4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
A question. How do I save my saved game of 0.8.2 and paste it when the new version comes out (0.8.3) ??? Where are the games stored?

Jun 13, 2018
shit was my guess right, that he found a game breaking bug?
That's probably the case considering he's doing all the coding and testing. If it was a minor glitch (as there will inevitably be a few) he could leave it in and then work on fixing them for a minor updated release in a couple weeks, but if it's something game-breaking then he needs to fix it or it'll reflect poorly.

Tkompuras

May 13, 2018
What New!?
  • New NPC: Takao, Roxie, Akari, Reimu (Only model test).
  • New Female enemy: Meiko, Kaya.
  • New Male enemy: Triangle, Spiky.
  • New H-Scene: 2B (+1), Kawakaze(+2), Yamakaze (+1), Roxie (+1), Takao (+1) , Akari (+1) & Sexy Dance(+1) , Meiko (+2), Kaya(+1).
  • Add Yamakaze to Dreamworld. (Use the Blue Mushroom with her before going to Dreamworld)
  • Open the Dance area at the Bar.
  • New Dreamworld place: Temple, Workplace, Big City (it is only testing, It will be updated soon).
  • Add Compass.
  • Add more H-Place (You can see them on the compass. In the city you can H anywhere).
  • Add Weapon Shop. (It's in Big City)
  • Add Stealth System. (Only use with some weak enemy)
  • Add Sliding Movement (Only used for escape, not to damage now).
  • Add telephone (You can call the NPCs to come).
  • Improved weapon system.
  • Add slashing effects for weapons.
  • Girls relationship point panel (Press G).
  • New minigame: Work for money.
  • Easy to collect materials on the island.
  • Improve game performance (Increase FPS).
  • Fixed and improve some minor things in the previous build.

Somethings!
  • Only Load Game when you have the "SaveData" folder in R-Life_Data.
  • You can see more buttons at the pause screen.
  • If you are too hard on making money at Dreamworld, please text me.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
there is a torrent for the 0.8.3 version(0.8.2 WALKTHROUGH + 0.7SAVE),enjoy it (some ads and site links added)

Tkompuras

May 13, 2018
Yea, in my hastiness, cuz I had to go, I gave you the original link from patreon. I will upload it on MEGA with my shitty UP speed. I don't know why it stopped working, maybe he changed the link but it's better not to overload his google drive

Tkompuras

May 13, 2018
He said he did a Hotfix and he reuped, that's why it stopped working. Just use jonrender's MEGA link

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes