3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I do my best but i cant active cheat even this "Advanced Cheats are Acitvated ! " so.... help me!!!!!!!!!

On a windows keyboard, there is two buttons labeled as CTRL. You press the one on the RIGHT, and at the same time press C on the keyboard.
To test if the cheats are active or not, try pressing F9 to open the cheat items.
If you do not have a menu open, try pressing R CTRL + C again in case you deactivated it the first time.
Press F9.

If you still don't have a menu open, I can imagine you either don't have a windows keyboard. Or you're missing a component of directx, java, vcredist, or something along those lines.

Check to see that your in game resolution matches the maximum screen resolution of your monitor.

Dunno what else to say. Pretty simple instructions to botch up.

Haha1030

Nov 24, 2018
On a windows keyboard, there is two buttons labeled as CTRL. You press the one on the RIGHT, and at the same time press C on the keyboard.
To test if the cheats are active or not, try pressing F9 to open the cheat items.
If you do not have a menu open, try pressing R CTRL + C again in case you deactivated it the first time.
Press F9.

If you still don't have a menu open, I can imagine you either don't have a windows keyboard. Or you're missing a component of directx, java, vcredist, or something along those lines.

Check to see that your in game resolution matches the maximum screen resolution of your monitor.

Dunno what else to say. Pretty simple instructions to botch up.
I did it all.... but it doesn't working. do you know other things?

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
how do i capture or get *lust* ?
Forgive me for asking the obvious question, but you DO have the prison built, right? Not having it is usually the issue when people ask about this, and I have literally NEVER had a problem with capturing her. If you do and still can't get her, I don't know what to tell you, sadly.

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
You pat her until she wants to play. When playing find her in 1 of 3 locations, I used a horse for faster movement and teleporting via F10. After enough she bj's you, play more and win a few times and she'll say she lost and should be punished... you get a sex scene, technically speaking at her place you can click sex and get a random 1 of the 4 (bj is separate button). Or you could play again and after finding her, action > sex. Scene depends on area where you found her. ... I have a suspicion there's a 4th place which would explain the 4th sex scene.
can u screenshots her hide locations pls:>

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
i dont know that there is a special built...
how i download this built and what version of game is ?
I meant it's something you have to make in the game, with wood and other materials, like your camp, but for monster girls. You can't catch the girls until you make it, because you have nowhere to put them.

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
help me pls. interlace work but screen is black. in v0.6 there is no such problem. sorry for my bad english
You might need to get rid of your old save files and start new game or get newer save files.
If you tried to use your 0.6 save files on the new 0.8.x they might be incompatible to each other. but this is just a long shoot idea because I remember something similar happend to me when I screwed around with the save files. so make backup of your old files first before testing.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You might need to get rid of your old save files and start new game or get newer save files.
If you tried to use your 0.6 save files on the new 0.8.x they might be incompatible to each other. but this is just a long shoot idea because I remember something similar happend to me when I screwed around with the save files. so make backup of your old files first before testing.
I tried my save from 0.7 and it worked fine. Nothing crazy.
Mantis girl is buggy as shit, but I think that's because we're still lacking the latest patch.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Most games like this get dropped, so I am acually impressed the dev has kept up with this game. Big thumbs up for Dev.

Reactions: yolo213
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes