Mar 18, 2020
Redhead+Freckles is enough for me. Not really into lots of piercings and tats. I won't reject an LI because of them, but I don't think they add to her beauty - her story, but not her beauty.
I agree, Redhead + Freckles is all one needs. Tattoos are very hit or miss but in this case they do look Jammin.
8263d6ff75609268ca1bf8c679cba27b.gif

Reactions: rimjob

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I agree, Redhead + Freckles is all one needs. Tattoos are very hit or miss but in this case they do look Jammin.
View attachment 3498144
Honestly I find it hard not to like a Redhead + Freckles in these games even if there is technically better options sometimes I may try to find a reason why I like a certain redhead more than another character depending the game haha

rimjob

Dec 8, 2023
Honestly I find it hard not to like a Redhead + Freckles in these games even if there is technically better options sometimes I may try to find a reason why I like a certain redhead more than another character depending the game haha
A man of culture.

• Haha
Reactions: MaxRichard

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
A man of culture.
Sadly not so much a man of Culture in this game couldn't find a reason yet to like Jasmine more than Allison but I will say I only put her over Jasmine very slightly to the point they might as well be tied.

rimjob

Dec 8, 2023
Sadly not so much a man of Culture in this game couldn't find a reason yet to like Jasmine more than Allison but I will say I only put her over Jasmine very slightly to the point they might as well be tied.
I get ya I went with Alison for the Ball over V and Jammin and ended the episode with a positive outcome for Alison cause it just seems right but we'll see how it plays out lol.

Reactions: GokutheG

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

scfcena1997

Feb 18, 2023
Dudeee, OMG this game is so fucking awesome. Love Alexa so much. And the game is so fun to play. Good job. i hope we dont have to wait so much for episode 3. Cant wait. Congr.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I mean it's makes no sense for Allison to get any scenes yet at least on the love path. I think she is almost there after the end of the last episode but not quite there yet still.
Allison is a beautiful woman but unless he has the option with the MC to have a harem, surely if he returns to her it will be so that she becomes a cuckold wife again because let's be honest, who in their right mind is going to leave a woman more beautiful and younger like Jasmine for an older model like Allison, right? :unsure: hate sex of a cuckold wife does not dislike the idea :KEK:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Allison is a beautiful woman but unless she has the option with the MC to have a harem, surely if he returns to her it will be so that she becomes a cuckold wife again because let's be honest, who in their right mind is going to leave a woman? more beautiful and younger like Jamila for an older model like Allison, right? :unsure: hate sex of a cuckold wife does not dislike the idea :KEK:
id turn down any of the women in this game any day of the week for Allison personally and I'm a redhead and nipple piercing fan . I just like Allison alot more

Reactions: HiP1

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You mean more scenes by volume? ofc!
I guess he Mean by Length, Width, Breadth by all Means from side of Thickness and Volume of Veronica, But Still she have as of now Thinner Personality and Mind :KEK:, Average Veronica and her Romanticizing every little aspects :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

id turn down any of the women in this game any day of the week for Allison personally and I'm a redhead and nipple piercing fan . I just like Allison alot more
Jasmine gives MC Perfect pierced Nipples View :love:, Right? MC should Suck them one day :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes