Jan 10, 2022
Looks like she is a clumsy Russian spy, regularly drops the ball. :unsure: Talking Russian on occasions(mostly unintentional), dropping operation details, saying Russian proverbs(not sure it's genuine), talking about things she should not know then saying someone must have said at some point, knowing every detail of MC's work without MC talking about it etc. So most likely her first solo mission, which will fail by, pardon my crudeness, getting addicted to MC's huge schlong.:LOL:
well observed and you are right, i noticed that too, but i had the assumption that it is simply because her father is an ambassador and she has simply been raised multi-linguall. whatever it is i hope he changes just some of her lines to save some german keyboards. i almost spilled coffee over mine while reading it

Last edited:

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
That's true and Big Fat ass, but that doesn't give her personality a green tick...Veronica is very much insecure and most important sometimes I feel jealousy in her :whistle:
On break-up route, She is on a sabbatical trip to Europe. I hope that would give her personality a makeover upon return.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Looks like she is a clumsy Russian spy, regularly drops the ball. :unsure: Talking Russian on occasions(mostly unintentional), dropping operation details, saying Russian proverbs(not sure it's genuine), talking about things she should not know then saying someone must have said at some point, knowing every detail of MC's work without MC talking about it etc. So most likely her first solo mission, which will fail by, pardon my crudeness, getting addicted to MC's huge schlong.:LOL:

B1.png B2.png

She obviously has french blood...

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Usually i'm a Harem Guy and i normally only play Harem Stories but this one is sooo good. This one might be the first Non Harem story i would replay to get all the women. When i started Veronica was going to be the one i aim for now i'm kinda hopping he gets back with the ex wife. I'm at the point where he just met Natalya so i'll hold out till i get to know all of them. But damn this is a good story so far. And the animations are really good i haven't seen animations this good in any of the dozens of VNs i've played.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
On break-up route, She is on a sabbatical trip to Europe. I hope that would give her personality a makeover upon return.
or Veronica after return Turns into a Different Woman and as a Villain :devilish: and you do realize that it is a Break-up Route :)
I would be not surprised if She Returned as a Villain as She has done a Lot (n)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most important her Father is a Nobleman and Knowledgeable Person and Ambassador as she said She is an Engineer but I think her brain is not too strong to make a Battery so She might be working as a Spy to Snatch those Papers and Models (Average Natalya) :LOL::LOL:

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
New UI and Italian language is now available in Race of Life Demo on Steam!

We've completed Italian translation for Episode 1! We're adding it to the Steam demo for now and we'll add it to the Patreon version when translations for the next Episodes are ready. We are still working on adding more languages to allow even more people to play and have fun with our game.

Additionally, the Steam demo has a new UI we've been working on so don't hesitate to check it out!

Don't forget to wishlsit if you haven't already!

Steam store page:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

We've completed Italian translation for Episode 1! We're adding it to the Steam demo for now and we'll add it to the Patreon version when translations for the next Episodes are ready. We are still working on adding more languages to allow even more people to play and have fun with our game.

Additionally, the Steam demo has a new UI we've been working on so don't hesitate to check it out!

Steam store page:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
is there going to be any femdom in chapter 3? i have not played this yet i am waiting for the femdom content unless it is already in the game and ive not known about it :)

Reactions: bulifun

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
New UI and Italian language is now available in Race of Life Demo on Steam!

Steam store page:
Surely they will thank you, I would like it to also have support for Spanish, although there are very good translators, nothing is better than if the translation is native or perhaps German to be able to understand Natalya because for now it seems that it is the only way that we We understand it is with sex, right?:unsure: :love: :KEK: :KEK:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I haven't gotten to this one yet, either, but based on the teaser photos...
so she is potential femdom? whats her name? see the reason i ask is becos i dont wanna be on a route and that girl is not that person and i have to start again to get the girl that has the femdom eventaully that way i wont waste my time stating again.

eventaully i will but i wanna know the actual girl if know body knows i will wait :) but i im sure the dev can tell me

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
so she is potential femdom? whats her name? see the reason i ask is becos i dont wanna be on a route and that girl is not that person and i have to start again to get the girl that has the femdom eventaully that way i wont waste my time stating again.

eventaully i will but i wanna know the actual girl if know body knows i will wait :) but i im sure the dev can tell me
Alexa if I recall correctly not sure if she has an actual path yet or will in the future. From what I can recall she gave me side girl vibes more.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Alexa if I recall correctly not sure if she has an actual path yet or will in the future. From what I can recall she gave me side girl vibes more.
i think i will play it when the next update comes out and i guess i go from there. this games looks interesting and fun to play cos i love cars and racing just like forza with a plus of hot women :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 167 Votes