4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Jan 26, 2019
Pricks walkthrou is great, but in the dreamworld the baseball bat gets destroyed after taking down usually one enemy. How do you guys knockdown enemies then? With fists its really hard, almost impossible. With bat it was almost easy.

Jun 13, 2018
Pricks walkthrou is great, but in the dreamworld the baseball bat gets destroyed after taking down usually one enemy. How do you guys knockdown enemies then? With fists its really hard, almost impossible. With bat it was almost easy.
The way I "cleared it" was by exploiting the combos and only going after certain enemies. If you left-click in a sequence, the third hit is a kick. This kick performs as both a slightly more powerful attack and provides a knock-back/animation interruption. Essentially, as the enemy is moving towards you, you attack early so both punches miss, but the kick connects by the time they are within hit detection range. Repeat ad nauseum until enemies are defeated. This tactic works will against the blond guy (I think his name was Jan or something) and the guy with the Yankee haircut (in the black school uniform). In general, unless you're planning on violating Musashi, you should just avoid her altogether until you're leveled and have the necessary health items for an enduring confrontation. Don't bother fighting the blue haired guy as he both takes and deals a fair bit of damage, and drops very little currency. Same for the giant dude that shows up near the lot on the left. As for Maho, fighting her depends on what she spawns with. If she's unarmed, she's as easy to take down as Jan. If she has a weapon, you'll either need one as well, or to use kicks repeatedly.

If you're looking to grind on enemies and a group loads that you don't want to fight, just run back in your apartment and come out again.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The way I "cleared it" was by exploiting the combos and only going after certain enemies. If you left-click in a sequence, the third hit is a kick. This kick performs as both a slightly more powerful attack and provides a knock-back/animation interruption. Essentially, as the enemy is moving towards you, you attack early so both punches miss, but the kick connects by the time they are within hit detection range. Repeat ad nauseum until enemies are defeated. This tactic works will against the blond guy (I think his name was Jan or something) and the guy with the Yankee haircut (in the black school uniform). In general, unless you're planning on violating Musashi, you should just avoid her altogether until you're leveled and have the necessary health items for an enduring confrontation. Don't bother fighting the blue haired guy as he both takes and deals a fair bit of damage, and drops very little currency. Same for the giant dude that shows up near the lot on the left. As for Maho, fighting her depends on what she spawns with. If she's unarmed, she's as easy to take down as Jan. If she has a weapon, you'll either need one as well, or to use kicks repeatedly.

If you're looking to grind on enemies and a group loads that you don't want to fight, just run back in your apartment and come out again.
Tried your strategy. No matter which I try to beat up, I get my butt handed to me in under 10 seconds. I tried the girl and blue haired guy at the beginning, I tried the two brawling on the starting side of the tracks, they all have me on the floor and loading out of the dream world before I can knock them down by even a quarter. Is there a way to cheat engine the health so it never drops? I could figure it out if I had a number to go on, but it's just a green bar. I figured out a strategy. I let the two duke it out, then lured Blondie toward the blue haired one, who then opened up on him, and scavenged coins off the losers.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Also, fair warning for those who haven't gotten to the dream world yet, you don't keep any experience or items if you get knocked out, you always start back at the very bottom level and an empty inventory, which makes every single attempt a pain in the ass with how easily the enemy keeps up as you run to regain health and stamina as well as how fighting is completely dependent on having a certain amount of stamina, so you can either spend the entire time it takes the enemy to catch up regaining that stamina you used to get away and recover, taking a few hits, possibly the few it takes to knock you out, or you can spend your entire retreat attempt dodging pot shots because the enemy is just as fast as you and is right on your ass the entire time.

Jun 13, 2018
Tried your strategy. No matter which I try to beat up, I get my butt handed to me in under 10 seconds. I tried the girl and blue haired guy at the beginning, I tried the two brawling on the starting side of the tracks, they all have me on the floor and loading out of the dream world before I can knock them down by even a quarter. Is there a way to cheat engine the health so it never drops? I could figure it out if I had a number to go on, but it's just a green bar. I figured out a strategy. I let the two duke it out, then lured Blondie toward the blue haired one, who then opened up on him, and scavenged coins off the losers.
I'm wondering if something is glitched with one of our builds. For me, the blue haired guy and blond guy will only aggro if you attack them (with the exception being the spawn where blond guy and Yankee are fighting in the left lot). Everyone else immediately aggros when you come within a short distance of them and they see you. In terms of taking them down, the blond guy should be the easiest to take down as he has the shortest reach in terms of hit detection and is most prone to animation reset.

As for a cheat engine, I'm using the one that's been linked on the top post. As far as I no, it has no carried-over effect into the dream world.

I'm putting together a guide with pictures and a video to demonstrate my methods. I'll have it ready in a bit.

Reactions: violentgamer
Jun 13, 2018
Alright so, several people have been asking for help to the combat of the dream world so I thought I'd put one together explaining the spawn layouts, who to go after, and how to fight without too much effort. This is my first time posting like this so hopefully everything works.

As such, I only have my save which retained my level. Upon defeat or leaving the dreamworld willingly, all inventory items and currency are removed, but at least you keep your experience (this effects max health and stamina; no visible effect on damage done). Level keep.png

Here are the spawn possibilities for the main area:

Possibility 1: (Yankee + Blond + Girl (Maho) + Blue)

This combination is one of the better ones as you can take out at least 3 of the 4 spawned enemies.

Zone 1:
Spawn 1 - Blond and Yankee.png
The blond guy and the Yankee spawn in the lot to the left of your apartment's exit (assuming you exit facing the railroad crossing) and are fighting each other. Both are hostile and will aggro on to you if you approach. You can either wait for one to be knocked out and then finish off the other, or just pull a Player 3 has entered the game and take them both out. Hit detection can get a bit wonky, but both are susceptible to kick-animation-interruption (explained later on) . Your choice.

Zone 2:
Spawn 1 - Miho + Blue.png

Maho spawns just by the board for train tickets and walks on that side of the tracks, usually keeping near the small lot there. Be advised that she will aggro you if you get close enough. Most of the time she is unarmed, but may occasionally have a riding whip (observed 1/5 times loading this spawn). Blue haired dude spawns in one of the yards and patrols down the road, comes across the tracks, makes a turn down to the other lot. He is not hostile until hit by the player. When over by the other lot where the blond and Yankee are, they may be aggro'd to attack him, thus causing him to fight.

Possibility 2: (Blond + Maho + Big Guy + Yankee)

This is one of the less desirable spawns as Maho is armed most of the time (observed 4/5 times) and the blond is the only other enemy that can be taken down easily.

Zone 1: Spawn 2 - Girl patrol + Yankee and giant waiting.png

In the left area, Maho spawns on patrol moving down the road, crossing the train tracks, and heading up the side road. The giant guy and the Yankee spawn in the lot. All will aggro you due to proximity. I wouldn't bother fighting the two together as they can quickly wear you down and they don't drop significant coin amounts. Maho can be taken down through careful strikes, just stay out of her swinging range. Video link:

Zone 2:

Spawn 2 - blond patrol by station.png The blond guy patrols in and around the station. He's easy pickings; just try not to get caught on the entry way. Video link:

Possibility 3: (Blond + Yankee + Musashi + Gaint + Maho

The last combination with the most enemies. Five enemies (two easy to take down, two very risky, and one that can mess you up if you don't play smart).

Zone 1: Spawn 3 - Maho + Big Guy.png

In the left lot, you have Maho and the giant. Both are armed, so don't bother.

Zone 2:
Spawn 3 - Musashi + Blond + Yankee.png

Across the train tracks, you have the blond guy, the Yankee, and Mushashi. Blond guy starts at the location board and moves into the station (he's not hostile, but will fight after being attacked). Yankee is in the fenced lot (far in picture; hostile in proximity). Musashi patrols from the end of the road, across the tracks, past your apartment, and back again (hostile if she spots you).

Combat:

In an earlier post, I described how to fight with minimal losses. The blond, Yankee, and Maho are you're best bet for targets as they have the slowest attack speed, the shortest hit detection, and usually the most money (Blond is first though). I included a pair of videos in the form of mega links that demonstrate my main tactics. Click-Click-Kick allows you to take minimal damage while racking up continuous hits: keep backing up, let the stamina recharge.

If you absolutely want to take down Musashi, just try to limit the amount of hits you take. She hits hard and repeatedly, so blocking is not a great plan.

One weapon can be found in the corner of the station (baseball bat) and whips can be picked up from Maho once defeated. Hopefully this helps.

Extra Notes:

Don't bother with the alt-key heavy attack, its damage is negligible compared to kick of your regular attack (or it's just glitched for me...)

***Edit for spelling***

Jan 26, 2019
Alright so, several people have been asking for help to the combat of the dream world so I thought I'd put one together explaining the spawn layouts, who to go after, and how to fight without too much effort. This is my first time posting like this so hopefully everything works.

As such, I only have my save which retained my level. Upon defeat or leaving the dreamworld willingly, all inventory items and currency are removed, but at least you keep your experience (this effects max health and stamina; no visible effect on damage done). View attachment 277476

This combination is one of the better ones as you can take out at least 3 of the 4 spawned enemies.

Zone 1:
View attachment 277477
The blond guy and the Yankee spawn in the lot to the left of your apartment's exit (assuming you exit facing the railroad crossing) and are fighting each other. Both are hostile and will aggro on to you if you approach. You can either wait for one to be knocked out and then finish off the other, or just pull a Player 3 has entered the game and take them both out. Hit detection can get a bit wonky, but both are susceptible to kick-animation-interruption (explained later on) . Your choice.

Zone 2:
View attachment 277478

Maho spawns just by the board for train tickets and walks on that side of the tracks, usually keeping near the small lot there. Be advised that she will aggro you if you get close enough. Most of the time she is unarmed, but may occasionally have a riding whip (observed 1/5 times loading this spawn). Blue haired dude spawns in one of the yards and patrols down the road, comes across the tracks, makes a turn down to the other lot. He is not hostile until hit by the player. When over by the other lot where the blond and Yankee are, they may be aggro'd to attack him, thus causing him to fight.

This is one of the less desirable spawns as Maho is armed most of the time (observed 4/5 times) and the blond is the only other enemy that can be taken down easily.

Zone 1: View attachment 277480

In the left area, Maho spawns on patrol moving down the road, crossing the train tracks, and heading up the side road. The giant guy and the Yankee spawn in the lot. All will aggro you due to proximity. I wouldn't bother fighting the two together as they can quickly wear you down and they don't drop significant coin amounts. Maho can be taken down through careful strikes, just stay out of her swinging range. Video link:

Zone 2:

View attachment 277481 The blond guy patrols in and around the station. He's easy pickings; just try not to get caught on the entry way. Video link:

The last combination with the most enemies. Five enemies (two easy to take down, two very risky, and one that can mess you up if you don't play smart).

Zone 1: View attachment 277494

Zone 2:
View attachment 277495

Across the train tracks, you have the blond guy, the Yankee, and Mushashi. Blond guy starts at the location board and moves into the station (he's not hostile, but will fight after being attacked). Yankee is in the fenced lot (far in picture; hostile in proximity). Musashi patrols from the end of the road, across the tracks, past your apartment, and back again (hostile if she spots you).

Combat:

In an earlier post, I described how to fight with minimal losses. The blond, Yankee, and Maho are you're best bet for targets as they have the slowest attack speed, the shortest hit detection, and usually the most money (Blond is first though). I included a pair of videos in the form of mega links that demonstrate my main tactics. Click-Click-Kick allows you to take minimal damage while racking up continuous hits: keep backing up, let the stamina recharge.

If you absolutely want to take down Musashi, just try to limit the amount of hits you take. She hits hard and repeatedly, so blocking is not a great plan.

One weapon can be found in the corner of the station (baseball bat) and whips can be picked up from Maho once defeated. Hopefully this helps.

Extra Notes:

Don't bother with the alt-key heavy attack, its damage is negligible compared to kick of your regular attack (or it's just glitched for me...)

***Edit for spelling***

thanks soo much for the videos. Now its actually pretty easy to defeat them. Just smashing mouse button one will always do the kick (if you have the stamina) and with that you can beat all the enemies, because the knockback will not allow to to fight back
finally, thanks

Reactions: Not On My Watch
Jun 13, 2018

As such, I only have my save which retained my level. Upon defeat or leaving the dreamworld willingly, all inventory items and currency are removed, but at least you keep your experience (this effects max health and stamina; no visible effect on damage done). View attachment 277476

Zone 1:
View attachment 277477

Zone 2:
View attachment 277478

Zone 1: View attachment 277480

Zone 2:

View attachment 277481 The blond guy patrols in and around the station. He's easy pickings; just try not to get caught on the entry way. Video link:

Zone 1: View attachment 277494

Zone 2:
View attachment 277495

Combat:

Extra Notes:

***Edit for spelling***
Another point to add: in the second spawn scenario I've posted, Musashi actually spawns as well. She's at the top of your apartment building and armed with a katana. This is the only instance in this build where I've seen this weapon and she will kill you in 5-6 hits from full health at max level. What makes it especially difficult is the confined space. I managed to get her down to half health with just unarmed strikes. If you attempt to fight her on the roof to acquire the sword, refrain from using the bat or whip because it limits attack speed and range.

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
Spent several hours goofing off in the dream world... by far the easiest way to defeat any opponent is to keep your aiming reticle (dot) pointed at your foe, air punch twice and land the kick. The kicks hit works like area of effect and can often work as if you have struck the opponent in the back.

When starting fresh, use the bat to level up; beyond that you "should" have the stamina to do the combo.

All enemies available are equally affected, the only thing to learn here is the timing. Blue hair and the giant Kanji? being the worst. Musashis / blue hair's hit range is very short, so simply start your combo early, she will walk into the kick hit box.

It is possible to fight Kanji in an ally, which will interrupt the large bat swing making him very easy to put down.

The kick is significantly more effective than the bats or whip. I have not tried the sword yet. Once you get this technique down, you will not want to even try using weapons. (maybe the sword?)

Edit: The sword is useless, hits are very weak, range is unreliable, hit box is tiny, animation locks the character in a crouch. You could potentially clip barriers and take out foes maybe?

For speed running I recommend using the regen soda for stamina, as this is tied to your running, a failed combo means needing to step out of the way. Cakes are also good in a pinch but if your doing it right, shouldn't need them.

On giant spawns, simply go into the ally next to the giant and the student / maho, and jump over the barrier, they agro from forward visibility / trigger point entering the parking lot, its very easy to defeat the lessor opponents without dealing with the giant. He will not attack unless attacked or triggered from the trigger in front of the parking lot.

Couple points:

Dream world is setup like an edge of tomorrow or ground hogs day event. It seems hard / unfair until it isn't. Then it's just tedious working up money.

edit: Having of gotten the save were I want it, work up your level and your money, exit the dream world, and save; then just scum save / restore unlocking all the events (but do not trigger).

I think the idea here is that you would actually "get good" at combat, using blocks and ducking such that you can roll the area.... like D2, you may never be that good.

Level and cash saves on exit, making the above statement redundant.

Level cap is 6

'1' (heavy attack) with a bat, swings wide and clips through walls, somewhat useful for hit n' runs.

You can wake up at location "your house" at "your bed".

BUGS I have found in the dream world:

Exiting the gift exchange dialogue with the prostitute without giving a gift can break the UI locking you into her dialog with no options... have to close the game.

Fighting in an ally with your back towards a wall executes the animation such that you can be "clipped" through the wall into a building, no escape, so you have to close the game.

The sword can 'clip' you out and into buildings in certain instances. The animation range is tremendous.

Kanji can hit you such that you clip into a building. Be aware if using an ally to make the fight easier.

Shop girl / 2 B, executing the H scene makes revisiting the scene impossible, no matter how many gifts you give the magpies. I believe the affection state to remain static, so I am going to try to get the scene dialog option, and not proceed with the scene for a "complete" save game.

A complete save should take around an hour to 1.5 hours to achieve.

Foes hit by other foes will target the foe that hit them, but not deal damage.

Foes defeated in Dojo are not loot-able, other than equipped items.

GF house breaks your game on exit.

Maybe some of the above can benefit someone dealing with the dream world... Cheers.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
lewd a enemy in dream world
Edit
i know that

on first map
1. defeat 2 girl
2. carry them Hold Q to carry (carry to first picture location )
3. have lewd them

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Could someone tell me how to unlock DreamWorld?
You must beat D2, build the house, then give your entire family a blue mushroom at night.
This will unlock a new option on your own bed, to use the blue mushroom on yourself.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes