4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
The game just dopesnt work for me. I run "player" and almost nothing happens. I see "Pixel game maker MV player (32 bit)" running in my task manager but thats it. Nothing more.

Aslan121499

Mar 15, 2021
I just happen to discover a money cheat because of my cat jumping on my keyboard.
Pressing H Gives you 10k gold cap that can get you to the third level and level 18 only then u can grind to 5 star and beat the level 39 record of the developer.

*It's already in the developers note actually but I just wanna share how I discovered it.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
DO I HAVe to put msvcp into the game or just at the system? cause i cant fix the problem it keep saying the dll file is missing

i have all the files and even did the c+++ full package dow but still not working any help?:D

Last edited:

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
DO I HAVe to put msvcp into the game or just at the system? cause i cant fix the problem it keep saying the dll file is missing

i have all the files and even did the c+++ full package dow but still not working any help?:D
You might need the 32 bit version, not the 64 bit version. I'm not certain.

Reactions: nanchu

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Overview:
Pink salon management jump action in rabbit country.
It is a retro arcade game like Famous Brothers.
Maria Sisters, who beat turtles and mushrooms with a hooray!
I tried to express the management of a pink salon in an action game.
Can someone translate this into English please?

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
so anyone can help regarding my problem with msvcp tried everything but still not working

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
done that too sadly didnt work its weird maybe its due to it be japanese version 7zip wont recognize it ?
There's like thirty Visual C++ packages that've been released over the decades, fuck knows which one exactly this game might want. Just , should do the trick and free you from similar trouble in the future.

No idea why you think "japanese version" might be even remotely relevant, this is system-level Windows shit not some random prog that gets petty over your comp being set to wrong timezone.

FabulousPrune

Jul 15, 2023
Fun game, h scenes are limited though and the game slow down significantly when there are lots of customers. The slippery floor is annoying but knowing i can jump infinitely help somewhat.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes