Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Another good game that's coming to steam pretty soon I won't have to download any of my favourite games from here lol.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
dev underwent surgery and was recovering afterwards. and development of the update was completely suspended. just so you know
Also looking at the trailer must be a hell of alot of work for the dev to accomplish something like that and im sure it is not an easy job to do, so being it underground racing and that can take up time aswell :)

Reactions: RukiRG

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
You do realize that Veronica wanted to Kill Jasmine (planning) and She wanted to Fire her from the Projects
Better Veronica stay away as She is always Jealous of Other girls :BootyTime:
I wouldn't say she wanted to literally kill lil Jammin in any way for flirting with the MC and all the inappropriate sexual innuendos she made, but she really is jealous asf of other women she suspects are interested in the MC or he in them, which is ridiculous, cuz a smart, attractive woman like her could score herself another, better, or even richer man whenever she wanted to, but reasons. And Jasmine only playfully teased her and played on her jealousy a few times as some sort of favor to the MC to spice up their boring sex life. Her words.

I still think a 3some or more, assuming Jaz and Veronica can put their lil differences aside, would do a better job at that, cuz the only thing that's better than pussy is more pussy.:whistle::WeSmart:

Oct 10, 2022
I wouldn't say she wanted to literally kill lil Jammin in any way for flirting with the MC and all the inappropriate sexual innuendos she made, but she really is jealous asf of other women she suspects are interested in the MC or he in them, which is ridiculous, cuz a smart, attractive woman like her could score herself another, better, or even richer man whenever she wanted to, but reasons. And Jasmine only playfully teased her and played on her jealousy a few times as some sort of favor to the MC to spice up their boring sex life. Her words.

I still think a 3some or more, assuming Jaz and Veronica can put their lil differences aside, would do a better job at that, cuz the only thing that's better than pussy is more pussy.:whistle::WeSmart:
Let me remind you when she talked to herself, she said why do always I choose people who hurt me or something like that. I genuinely don't like her but I can see she has a baggage that makes her act like that. Also all the LI in the game has some sort of trouble, we just did not see all of it. So, I think, when the dev reveal why Veronica acts like that people's view on her will change drastically.

Reactions: Sinsear001

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Let me remind you when she talked to herself, she said why do always I choose people who hurt me or something like that. I genuinely don't like her but I can see she has a baggage that makes her act like that. Also all the LI in the game has some sort of trouble, we just did not see all of it. So, I think, when the dev reveal why Veronica acts like that people's view on her will change drastically.
All women have their unresolved problems but I'm sure the mc can help them all with some good cock therapy inside their beautiful asses, right? :unsure: :love: :love:
1711597015615.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I genuinely don't like her but I can see she has a baggage that makes her act like that. Also all the LI in the game has some sort of trouble, we just did not see all of it.
Yeah, but Veronica saying that could mean anything from hurt in the literal sense of the word, like an abusive relationship, or the figurative one, like an asshole she loved a lot that cheated on and probably even dumped her after he slept with her a few times. In any case, I hope her 'baggage' isn't anything too unnecessarily complicated, cuz we have enough actual drama as it is, and I'd like to focus more on the most important things, the races and all those gorgeous women.

So, I think, when the dev reveal why Veronica acts like that people's view on her will change drastically.
Hopefully, in a drastically good way, cuz I personally love her character and want her as my MC's main LI, but she could very well become or turn out to be a Leah from a certain game I won't name for reasons or some real shitty way of adding drama where it's not needed.:unsure:

In any case, it's good that we're given the option to decide how the MC interacts with her and treats their relationship, cuz I for one think that, prior to Lily's accident, he was a selfish dickhead only thinking about himself, and now he needs to get his shit together and make a lot of money as fast as he can to save his daughter. He don't need any more trivial shit to deal with when he already has a lot of stuff on his plate.

All women have their unresolved problems but I'm sure the mc can help them all with some good cock therapy inside their beautiful asses, right? :unsure: :love: :love:
You might be right about that, cuz there's a proven correlation between orgasms and female happiness IRL. Can't contradict science, no matter how perverted it sounds in this case.:whistle::coffee:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Jasmine Veronica Threesome will come to know after Veronica returns from the her trip, Rest I can Say Veronica thinks sex might heal all problems without working for it. She is darn insequre of all MC's wife from the very beginning :whistle:, being a Teacher is fine but She should act like one :ROFLMAO:

If this happens MC will cheer up the moment lol

Then why Veronica acts like that, first meet with MC in her place Allison talks in ending and then Lily...Then Firing Jasmine , asking if Allison will go to the party. There are many initiate she has done are more irrelevant :)

Maybe the dev should change the title to ¨Race of Harem¨ or ¨Harem of Life¨. All women are in love with this werewolf. :BootyTime:
Race of Sperm inside the Pussy will be better :KEK:

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Why settle for just a beauty, right? :unsure: :love:
Because it's not a harem game? :unsure:

Yeah, but Veronica saying that could mean anything from hurt in the literal sense of the word, like an abusive relationship, or the figurative one, like an asshole she loved a lot that cheated on and probably even dumped her after he slept with her a few times. In any case, I hope her 'baggage' isn't anything too unnecessarily complicated, cuz we have enough actual drama as it is, and I'd like to focus more on the most important things, the races and all those gorgeous women.
tbh idk, haven't seen any indication of which is it. Could be serious, could be something she exaggerate.

Hopefully, in a drastically good way, cuz I personally love her character and want her as my MC's main LI, but she could very well become or turn out to be a Leah from a certain game I won't name for reasons or some real shitty way of adding drama where it's not needed.:unsure:
To be fair, drastic changes rarely go for one way. Let say she carries heavy baggage, that will divide people at least in 2 groups. People who pity her and wanna help, they will try to understand and help. They will change their opinion in good way. Then, people who avoids LI with baggage, they will try to stay clear as much as possible if it's not happening then they will get annoyed by her and their already low opinion of her will deteriorate more.

Then why Veronica acts like that, first meet with MC in her place Allison talks in ending and then Lily...Then Firing Jasmine , asking if Allison will go to the party. There are many initiate she has done are more irrelevant :)
People with insecurities, especially with someone they love can act unreasonably. Allison, Jasmine or Natalie thing came from same source fear of losing MC. Is she acting sane, not exactly. Though, if we consider whomever MC takes to ball increase their RP, we cannot say it's without a base either. For Lily talk, try to think about on her POV. She loves MC, sees herself as his girlfriend, trying to be more and as far as we know MC did not deny any of that. So when something happened to Lily, she expects MC comes to her first. She learned through school board though, not the details but still. It will make anyone in same situation crazy.

I am not trying to defend her but merely trying to understand her side.;)

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
People with insecurities, especially with someone they love can act unreasonably. Allison, Jasmine or Natalie thing came from same source fear of losing MC. Is she acting sane, not exactly. Though, if we consider whomever MC takes to ball increase their RP, we cannot say it's without a base either. For Lily talk, try to think about on her POV. She loves MC, sees herself as his girlfriend, trying to be more and as far as we know MC did not deny any of that. So when something happened to Lily, she expects MC comes to her first. She learned through school board though, not the details but still. It will make anyone in same situation crazy.

I am not trying to defend her but merely trying to understand her side.;)
Veronica has Insecurities with men leaving her, not with kids. She definitely has some Issues going on. Who initiates having sex after knowing Someone is closest is Ill? She did it twice, Depending on the Choice though which depended on MC and us, But She is insecure about a girl, Can't she wait till Lily gets better? She has past relationship issues. Now think What about Allison, How much Shocking was it for her When She had a Daughter well enough age to understand certain things caught her Husband with another Girl, then Separation thinks how much pressure is on her mind. Did she try to provoke Something? She hardly cares about Lily and that Shows in the Last Two scenes one in Ball Night and the second on the Hill Side...She needs her Mental Care, Attacking won't help today Jasmine, Tomorrow Allison, Day after that Maggie :)

She is a Teacher, after all, She should behave that way :unsure:

Her POV is Okay, the Kids didn't do anything, and in Problems, We have to take Certain Steps like Standing with Ex-wife and Daughter ;)

4.80 star(s) 167 Votes