Jul 11, 2019
I'm a tad concerned the game wants me to run something called "doxillion" to play it. The name alone sounds suspicious, anybody give me the rundown and verify safety?

Sep 28, 2018
I'm a tad concerned the game wants me to run something called "doxillion" to play it. The name alone sounds suspicious, anybody give me the rundown and verify safety?
It's literally just a program that converts the documents or scripts into the game since this is a flash game. If it wasn't safe this game would have been removed by now and the uploader banned. If its on here, you can assume its not a legit malware.

turt19

Mar 22, 2019
Never thought i'd see one of my older fav anime's turn into an H game but i've got one thing to say. I did not get dissapointed

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I can't seem to get this to run, it just links me to a download link for adobe flash player, which I already have installed. Is there any way to get this to run in a stand alone flash player rather than as a browser extension?

EDIT: Ok so this seems to be a firefox problem, it doesn't even give me the usual option to allow it to run. IE warns me about blocked content but then allows it to run.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furyous D

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
"Unfortunately there's a virus in the city that makes everyone horny for Japanese teen girls!"

XD I can tell this is gonna be a great game.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote