4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Nov 22, 2018
My question is, what does the "Pay" block do exactly aside from clearing away the wolves? (I'm assuming you have to pay some money to use it?) The "Hall Next" block advances you to the next stage, but it seems to do something else? What determines when those blocks appear?

Also, I don't know what those star ratings relate to, is it how fast you served the customer? How "good" the service was?
"Pay" can also reset the amount of money that the wolves rob from you, as the amount will increase each time you beat them.
It can also lvl up, and will be shown as ranking when you game over.
"Hall Next" can also increase the number of girls (those you need to hire them first) in the stage, and with a bartender that can let the boy serve drinks to raise the customers' stars.

And the star rating affects incomes. Maybe also a factor for "Pay" appears?

Last edited:

luckytero

Dec 9, 2018
i need got the same issue of Error missing dll > MSVCP110, MSVCR120 and MSVCP120, instaling the Visual C++ redistributable didnt work.

Reactions: 1244c

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I do love me some bunny girls. I know it's blasphemous but cat girls can go kick rocks.
Cat girls look cute and all. But when you think about it do you really want a girlfriend with the nature of a cat?
I mean, just look at all the qualities of cats.
  • She only looks at you when SHE feels like it.
  • Affection is dispensed at her leisure. Your desires or indeed consent are probably not considered.
  • She spends most of the day asleep and most of the night knocking things in your house over.
  • She has razor blades for nails and uses them to solve any argument violently.
  • She demands you provide her with everything.
Honestly cats are basically the Yandere of the animal world.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I do love me some bunny girls. I know it's blasphemous but cat girls can go kick rocks.
Never was into cat girls. Always thought just about everything else was more interesting, from fox girls to other more monster-y monster girls.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Cat girls look cute and all. But when you think about it do you really want a girlfriend with the nature of a cat?
I mean, just look at all the qualities of cats.
  • She only looks at you when SHE feels like it.
  • Affection is dispensed at her leisure. Your desires or indeed consent are probably not considered.
  • She spends most of the day asleep and most of the night knocking things in your house over.
  • She has razor blades for nails and uses them to solve any argument violently.
  • She demands you provide her with everything.
Honestly cats are basically the Yandere of the animal world.
You son of a bitch, I'm in

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
what a gem! Highly addicting. The movement is somewhat squishy, but that adds to the arcade feeling and might be intended.
One thing 'though: Is it correct that 3rd room doesn't spawn any hearts, like nothing at all? Andf what exactly are the barkeeper drinks doing, when I serve them?

centx

Oct 29, 2019
now says 0xc000007b
for those who got msvcr110.dll and tried downloading the dll then getting 0xc000007b.

tbh you don't need to download the dll, just install Adobe Acrobat Reader.

how i solve (who asked?): check exe properties > description is pixel game maker
then google search "pixel game maker msvcr110.dll", resulting

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes