the fireball, the walkthough says to click on the hot spot but ive been doing this now for a little while and each time it falls, what the hell is the Hotspot anyways?
Nevermind im just dumb i figured it out.

Reactions: Prick

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
Does anyone have a save file after the second dungon fucking game crashed last second before i completed it, and now keep crashing at the same spot everytime and honestly im kinda done with this buggy game i just wanna get past this part and contune with my life,
Again i got a little too hasty found out if you press f12 you can skip the dungon, so thats a relef.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes