4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
How do i sex the girls after i defeat them? Keeps saying need to be somewhere descreet but cant find it.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
How do i sex the girls after i defeat them? Keeps saying need to be somewhere descreet but cant find it.
Drag them into the alley by the train tracks, narrow passage between the buildings.
Just a heads up, some people get game freezes on those scenes.
So try to do everything else in the dream world first, because there is no save.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Drag them into the alley by the train tracks, narrow passage between the buildings.
Just a heads up, some people get game freezes on those scenes.
So try to do everything else in the dream world first, because there is no save.
ok its by the 2 pieces of cardboard on the ground. Thx

Havartii

Jun 24, 2017
Does this developer even understand what he is coding in? I mean you have what 69 secs to find her? how in the hell am I supposed to check all 3 spots before the time runs out with only 100 stamina? Horse? HA its sprint is slightly faster than regular walking speeds. I'm gonna pass on Mantis for now...
if you use the patron version you get the warp thingy with f9, went i went for her scenes i just used that, when checking for the island i tped to velvet, then use tp to carmilla when running to the shore and near the pink tree

edit : idk if you get tp with patron or was it just cheats that comes with patron?

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
is it just me or yamakase wont rape me during latenight if im already living in the house instead of the tent?
EDIT: nevermind, just restarted the game and now im getting raped :D

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
is it just me or yamakase wont rape me during latenight if im already living in the house instead of the tent?
EDIT: nevermind, just restarted the game and now im getting raped :D
Good ol' "Reload that shit" works every time! :D

... only not really but still.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I don't know how to start the first event of the Mother, i go out in afternoon like says the guide and y return in the evening and the Mother never lose Her top, i also talk to Her and feed Her every day, i don't know what i'm doing wrong

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I don't know how to start the first event of the Mother, i go out in afternoon like says the guide and y return in the evening and the Mother never lose Her top, i also talk to Her and feed Her every day, i don't know what i'm doing wrong
It should trigger on it's own, I'm not sure if there is any true hard requirement for the quest to start.
As some other users have done, simply restart them game and start the same interactions again.
All I know, is that it won't happen while you are around the house. So do a lap around the island or something.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
It should trigger on it's own, I'm not sure if there is any true hard requirement for the quest to start.
As some other users have done, simply restart them game and start the same interactions again.
All I know, is that it won't happen while you are around the house. So do a lap around the island or something.
I go to velvet tent on the morning and spend the day with the option of waiting until evening/night, and i have the goggles for swim. On the story y did the first dungeon, and y have 4 monster girls, i also unloked the blowjob and rape scene of Sister and the handjob of rem

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I go to velvet tent on the morning and spend the day with the option of waiting until evening/night, and i have the goggles for swim. On the story y did the first dungeon, and y have 4 monster girls, i also unloked the blowjob and rape scene of Sister and the handjob of rem
If you already have the goggles, you should be able to find the top underwater by the dock.
If she is not missing her top, your game is probably bugged, sorry.

Comment fonctionne la pêche? J'essaie d'appuyer sur la souris gauche aussi vite que je peux et je ne peux toujours pas attraper un seul de l aide
Please provide a translation with your comments, most people here speak English.
S'il vous plaît fournir une traduction avec vos commentaires, la plupart des gens ici parlent anglais.

I only tried fishing once, it can bug your game if you aren't careful.
Once you throw the line, wait for the float to bob up and down, and I believe you have to click at the same moment.
J'ai seulement essayé de pêcher une fois, cela peut déranger votre jeu si vous ne faites pas attention.
Une fois la ligne lancée, attendez que le flotteur bouge de haut en bas et je crois que vous devez cliquer au même moment.

ken878

Mar 26, 2018
from your pier watching the sea turn 180 go straight for a bit and its on your left the building sign
For those who can't seem to find the area for building the farm.
The first thing you should do is raise your relationship with Camilla first.
Then you should get the first quest from her which she gives you some seeds to plant and tells you to build a farm.
Exit out of your house and head right to the road that leads to the place where you keep the monster girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wardeco

Jul 29, 2017
I can't realy play the game... I downloaded the latest version, (v0.8.2), click on "new game" but the game just dosen't load, the bar at the bottom stays the same, and it starts memory leaking, (from the ~250MB to ~3GB wich is when I have to force it to close)... Anyone knowns any solution to this???

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I can't realy play the game... I downloaded the latest version, (v0.8.2), click on "new game" but the game just dosen't load, the bar at the bottom stays the same, and it starts memory leaking, (from the ~250MB to ~3GB wich is when I have to force it to close)... Anyone knowns any solution to this???
There could be a large number of reasons.
The game takes at least five minutes for me to load sometimes, and my potato isn't the best potato.
I'm not sure how long you have waited, but try waiting longer before you close it.

To eliminate some potential issues, you can try:
Updating your graphics card, update DirectX(and or DirectX End-User Runtime), update Microsoft Visual C++ (vcredist), and update Microsoft .NET framework.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
play it in window screen don't play it in full screen it works for me

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I reQUOTE="Prick, post: 1675575, member: 115832"]If you already have the goggles, you should be able to find the top underwater by the dock.
If she is not missing her top, your game is probably bugged, sorry.

Please provide a translation with your comments, most people here speak English.
S'il vous plaît fournir une traduction avec vos commentaires, la plupart des gens ici parlent anglais.

I only tried fishing once, it can bug your game if you aren't careful.
Once you throw the line, wait for the float to bob up and down, and I believe you have to click at the same moment.
J'ai seulement essayé de pêcher une fois, cela peut déranger votre jeu si vous ne faites pas attention.
Une fois la ligne lancée, attendez que le flotteur bouge de haut en bas et je crois que vous devez cliquer au même moment.[/QUOTE]
I redownloaded the game, how many days aprox i need for triger the event with the Mother? I already did the first event with rem and Sister, and i don't did the first dungeon yet, i'm on the third day of the island

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes