Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 3489988
Development Update - 29.03.2024

Hello everyone!
I finished all the images for 3.1! I even managed to make 9 animations. I hope to finish all the animations by the end of next week - only rendering will remain then. Additionally, of course, I still need to make the extra scene, but I'll only focus on that after finishing everything for 3.1, so that beta testers have time to test the entire update. There's really not much left - add music, make sure everything works, and create the extra scene. I think in the next development update, I'll be able to give you a release date and exact numbers of renders and animations in the upcoming 3.1 update
As I mentioned last time - Italian language and a new UI are now available on Steam. Currently, we are finishing work for Episode 1 on the Latin American Spanish and Polish languages, so these will likely be the next languages available in the demo on Steam. If you know any language other than English (while also having a high level of proficiency in English) and would like to help us translate Race of Life or be a proofreader for another language - feel free to reach out to us on Patreon or on Discord!
Also, this month, 2 girls won the wallpaper poll - if you're curious about what the wallpapers with Maggie and Jasmine look like, you can check them out .
Few words from Joshua as well
Work is continuing well. I've drafted the bonus scene, and 3.2 is continuing on-pace. I've managed to update a lot of administrative stuff on the back end too, mostly just spreadsheets that keep track of variables and stuff, but also I've started mapping out the choices in a new program. It might help, or it might not. It's worth a try, I don't want to leave a plot line hanging for too long.
3.1 isn't too far away now. We're not precisely sure when it'll release, but we should know soon. I can't wait for you guys to check it out. The translations are also continuing, and our translators are really getting into some details that I'd never thought of. So many idioms and puns just don't work when translated, so they're adding their own creative flair where appropriate, which is awesome. Honestly, it's pretty humbling just to know that people want the game in another language. Having cross-cultural appeal isn't something I thought about when writing most of it, but I'm certainly not against it at all.
Apart from that, I did manage to get to the Melbourne Formula 1 Grand Prix last weekend, which was a lot of fun. I don't think any sane person can deny that Max Verstappen is an exceptional driver, and in years to come people will appreciate having seen him dominate the sport, but it was nice to get a race where he wasn't just lapping way out in front (apologies to the Dutch fans, but I'm sure Max will have plenty of success in the rest of the season). Melbourne has a massive Italian community on the other side of the city from the race track, so I joined in with some of the Tifosi (Ferrari fans) on a pilgrimage to Lygon st in Carlton, the centre of the Italian community in Melbourne to join in the party to celebrate the Ferrari win.
And what a party it was. Loads of beautiful Ferrari's lined the street, that they'd blocked off to keep the celebrations contained, Rosso Red everywhere, and all the Italian food you could ever dare to poke a Nonna at—all washed down with plenty of wine, naturally.
That took a bit to recover from. I was even wearing McLaren merch, but it didn't matter. Ferrari win, and everyone in Carlton is instantly both a fan, and an Italian, or Italian-Australian at least.
As promised from last time, here are the character playlists I listen to while writing. I only have them on Youtube music at the moment though. If people want them on soundcloud and spotify, I can do that next.

Stay tuned!
Those are some good ASSets.
8707972a759975b07d188308c948cc27.jpg

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 3489988

Hello everyone!
I finished all the images for 3.1! I even managed to make 9 animations. I hope to finish all the animations by the end of next week - only rendering will remain then. Additionally, of course, I still need to make the extra scene, but I'll only focus on that after finishing everything for 3.1, so that beta testers have time to test the entire update. There's really not much left - add music, make sure everything works, and create the extra scene. I think in the next development update, I'll be able to give you a release date and exact numbers of renders and animations in the upcoming 3.1 update
As I mentioned last time - Italian language and a new UI are now available on Steam. Currently, we are finishing work for Episode 1 on the Latin American Spanish and Polish languages, so these will likely be the next languages available in the demo on Steam. If you know any language other than English (while also having a high level of proficiency in English) and would like to help us translate Race of Life or be a proofreader for another language - feel free to reach out to us on Patreon or on Discord!
Also, this month, 2 girls won the wallpaper poll - if you're curious about what the wallpapers with Maggie and Jasmine look like, you can check them out .
Work is continuing well. I've drafted the bonus scene, and 3.2 is continuing on-pace. I've managed to update a lot of administrative stuff on the back end too, mostly just spreadsheets that keep track of variables and stuff, but also I've started mapping out the choices in a new program. It might help, or it might not. It's worth a try, I don't want to leave a plot line hanging for too long.
3.1 isn't too far away now. We're not precisely sure when it'll release, but we should know soon. I can't wait for you guys to check it out. The translations are also continuing, and our translators are really getting into some details that I'd never thought of. So many idioms and puns just don't work when translated, so they're adding their own creative flair where appropriate, which is awesome. Honestly, it's pretty humbling just to know that people want the game in another language. Having cross-cultural appeal isn't something I thought about when writing most of it, but I'm certainly not against it at all.
Apart from that, I did manage to get to the Melbourne Formula 1 Grand Prix last weekend, which was a lot of fun. I don't think any sane person can deny that Max Verstappen is an exceptional driver, and in years to come people will appreciate having seen him dominate the sport, but it was nice to get a race where he wasn't just lapping way out in front (apologies to the Dutch fans, but I'm sure Max will have plenty of success in the rest of the season). Melbourne has a massive Italian community on the other side of the city from the race track, so I joined in with some of the Tifosi (Ferrari fans) on a pilgrimage to Lygon st in Carlton, the centre of the Italian community in Melbourne to join in the party to celebrate the Ferrari win.
And what a party it was. Loads of beautiful Ferrari's lined the street, that they'd blocked off to keep the celebrations contained, Rosso Red everywhere, and all the Italian food you could ever dare to poke a Nonna at—all washed down with plenty of wine, naturally.
That took a bit to recover from. I was even wearing McLaren merch, but it didn't matter. Ferrari win, and everyone in Carlton is instantly both a fan, and an Italian, or Italian-Australian at least.
As promised from last time, here are the character playlists I listen to while writing. I only have them on Youtube music at the moment though. If people want them on soundcloud and spotify, I can do that next.

Stay tuned!
That's great news! Salute to all the brothers waiting for the update, that's a bond stronger than family.
Maybe the real race was the girls we chose along the way.
vin-diesal-nodding.gif

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 3489988

Hello everyone!

Stay tuned!

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3489988

Hello everyone!

Stay tuned!
Thank you for your great work, but if that beautiful ass is Maggie's, the wait will be more difficult for me. :love: :KEK:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Pretty soon ill be reunited with my sweet Allie, all I want to do is hold your hand , cuddle and give you head pets.
Cant wait to see you soon Allie , Love ya :love: :love: :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3489988

Hello everyone!

Stay tuned!
Was waiting for some lovely news Shared. What a beautiful update teaser, Looks like Veronica trying to find mental peace...if that is Maggie she looks damn hot :love:, can't wait. Thanks for sharing :devilish:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Redhead + Freckles + Nipple Piercings this is all I need , rest is optional
Redhead+Freckles is enough for me. Not really into lots of piercings and tats. I won't reject an LI because of them, but I don't think they add to her beauty - her story, but not her beauty.

Reactions: PickleSteve

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Redhead+Freckles is enough for me. Not really into lots of piercings and tats. I won't reject an LI because of them, but I don't think they add to her beauty - her story, but not her beauty.
I admit it depends on the LI overall looks and the type of piercing for me. Cause I hate the hoop nipple piercing. But for some reason nipples piercing just makes some girls look alot hotter to me.

Someone like Allie I can see it being hot and cute on her , Kris would look hot as hell to me and it's the one I actually dislike about her appearance cause it feels like it's something that is missing. Maggie id hate nipple piercing it would look off and weird to me , same goes for Veronica and Alexa.

So it really just comes down to how they look imo if id like them or think it would look hot but I do I am into nipple piercing overall. but face piercing expect for 1 side of the nose is kind of a pass for me but like you I won't reject a character cause of it. when it comes to alot of tattoo's some are okay not a fan of alot of ink but when they look , they look good there is always the exception for me.

Reactions: NebulousShooter
Mar 18, 2020
I agree, Redhead + Freckles is all one needs. Tattoos are very hit or miss but in this case they do look Jammin.
8263d6ff75609268ca1bf8c679cba27b.gif

Reactions: rimjob
4.80 star(s) 165 Votes