Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
To me it's just that she is showing she is jealous but she is showing her true colors and willing to fire someone for a petty reason.
No she isn't

The dev is showing you her true colours so that if you want the required and neccessary 'out', he giving you reasons to get out lol. Always difficult as I've said to write a VN (where lots of people self-insert) and start said VN with a LI already off the bat.

The dev has to give an out from that relationship and in this case, i don't think the out was particularly well written.

Oct 10, 2022
Yeah I agree, this one was her worse offense. To me it's just that she is showing she is jealous but she is showing her true colors and willing to fire someone for a petty reason. To me that just says she might do this to someone else over nothing. Also if she is willing to ruin someone else life over nothing what is to stop her from get mad at the MC, leave him etc etc for something small and petty. It just isn't worth the headache when it feels like the MC is trying to mostly distance himself from her ( unless you are on her path) and she is clingy.
I feel like devs going for Cassie route for her. MC being in relation at the beginning is very tricky and somewhat troublesome thing. That's why most of the AVNs try to create their MC's as clean as possible; using amnesia, recent breakup with a gf never shown in the story, recently move in/came back to place etc.

So, maybe I am wrong but I feel like devs trying to create a character as annoying as possible so players decide to breakup instead of devs deciding that for us. Having breakup point at every corner with her may be an indication for that too. If she is ready to act so irrationally for such a small thing makes me wonder, what if after the breakup she targets MC with her anger. Maybe she become a hindrance for battery project. She may try to force MC to quit racing because Jasmine is there too. She has so many opportunities to fuck over MC. Also pure Veronica path looks too difficult to achieve so maybe a breakup with her canon for her and she become an antagonist for the rest of the story.

I know it's too far-fetched and we already have enough bad guys in the story but I see lots of red flags on her and very big danger sign on top of that. :unsure:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Yeah I agree, this one was her worse offense. To me it's just that she is showing she is jealous but she is showing her true colors and willing to fire someone for a petty reason. To me that just says she might do this to someone else over nothing. Also if she is willing to ruin someone else life over nothing what is to stop her from get mad at the MC, leave him etc etc for something small and petty. It just isn't worth the headache when it feels like the MC is trying to mostly distance himself from her ( unless you are on her path) and she is clingy.
I understand, but when they remember they can do what they can do with Veronica and what they can do in the future, and even though she is not my favorite, I never close the door because I could discover more about her that might interest me, hot discovery sex, and you also have to be crazy to reject this beautiful waifu, right?:unsure: :love: :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2022
I understand, but when they remember they can do what they can do with Veronica and what they can do in the future, and even though she is not my favorite, I never close the door because I could discover more about her that might interest me, hot discovery sex, and you also have to be crazy to reject this beautiful waifu, right?:unsure: :love: :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean you need to be crazy to reject her? She is full of red flags and the most senseful thing when you see these things, run without looking behind. ;)
She is the only one with feet scenes and even then I refused her, think the gravity of the situation. :LOL:

Reactions: Mediocre and nekdo

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
I recently started playing this game and love it so far, and I don't get the feeling that there's a harem ending to this game, or has the developer said anything about it? Are you guys doing separate saves for every LI or what?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I recently started playing this game and love it so far, and I don't get the feeling that there's a harem ending to this game, or has the developer said anything about it? Are you guys doing separate saves for every LI or what?
I do separate saves in about 90% of AVN's I play unless I know for a fact it is a fuck everyone harem and not just a optional harem ending.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Veronica is literally that pushy girl who wants a relationship yet for moronic reasons wants to push us into a relationship talk during a time where we are trying to focus on taking care of our daughter. Like bitch, I'm trying to focus on other things right now and your wanting me to commit to you NOW? Yeah, not sorry for breaking up with her first chance I get, despite the semi fun times she puts out.

Jam Jam is that spicy fruit that you know is going have some complication but at the same time is going to be a hell of a fun ride. Granted, Alexa is likely a semi packaged deal, and will provide chaos and lewds and a foursome and probably pimp out our dick... All about it though.

Allison... Is conflicting. Granted, the history between the two of us is muddled and naturally spiteful. But maybe we could rekindle that flame of sorts. She might be a bitch, and semi justly so, but I wouldn't say she bad. Fault lies on both parties with our marriage.

Maggie... Questionable. Likely world class drama. Look wise not bad. Will hold judgement till later.

Natalya... Femme de la Femme. Chao incarnate. This girl will be truly trouble in the fun way. All about it.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Average Veronica Personality that I dislike a lot about is her Tendency to Fall for MC and being Very insecure plus Not Trusting, She always Initiate Sex scenes with MC. Especially using MC after Lily's accident sex in Hills & MC's room...Like Come on you are a Teacher and with that, You Should be more Mature but Nope. In critical cases, Sex comes into her Mind :rolleyes: ***She is Jealous of Jasmine, Allison and If She knew about Maggie She would be with her as Well *** :cautious:
She does have great tits though.

Reactions: TempinOffice

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
"Part of 3.2 is also introducing a character that will play a bit of a part in the story going forward. I don't want to give too much away for her, so I'll just share the playlist I'm using to get into her head:

Halestorm - Love Bites"
That song slaps like hell. My favorite of theirs.

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
1. Maggie - Always supportive since day one we see her. Also not expecting anything from you and very thankful if you help her. Lookswise 12/10
2. Jasmine - Cool, hot, funny. But too many tats for my liking, 9/10 :LOL:
3. Natalya - Very hoot, but probably will be some kind of villain that we will be dealing with, -2 for that even though it might never happen, coz I will always think she wants something from me, 8/10 :HideThePain:
4. Allison - "she's just being Allison" - Joshy type of woman, i hope he will get to see MC getting cucked by her so our boy Joshy will be happy. Only daughter connects me with her and Maggie is just so much better
5. Veronica - incredibly annoying, the day she finally dumps MC is the best, 0/10
Change my mind :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
4. Allison - "she's just being Allison" - Joshy type of woman, i hope he will get to see MC getting cucked by her so our boy Joshy will be happy. Only daughter connects me with her and Maggie is just so much better
The most connecting thing will be for me Joshy one :KEK: :KEK: , Joshy92 bro is just Soulmate of Allison, He is Sweetie thinking Allison is also Sweetie. Let's see if that's True Lily is connected wire between MC and Allison I Hope for the Best :)(y)

Maggie Jasmine have Potentiality as well :love:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
1. Maggie - Always supportive since day one we see her. Also not expecting anything from you and very thankful if you help her. Lookswise 12/10
2. Jasmine - Cool, hot, funny. But too many tats for my liking, 9/10 :LOL:
3. Natalya - Very hoot, but probably will be some kind of villain that we will be dealing with, -2 for that even though it's might never happen, coz I will always think she wants something from me, 8/10 :HideThePain:
5. Veronica - incredibly annoying, the day she finally dumps MC is the best, 0/10
Change my mind :BootyTime:
For the most part same when it comes to your descriptions tho My rankings are alot different. Allison , Jasmine, Maggie ,Natalya, Veronica. Tho I do disagree about Allison but I do admit alot of her appeal for me is the fact it's rare to find a LI that hates a MC where you need to repair a relationship to make them a LI. So that in it's self makes more bias for her plus I just think she is just a awesome character as a fellow simp and follower of the ways of Joshy.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
honestly if it wasn't for Jasmine being so hot Maggie would be my 2nd pick but because Jasmine is hot I put Jasmine 2nd and Maggie 3rd. But Maggie does have the best personality 100% for sure to me.
Eeehhh...I also usually play these as the MC looking long-term and as hot as Jas is, she is not a long-term LI...fun fling for a few months at best. Maggie is a keeper and someone you'd want to plan the rest of your life with. Jas for all her positives, just ain't that. Jas also has benefit to being close with you, not just you getting something out of it. As the other guy said, Maggie gets nothing personally out of being involved with you. She likes you purely for you..nothing else.

But you know me being me, I have a save for eevry route/girl anyway lol.

4.80 star(s) 168 Votes