Mar 16, 2018
figuring out the type of game from the title and pics is near impossible
looks like the game is one of those 2d dungeon games that looks 3d in some of the pictures, but could be an rpg, or a dating sim for all i know. download name says rhythm game but i'm not sure how those screens are supposed to depict "rhythm game"
i probably wouldn't be surprised if this isn't a flash game and is a comic or something

Reactions: Helen1616 and Chbe

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
lmao that plot was really well thought out.
Anyway, a K-ON hentai game? In 2020? What the fuck...
Usually I wouldnt lewd my pure K-ON waifus but I`m way too curious about this to not give it a try.

Jon305060

May 15, 2019
when i try to play this game a web browser pops up and says that the file has been delete even though i did'nt delete anything can someone please help me

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
lmao that plot was really well thought out.
Anyway, a K-ON hentai game? In 2020? What the fuck...
Well then, you will be glad to know that this actually came out in 2012... xD

Also guys, do yourselves a favor and play it with 'index.swf' inside the swf folder. I just realized noone yet mentioned that.

• Love
Reactions: XPsychoX

kyubidan

Mar 27, 2018
This is probably the worst rhythm game I've played so far.
The problem is some key get delayed/stopped on chorus.
For example; You see Tsumugi key and when you about to pressed it, it got stopped and the Ritsu key just yeet itself from top to bottom in mach speed. I can't even pass the first boss without sacrificing at least 2 of them.

You may step up the beats, but delayed the beat and just for specific key is kinda of dick moves.
I gave up after a while...

Ginger457

Jun 9, 2019
Well then, you will be glad to know that this actually came out in 2012... xD

Also guys, do yourselves a favor and play it with 'index.swf' inside the swf folder. I just realized noone yet mentioned that.
Can you elaborate on why the swf file should be used instead of the html one?

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Can you elaborate on why the swf file should be used instead of the html one?
I imagine because it's more convenient to have it as a separate window rather than appearing in another tab on existing browsers. God knows I need this, I haven't been able to see the last tabs of my Google Chrome windows for ages now. Also, can select game direct from taskbar.

Reactions: Whirblewind

Rotelle

Apr 26, 2020
This is the first time I've had to give up on one of these games because it's just straight-up too hard
Gonna have to wait for a save until then

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This is the first time I've had to give up on one of these games because it's just straight-up too hard
Gonna have to wait for a save until then
Can only agree. I mean the effort/payoff ratio here is, like...OVER 9000000!!
I actually completed the game. Don't even want to think about how many hours sumtotal I wasted into this... Nope. Never... xD
I actually even completed the 65 enemy challenge, survival too. (which is kinda bugged, but a grand total of 65 enemies you need to defeat in a row, and supposedly it unlocks something, but... I couldn't find anything)

And you know what, through sweat and blood and broken fingers, I got them to LV60+ (the best (only) place to farm is in the Royal Museum (Royal Library's map) - the Elder Ape near the end of the map (which is a glorified maze; but much easier to traverse than it looks at first) respawns; 900 EXP), and even somehow managed to have one of them "remain" unr*ped (Azunyan)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and still couldn't find Ritsu's LV60 (special; strongest) weapon?! It was mentioned in the TL notes though -, they say something in the Mall about special instruments in the Underground - my assumption is that something got lost in the TL, as to where exactly we should be looking for it.

Also, if you want insane, go to the special houses in the first 4-5 maps outside the airport, where you can play the previous title from them (ergo the "hit-the-falling-gems-rythm-play-parts" of that game), and you shall see what true madness looks like. it has 8(!!) columns instead of the 5 in this game. And is simply... brutal.

Want to mention another gamebreaking bug not covered in TL notes or the thread in ULMF. It is metioned that when you get a random battle just when you enter a square with a NPC, shit can happen. But know this: I lost, at least twice, an hour or so progress, after this shit happened (in these cases istead of the random battle you will talk to the NPC who's there; you will know that you're in fucked-up mode when the zoom-out (DOWN arrow, in the "dungeons") for the map won't work anymore after such an encounter) and you go into a building on the map (in my case, it was a cafe both times; so I assume it's cafes or maybe even just one specific building on one specific map, but I doubt it) you can get stuck into a permaloop of trying to enter the building (well, the game ASKING if you want to enter ('E' key) or not ('W' key)). And you are. EFFED. Totally. Nothing you can do. So watch out!! What resets "fucked-up state" is changing maps. Just an fyi.

Shit. It felt good getting this off my chest. lol

• Wow
Reactions: XPsychoX

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
Can only agree. I mean the effort/payoff ratio here is, like...OVER 9000000!!
I actually completed the game. Don't even want to think about how many hours sumtotal I wasted into this... Nope. Never... xD
I actually even completed the 65 enemy challenge, survival too. (which is kinda bugged, but a grand total of 65 enemies you need to defeat in a row, and supposedly it unlocks something, but... I couldn't find anything)

And you know what, through sweat and blood and broken fingers, I got them to LV60+ (the best (only) place to farm is in the Royal Museum (Royal Library's map) - the Elder Ape near the end of the map (which is a glorified maze; but much easier to traverse than it looks at first) respawns; 900 EXP), and even somehow managed to have one of them "remain" unr*ped (Azunyan)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and still couldn't find Ritsu's LV60 (special; strongest) weapon?! It was mentioned in the TL notes though -, they say something in the Mall about special instruments in the Underground - my assumption is that something got lost in the TL, as to where exactly we should be looking for it.

Also, if you want insane, go to the special houses in the first 4-5 maps outside the airport, where you can play the previous title from them (ergo the "hit-the-falling-gems-rythm-play-parts" of that game), and you shall see what true madness looks like. it has 8(!!) columns instead of the 5 in this game. And is simply... brutal.

Want to mention another gamebreaking bug not covered in TL notes or the thread in ULMF. It is metioned that when you get a random battle just when you enter a square with a NPC, shit can happen. But know this: I lost, at least twice, an hour or so progress, after this shit happened (in these cases istead of the random battle you will talk to the NPC who's there; you will know that you're in fucked-up mode when the zoom-out (DOWN arrow, in the "dungeons") for the map won't work anymore after such an encounter) and you go into a building on the map (in my case, it was a cafe both times; so I assume it's cafes or maybe even just one specific building on one specific map, but I doubt it) you can get stuck into a permaloop of trying to enter the building (well, the game ASKING if you want to enter ('E' key) or not ('W' key)). And you are. EFFED. Totally. Nothing you can do. So watch out!! What resets "fucked-up state" is changing maps. Just an fyi.

Shit. It felt good getting this off my chest. lol
you can share your save?

Reactions: shineryuverus

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
you can share your save?
Can't say I didn't anticipate this... xD
Dunno if should, though. It's a .sol file...I think? Hopefully safe. And hopefully it CAN work with other PCs (I'd say 75%?). Prepare yourself.

I THINK that every flash game has its location-specific saved information in .sol format, or some such. (so if you move the .swf file or the flash game to another directory or even just rename the game folder, you lose all progress if you don't know where and how to look). You have to have at least started a game (I think) for the flash to have made a folder with your .sol file.
The place (well, for my Win8.1, at least):

c:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\2K8QF4JP\localhost\LOCATION_OF_THE_GAME_ON_YOUR_HARD_DRIVE\swf\index.swf\mydata.sol

as you can see, I played this with the 'index.swf' from inside the 'swf' folder. Also note that for the location part, there is no hard drive letter given for some reason; also also, that '2K8QF4JP' is randomized I guess (though don't worry, that was the ONLY one dir in '#SharedObjects' for me, and all the different flash-specific infos (games) were in there, in separate dirs.), and once you make it into 'localhost' it should become straightforward. I hope...

Azt any rate, here you go. No more help from me, though... xD

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
Dunno if should, though. It's a .sol file...I think? Hopefully safe. And hopefully it CAN work with other PCs (I'd say 75%?). Prepare yourself.

I THINK that every flash game has its location-specific saved information in .sol format, or some such. (so if you move the .swf file or the flash game to another directory or even just rename the game folder, you lose all progress if you don't know where and how to look). You have to have at least started a game (I think) for the flash to have made a folder with your .sol file.

c:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\2K8QF4JP\localhost\LOCATION_OF_THE_GAME_ON_YOUR_HARD_DRIVE\swf\index.swf\mydata.sol

as you can see, I played this with the 'index.swf' from inside the 'swf' folder. Also note that for the location part, there is no hard drive letter given for some reason; also also, that '2K8QF4JP' is randomized I guess (though don't worry, that was the ONLY one dir in '#SharedObjects' for me, and all the different flash-specific infos (games) were in there, in separate dirs.), and once you make it into 'localhost' it should become straightforward. I hope...

Tnks bro

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017

Thanks for all the hard work. The save worked perfectly for me.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote